Michael had company over tonight. He had invited several of the men over to watch a late night sports game and beers. It had been a rather unremarkable evening but of course everyone was saying they had a nice time and so on as they filed out. Michael closed the door and went back into the house to where Mr. Olson was unable to leave. All that had taken was a few careful words spoken in conversation.
He looked thouroughly confused as to why his feet weren't obeying his commands. His expression was further addled by the alcohol currently in his system.
"Hello," Michael said casually as he went about the room picking up after his quests.
"Uh, hi." he said looking up from his feet, still alittle perplexed.
"I'm suprised you're still here." Michael lied as he finished stacking the dishes.
"I, uh, can't seem to move my legs," he said at a loss for what was going on.
"I know," Michael said turning and locking eyes on Mr. Olson's, his casual smile suddenly seemed much more menacing.

Around six minutes later Mr. Olson left the house none the wiser as to why he felt groggier than was merited from a couple of beers or that he was under more compulsions than when he entered.