Ended
Watch
21 - 30
DISPLAYED
Gangrel Clan Meeting

Page 3 of 10 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... Last

Konstantin Malevich

PRE

"This is good question," Konstantin says, nodding in response to Aesop's words. "It will be answered after we all know each other."

I
    Innerlight

Aesop got up and walked forward. "We are stronger as a clan by knowing how each of is is strong, so if you have special skill or gifts of the blood unusual among our clan, speak of those as well." , he repeats Konstantin flawlessly, whether he was mimicking him because he was showing his aptitude or doing it for the sake of doing it was unsure. It was plain to see when he spoke in his own voice he was not as adept at speech, "Crone", he worded. Without a hint of modesty he stripped down naked before everyone assembled. He slowly transformed, his neck contorted and his hair grew, the bones in his body snapped then realigned until he became a wolf, then moments later he contorted into a bat.

He was not done, he turned into an abomination, something that would give stronger men fear, and weaker men terror. His head formed 8 eyes, he formed a third insectual arm, then his legs bent and broke into legs between a lion and man. He hissed... incapable of human speech. He reverted back into the man and sat aside, he took his tattered rags but didn't put them back on he seemed more comfortable that way.

((Ooc - 3 vitae used. Wolf, Bat, Partial change))

Headstrong
    Headstrong

PRE

Headstrong was normally disinclined to speak much. This night too, she rather waited until the others did their thing and were tired of words before contributing. Instead she would hear and see what they saw and did. It seemed Aesop steps up to the plate first. Perhaps overeager to prove himself.

Headstrong says naught and only slightly arcs an eyebrow as Aesop changes into the abominable form, quickly regaining control of her facial feature as he once again stands as a man. Whatever it was what she'd just seen, it was impressive regardless of, or maybe because of, the seemingly incomplete control. Headstrongs control over the shape shifting ways was downright meager when compared to what Aesop displayed.

Quite unlike what she sensed from him. Perhaps a more experienced Gangrel risen from the Deep Sleep? It would explain his peculiar speech.

Peter didn't bother to stand up. He pulls his hood back, glancing at those gathered, and speaks. "Peter Vedderman, of the Order. As I'm sure you all gathered from our little bout of posturing, I'm pretty new. I suppose my human life doesn't matter much, but I ran the streets in my home. I got transferred here to Sac town because I got lucky, and it caused some heat with the peers I had passed by. Since those in charge wanted me to be able to study and grow without constantly bein' sabotaged by jealous little bitches, I'm here now. Nothin' too special about what I do... yet... but I guess I have a little knack for spirits. It's pretty crazy stuff. Then again, we're all dead and we'll never eat cupcakes again, so take that for what it's worth."

When he finished his brief introduction, he pulls his hood back up and nestles back against the tree, eyes flitting from Savage to Savage, wondering who will be the next to speak.

Lori shifts her blood and unmasks her Beast, who feels like a kitten in a tiger enclosure with the more powerful Beasts around it. She stays quiet, she never was any good at socializing with her own kind, her expression is generally blank except for a tinge of curiosity at Aesop's display.
    Blood Potency 2

Presence ••• (Feisty)
    Striking Looks •• (Bitchin' legs)
    Blood Potency •••
    Domain Status •••
    Roxie Hart

PRE

Okay, Dances with Wolves and Big Shoes McBossy dropped off her interest radar. One because he was trying way to hard to be a Ventrue, and the other because he was a unnatural freak that she strongly suspected was retarded. Also he's a blood witch, which shot the creepiness up too much for her. She watches Dances with Wolves' showtime and pulls out a packet of Lucky Strikes and tugs out a cigarette. When he finishes his show, she flicks her lighter open and lights it, ignoring the knee-jerk frisson of excitement/terror that shoots through her and her beast.

She takes a drag and pumps her blood to let the tobacco hit her lungs. She blows smoke rings while Mister Attitude runs his mouth before she speaks. Something about him just rubbed her the wrong way. "Roxie Hart. Been a Nomad for awhile." She puffs another smoke ring out. "I'm not particularly talented one way or another. I'm about as good doing this as I am doing that."

Cool as a cucumber, bitches
    BP ••• | SL2 (Bitchin Legs) | Pres ••• (Impatient)

F
    FreshCK

Father Black's bike growled cautiously as it approached the meeting and he nearly did the same. Once again, he was late. He was going to have to get a fucking watch, now. He stopped near another motorcycle, a big ugly beast that Black couldn't help but admire. The craftsmanship might be lost on others but he saw the tender loving care that went into making it. Dismounting, he walked toward the assembled crew. Tonight he dressed comfortably in his black jeans and leather jacket and his well-worn boots. The only deviation from his comfortable gear was the signet ring on his hand, the sign of his office. Tonight, though, he wasn't trying to be the Bishop of Sacramento, tonight he was just Benton Black, another Savage.

As he approached, it was pretty easy to tell who was in charge as well as the fact that everybody was letting their Beast be seen. Following suit, he released the hold on his feeling sudden shock at the presence of stronger and weaker beasts urging his own to flee and fight respectively. The urge to stamp out his lessers was new and strangely pleasant.

Father Black - BP 2

"Sorry, I'm late everyone. Need to get a damn watch now, i guess."

"Which means you're probably not good at much of anything," Peter thinks to himself, before he even realizes the thought is crossing his mind.

He looks over at the new arrival with a hint of a smile. "Thank god it wasn't me showing up late."

Sean
    Sean

PRE

Sean watches Aesop change shape. He was a showoff, but it was always cool to think about what he could become capable of. It makes him wonder what kind of animal he would most like to become. It also makes him think that he likes himself the way he is.

He blanks out during Peter's yadda-yadda. The guy just didn't interest him much. When it's Roxie's turn to speak he pays attention however. He wondered if it were true that she wasn't particularly talented.

Then the stocky priest arrives, just as Sean was about to start talking. When he's done apologizing Sean speaks up. "Sean O'Neill. I don't tend to think of myself in terms of strength or weakness. When I want something, I make it happen. It's just how I roll." He shrugs, as if that explains everything.

Kharn

Fenix watches the show that Aesop puts on, amazed at his skill with the bloods shifting power, but dissapointed at his Covenant affiliations. Such a waste...

"Inquisitor Alexander Fenix, of the Lancea et Sanctum. I am a warrior of God and trained to fight well, I also have some power of sorcery." Fenix says, without any hint of pride nor prejudice towards anyone present.

Page 3 of 10 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... Last
Closed Thread