Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
THREADID

Greased Lightning (Private)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last

Dale Hunt

PRE

Leading the recently arrived Irraka to Prophecy Motorcycles, Dale made some small talk with the guy. He mostly asked about his experience as a solider, but just general stuff. Any war stories would have to wait until later. Once they arrived at the bike shop, the Rahu gave a quick wave to Beth before heading back to Digger's office. After all, he hadn't brought the Storm Lord to look at the bikes they offered; if he was interested in such things, there would be time for that later.

Knocking twice on the door, Dale proceeded to open the door into his Alpha's office. "Hey boss," he said in greeting to the Cahalith. "I've got someone for you to meet." With those words, he nodded to the Irraka. "This is Blitzkrieg." He left the introduction at that, allowing for the new guy to fill in any details he wished.

T
    Tyladhras

Blitzkrieg amicably returned Dale's small talk as they made their way to the shop. He glanced over the bikes, some decent hardware here. Not that Blitzkrieg drove much but he knew his way around machinery.

He stood up straight but waited to be spoken to before speaking himself. His military training still enforcing the instinct to respect a senior officer. Werewolves of course were a bit different but this was his first impression and he wanted to make a good one.

R
    Ryan Deshane

Digger was sitting at his drafting table in his office. He was working on a tank design for the chopper that got contracted the other day. Guy wanted it built from the ground up, and that sounded like music to Digger's ears. "Come in!" Digger says not noticing the nearly full cigarette worth of Ash that hung off the cigarette butt in his mouth. He turns to look at the door and the ash goes everywhere, "Fuck..." Digger says and wipes the ash off the sketch.

Digger stands, tosses the burned out butt into the garbage. "Digger Deshane, Alpha of the Crusaders." Digger says, "Come in, close the door. Beer?" Digger asked as he opened his fridge and pulled two beers, tossing one over to Dale.

Dale Hunt

PRE

Dale closed the door behind them, catching the beer Digger tossed his way. "Thanks boss," he said to the Cahalith, a smirk touching the corner of his lips as he cracked the beer open. Taking a swig from it to quench his thirst, the Rahu wiped his mouth with his bare hand right after. "He's new in town, met him at the Tur," he said to his Alpha to give him a bit more info, but didn't say much else so the Irraka could do some talking of his own.

T
    Tyladhras

Alexander nodded respectfully to Digger, closing the door behind him as asked.

"Alexander 'Blitzkrieg' Williams, Irraka, Storm Lords." He replied in a 'name, rank and number' fashion. "I'm from Idaho originally, ex-military." He offered Digger a handshake. "How might I be of assistance?"

R
    Ryan Deshane

"Which Branch?" Digger asked as he cracked open his own beer. Since Krieg didn't respond to the question of beer, he didn't get one. Knowing which branch the guy served in would help Digger at least get some kind of idea as to what he is capable of. "We are at war. Looking for soldiers who can dedicate themselves to the cause of the Crusaders." And put up with the motley crew that Digger and the boys had put together.

T
    Tyladhras

Blitzkrieg didn't even blink before answering Digger's question, making no inclination of realising he'd been offered a drink, thinking the question was aimed solely at Dale. After all, he was a guest here and it seemed poor form to be drinking someone else's liquor from the get-go, so he thought nothing of it.

"United States Army, originally the 8th Infantry - the Fighting Eagles, but I was about to go into training for the Green Berets before circumstances changed." There was a modicum of pride in his voice.

R
    Ryan Deshane

"US Army Mechanic with the Mechinized Infantry Devision of Bravo Company." Digger gave his fellow soldier a respectful head nod. "So how did you get out after the change? Medical Discharge?" Digger asked the question that was none of his damn business. But its his pack, his house, and his decision to start with, so he felt he needed to know.

T
    Tyladhras

Blitzkrieg returned the nod with a smile but it faded when Digger asked about his discharge. "The paperwork says honorable discharge for 'post traumatic stress', he said flatly. He didn't like thinking too much on the fuzzy, blood-soaked memories of his first change and his expression hardened. "Although as I said to Dale here, we all know that stress has a slightly different meaning for the People. Short story is; op went FUBAR, I was the only one to come back. Maybe someday I'll tell you the unpleasant details when we know each other a little better."

R
    Ryan Deshane

"Yeah I got something similar on my discharge papers." Digger said with a nod, "I guess its the way they get werewolves out of the army."

Digger just nodded, wondering how many others went through their first change while wearing uniform.

"Yeah one day we can swap those stories. So How much did Dale tell you about the Crusaders and the way we work?" Digger asked. "And what our mission is?"

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last