Ended
Watch
61 - 65
DISPLAYED
The New Piano

Page 7 of 7 First ... 3 4 5 6 7
    A
    Ambrose

Llewelyn watched onwards as Rook slammed away at the keys. It was suprising to see how dexterous the steel giant could be with his huge fingers as they ran their way up and down the keys, but Lou knew better than to question the physics behind it. Some things seemingly just worked - end of story. 'Big' Lou stood starstruck as the Nightsinger burst into song once again. Like Billy Holiday did all those years ago, her voice, and the emotional weight it carried, caught the audience's attention and played their emotions like an instrument. It was beautiful to say the least. As the song finished Llewelyn gave some quiet claps. "Thankyou very much, both o' ya'. That was won'erful. Missus Holiday 'erself'd be proud ta' hear that cover."
    Llewelyn looked over at Perry and Terri with his big smile to see... Noone? Where the hell did they go?
    "Oh..." He said softly, slightly disappointed the two had left him without saying goodbye. "Well it looks like my companions have left me for the evening. Perhaps its a sign I should be heading home too." He said quietely, with a slightly sad smile.

“My sentiments exactly, Rook. Tonight has been such a surprising treat.” In more ways than she could imagine. Violet loved to inspire those around her, hopefully tonight was successful in that endeavor.

“You are most welcome, Big Lou.” And to hear the Wizened’s thoughts oh Billie Holiday, the Nightsinger didn’t hesitate “Merci Beaucoup! That is a wonderful compliment.”

Glancing over to the bar which stood Terri and Perry previously, the Flowering was still curious as to their sudden leave. Then again, they could have left to take care of their lustful desires of some sort. “It does seem as if the night is quickly winding down. Perhaps I shall have one final drink before heading out myself.”

“I shall see you both around soon I’m sure.” Which was inevitable in the Freehold of course. “Have a wonderful evening.” Shrugging with a wink as she turned to make her wait to the bar.

K
    Kazakin

"My shift's nearly over anyway," Rook said, glancing at the time. "Anya will be waiting for me."

Though not as much as I'm waiting for her. I cannot wait to get out of this bar and out of these clothes.

The thought was very nearly verbalised, and he grimaced as he bit his tongue to avoid a declaration of just how much he wanted to be with the Iron Adjutant at that moment in time. He felt his Mantle blazing around him, a white-hot corona of emotion. Not wrath though. Pretty damn far from wrath.

"Glad you enjoyed it,"
    he forced out, almost mechanically. "I'll see you another time, Violet, Lou."

A
    Ambrose

"Yeah ok, see you both around." He replied to Rook's strange, almost forced reply. Llewelyn walked his way back to the bar, placing down a $20 note for Sam before giving a wave goodbye to Violet and Rook. It was a strangely abrupt and sad finish to a night that had been so enjoyable, but Llewelyn shook the feeling off. He'd had fun with two fellow courtiers, and had a goddess of a celebrity sing to him. Can't really complain at that.

Llewelyn leaves the scene

S
    Selena

End Scene
    Fun time guys!

Page 7 of 7 First ... 3 4 5 6 7
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.