Ended
Watch
11 - 18
DISPLAYED
Shift work (private)

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
    x
    xohgr

Orion listened to Aenigma's description of his role at the museum and smiled at the part about foreign officials. "I have had to "borrow" items in the past as well." Orion says using finger quotes.

As the conversation moved to knowledge Orion looked solemn. "That is a fact that I truly wish to explore. What secret of the past could be unlocked with careful study?" Orion sighs.

"Hey since I just back in town, how has the crime rate been? anywhere I should avoid? I heard about Jack. any other stories? he asks changing the subject.

Aenigma
    Aenigma

PRE

Aenigma let out a soft chuckle at the Obrimos' response, nodding along as he spoke. "Yeah, well these items were actually returned," he said to the other Mystagogue, which clearly implied that he hadn't been talking about Supernal artifacts or anything of the sort. "But I know what you mean though..." he let his words trail off, leaning in a little closer to whisper something once more. "I also happen to be a Censor," said the Warlock to Orion, keeping his voice low just in case.

When he was asked about the crime rates, the Pathfinder frowned slightly. "Yeah, it is too bad about Jack. I didn't know him well, but he seemed like an alright guy," he said in response. And regardless of the fact that the former Mystagogue had been not much more than an acquaintance, it still sucked that he had died...and in such a horrible way. Soon enough we'll get to the bottom of it though, Aenigma thought to himself, not wishing to speak further on the subject. "Well, I heard that there was a shooting over in Written in Water, so it sounds like it isn't a very safe place to hang out at anymore."

x
    xohgr

Orion maintained look of interest as Aenigma spoke and his eyebrows raised when Aenigma mentioned his position. "Good to know, I will keep it in mind if I find something I can't handle." He took another look around taking in the hustle and bustle then added "Shooting eh? I had not heard. Was anyone injured? do we know any details" Orion spoke in the communal sense, danger in an awakened hub has a way of being more then just random chance. .oO(Was it random street violence? a beef with some customers? or was it more? an attack on the concilium perhaps.) Orion's brain worked through the myriad of possibilities.

Aenigma
    Aenigma

PRE

Aenigma smiled at the Obrimos' response. "Please do. If anything seems unsafe or unfamiliar to you, do not hesitate to contact me," he said to the other Mystagogue, giving him a slight nod. After all, it was his duty as a Censor to deal with knowledge and situations that were potentially dangerous, and the young Warlock took his duties quite seriously. "As I understand it, there was at least one person that was severely injured during the incident," he said in relation to the shooting at the book shop. "The newspapers and the Æthernet had some more details about it." He figured it was the best he could do to warn Orion of the potential threats at Written in Water, since using the word Banishers out in the open wasn't much of an option at the moment. Besides, as the website had stated, the rumors of such had not been confirmed yet.

x
    xohgr

Orion nodded grimly at the news of people being hurt at the bookstore. "I understand. Thank you for letting me know. This is important information and I will have to research it." .oO(If only to protect myself.) he added silently to himself.

After an awkward pause Orion continued with "Soo how about them fourty niners? he gave a small chuckle obviously attempting to lighten the mood. .oO(Damn this city is starting to feel more dangerous then Egypt.)

Aenigma
    Aenigma

PRE

"You are welcome," replied Aenigma, giving him a slight not. "Its the least I can do." After all, not warning him about Written in Water would've been poor form. "You may want to talk to others, especially those who were present during the shooting," he added, figuring that's where Orion would get the most information from.

"Forty...niners?" asked the young Warlock, quirking his left eyebrow.

x
    xohgr

As Orion scanned the lobby he noticed that the customer service agent Gina was waving to get his attention. Orion gave a slight nod in her direction then looked back at Aenigma. "Looks Like duty calls." he said with a slight grin. "It was really good catching up with you and the information you gave me was invaluable, I really apprecitate it and if there is any information I get I will happily pass it along." .oO(Life is about scratching other peoples backs, there are enough enemies out there, what I need is friends)

Aenigma
    Aenigma

PRE

Aenigma's eyes followed the Obrimos, taking notice of Gina. "Of course," he said in response to his fellow Mystagogue, giving him a single nod. "Yeah, it was definitely good to catch up. Glad to see you are back in town." The young Censor gave him a polite smile before adding, "and yes, keeping each other informed will be important." Without wanting to delay things further, the Warlock began to make his way towards the door to exit the building.

"I'll see ya around Gideon," he added, giving the man a slight wave without turning back to look at him.

Aenigma leave the museum

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.