Ended
Watch

A Night in Old Sacramento

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Last
    C
    C_Lloyd

The Husband was on the beat, and Nantale had the night to herself. Despite having lived their for months, Sacramento was still somewhat foreign to her, and the Acanthus felt that she needed to get better acquainted with her new home.

This decision led her to travel to old Sacramento, whose novelty stores and antiquated building sparked a childish wonder in the Enchanter's heart. With the powers of both fate and time at her command, Nantale would be able to learn much about the city's history here, both mundane and otherwise. Or at least, that was her hope.

Though the museums were closed, Nantale still wanted to explore at night. With a smile on her face, she rested briefly at a pillar before the Railway Museum before choosing a random direction and beginning to walk.

Let's see what we see...

C
    C_Lloyd

4 suxx Temporal dodge and Sybil's sight
    Date Action Roll Result
    2013-02-03 15:13:10 Nantale rolls 5 to cast Temporal Dodge + The Sybil's Sight (HS: 2 + Gnosis 3+ Fate 2 - 2) (10 Again) 9, 10, 8, 5, 10, 3, 6 4 successes

Weavebreaker

Obrimos | Adamantine Arrow | Consilium

Gnosis ●●● | WP ●●●●●●● | Mana 9(12/3)

Ritual Spells Active

Supernal Vision(Cloaked)(Month)Potency 10

Transform Aura(Cloaked)(Month)Potency 9
    Current Scenes

The Descent of the Circle

Phantasmal Armor - 6
    Supernal Vision - 5
    Mage Armor - 3

Mana - 7
    Willpower - 6

All the Kings Men

Supernal Vision (Cloaked) - 5
    Transform Aura (Sleeper)(Cloaked) - 4
    Mana 7
    Witch Hunter

Health:
    Mana
    Willpower:
    Armor 2
    Defense 2

Vulgur Spells in Scene - 4 (+2 Paradox)

Spell Tolerance - 2 (@3(-1))
    Active Spells - 3/6
    Read Matrices - 1
    Unseen Shield - 3
    Reduced Friction - 2

PRE

Transform Aura (Sleeper)
    Date Action Roll Result
    2013-02-03 21:20:08 Weavebreaker rolls 9 to Transform Aura (10 Again) 9, 9, 1, 3, 7, 9, 6, 8, 10, 3 5 successes

With the threat of Banisher's, Weavebreaker made it a point to keep her magical resonance low and her true nature masked. Blending in with the sea of those who were asleep held greater safety than weaving protective wards into her tapestry. The natural sixth sense, when it came to the supernatural would have to suffice, though she held no magical sight to garner any other information.

Weavebreaker had been exploring the various aspects of Sacramento as she tried to become more familiar with her new home. This wanderlust led her to catch a cab to Old Sacramento...

Walking down the street, she caught sight of the museum. She felt a chill run down her spine, though could not quite place her finger on the cause. Pausing in step she glanced around, unsure as to whether it came naturally or stemmed from the presence of the supernatural. When in doubt she always sided with caution.

It was after a moment she noticed the woman heading in her direction. There seemed to be nothing special, other than the feeling that she had seen her somewhere before.

Think...

Think...

Weavebreaker quickly tried to discern whether the feeling was valid, and whether a threat approached. Then it dawned on her...

The Rage...

Weavebreaker felt the tension lessen, but it did not quite disappear. She tilted her head to the side as she cast a glance to Nanatale, hoping that she was indeed correct in having seen her at the Rage that one night.

Only one way to find out...

Weavebreaker waved her hand in a friendly greeting to Nanatale, plus she did not want to accidentally startle her. With the circles they both potentially ran...that could get messy quick...
    Obrimos | Adamantine Arrow

Miach

PRE

The night was still young, and Miach wandered in Old Sacramento, wondering which club he would head into tonight. Esmeralda was away on some field trip, and the night was all his, so he wandered lazily the streets. Low strolling would be good exercise for his condition anyway. The mere thought of it made him twitch, still, and he turned around on a whim, checking his surroundings as a mice in a trap. Nothing. The Acanthus resumed his walk.

He was turning the corner when he recognized the beautiful blonde from the Capitol Park - Weavebreaker, heading toward another woman - Nantale. he had already met both women once, but had never really got to really talk with them. The tall man wondered if he would disturb an appointed meeting, perhaps, but remembered his former feeling of fear, and flocked to his peers by instinct, regardless of social consequences. Safety first.

C
    C_Lloyd

Nantale smiled and returned a wave to the incoming Mage, not yet aware of her awakened Nature. The Acanthus simply thought that a passing stranger was being friendly. She continued on her stroll down the street oblivious, until, of course, she did see a familiar face.

She waved at her fellow Mystagogue and approached, extending her arms out if she wanted to hug her Arcadian brother. "I haven't seen you in a bit, how are you?"

Weavebreaker

Ritual Spells Active

Current Scenes

Phantasmal Armor - 6
    Supernal Vision - 5
    Mage Armor - 3

Mana - 7
    Willpower - 6

All the Kings Men

Mana 7
    Witch Hunter

Health:
    Mana
    Willpower:
    Armor 2
    Defense 2

Active Spells - 3/6
    Read Matrices - 1
    Unseen Shield - 3
    Reduced Friction - 2

PRE

Weavebreaker found it curious for a moment that Nantale waved two distinct and separate times. She arched a brow, and turned to see if she was waving to someone else, and found another familiar face. She gave a quick wave to greet Miach.

Weavebreaker looked back to Nantale, not wanting to be rude. "I think I saw you at the Rage, and it appears we have some common acquaintances." She looked to Miach to drive home the last point.

"How have you been?" She said to Miach.

"Who would have thought I would run into both of you when I decided to come to Old Town. I always find interest in these chance run-ins..." She said to both.

Miach

PRE

Even though he had noticed Weavebreaker first, it was Nantale that greeted him. Miach smiled to his fellow mystagogue, and replied "I'm doing fine, thanks. What about you ?" He didn't add to his answer now that I'm no longer alone, keeping it for himself, though.

At that moment, the other Awakened woman joined them, and Miach could only feel lucky to be with two women around him. "Hello Weave. Well, doing good, thanks. And you ? Settling in nicely ?

But I'm being rude, sorry. Nantale, please meet Weave. Weave, Nantale."
    did he say to the ladies with a nod to each.

C
    C_Lloyd

"I'm doing well, just going walkabout, to see what I can see about the city. I'd like to learn a bit more about it."

Nantale turned to the other woman, who actually turned out to be one of the awakened. And one of their consilium to boot. It's good to be an Acanthus

"Nice to meet you, Weave." Nantale looked briefly over Miach's shoulder warily. Let's walk and talk? Nantale didn't mind the company, but she wanted to keep moving.

Weavebreaker

Ritual Spells Active

Current Scenes

Phantasmal Armor - 6
    Supernal Vision - 5
    Mage Armor - 3

Mana - 7
    Willpower - 6

All the Kings Men

Mana 7
    Witch Hunter

Health:
    Mana
    Willpower:
    Armor 2
    Defense 2

Active Spells - 3/6
    Read Matrices - 1
    Unseen Shield - 3
    Reduced Friction - 2

PRE

"Weavebreaker... She corrects to give Nantale a more accurate name to go off of. Weavebreaker did not mind it being short, but introductions were introductions. "I am doing much the same. It takes time to get a good feel for things."

Weavebreaker glanced up and down the street for a moment. "Happen to find anything interesting in Old Sacramento so far? I just got dropped off by a cave and figured I would wander around aimlessly for a bit..."

C
    C_Lloyd

"Weavebreaker, then, " said Nantale, with a pleasant smile. "And no, I haven't found anything of particular interest, save for you two. Let's explore together? Though, it may be nice to have an aim..."

Nantale winked at the other mages as she continued to walk down the street, waving signaling them to follow her with a wave.

I wonder how they know each other?

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.