Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Trax IX (Open)

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
    C
    Cross

Open Hungry Streets thread...

[RI]http://nwod.org:8080/wiki/images/f/f1/Trax.jpg[/RI]Ever been to one of those seedy hole-in-the-wall bars around town? If not, you may be in luck. Don’t expect anything fancy here. Don’t expect to be treated like royalty. It is what it is and what it is may be necessity while you’re in South Sacramento. Trax is owned by Vorigan, a rather eccentric British guy. He’s pretty familiar with this side of town. You might learn a thing or two if you can get past his eyes. There may be a pool table, juke box, dart board and a really big vase in the back corner of the bar. Need a drink, or perhaps something... stronger, this is the place to stop.

The bartender's not at the bar right now, but he's no doubt around somewhere. A big dog sits lazily under the pool table...

This is a sticky, if your character is in another thread, they are allowed to be here too.

OOC

Owen enters the bar, he hasn't been here for a while. He glances about, rather surprised that Vorigan isn't behind the bar as he comes in but he does get a look towards the pool table, looking down, he notices the dog. Blinking, he shrugs and walks up to the bar, finding a spot, he sits down. He pulls out his cell phone, checking his messages as he waits.

C
    C_Lloyd

Mask of Tranquility

After Jackson's last visit to Trax, he decided that it was quite the place to be when he otherwise had nothing better to do. The Nosferatu walked into the bar and looked around, noting the absence of Vorigan. He closely examined the other Kindred sitting at the bar, briefly yanking on the metaphysical leash to his beast, denying it its wish to pounce on the unknown kindred.

"Good evening, " Jackson said as he smiled. He scrunched up his nose immediately thereafter, as speaking caused him to smell the burnt flesh. Despite this, he smiled even more. He couldn't be sure, but burnt flesh generally meant severely injured vampire or a haunt's creep. It would be nice for Jackson to have another member of his clan to speak with. They understand.

"I'm Jackson. It's good to meet you."

Owen turns and nods to the other vampire, "Yo! So, you decided to hang out too?" He grins at Jackson, lowering his sunglasses so he can see Jackson in all his color, his milky eyes, his curse, for anyone to see.

"Didn't we meet each other here already? Owen, by the by." He says as he has his shades cover his eyes once more.

S
    Selena

The sounds of footfalls coming up the stairs were followed by the press of the stronger Beast of Vorigan Cambell. It heralded his coming like a trumpet to the other Kindred. As he came up, he moved to his spot behind the bar and lit up a cigarette. "Well, hello, boys," he said, sounding bored. "What'll it be?"

Then it looked like Vorigan had an amusing thought. "Will you be doing any nude drawrings of any pretty girls here tonight, Jackson?"

The Lord smirked.

D
    Decibelle

You suck, dice!
    Date Action Roll Result
    2012-11-20 08:58:50 Colorado rolls 10 to Clash of Wills (10 Again) 1, 10, 4, 8, 1, 1, 2, 3, 3, 3, 5 2 successes

The roar of an engine, the squeal of a car coming to a halt, and the sound of car door opening and closing, then being locked. Come the third time, Colorado's arrival almost seems familiar. Double checking the doors are secure and stretching, slowly, next to it, the Mekhet spent a few moments in reflection before entering, the first variation on his routine. He needs bodies, be they cold or warm. Not that Fringe wasn't welcome - he dismissed that thought out of hand - but more that if anything was to change or get done here, they'd need more hands to do it, if people even wanted to help.

Good, he had a goal; now he just had to achieve it - though that concept reminded him too much of Anthony Robbins. Still, having a goal in mind put a touch more purpose in his step as he walked through the door and glanced around the room, giving Vorrigan a quick, polite nod as he took a seat at the bar, closest to the door. Briefly, his gaze flickered to the dog. That was out of place.
    Hardening his mind in case something was Obfuscated usually wasn't this hard, though. Maybe he was distracted by all the things on his to-do list, or the Beast that continued to howl in his ear. It was louder than usual, he noticed, absently - well, at least he'd focused his perceptions; if it was there, he'd probably see it. "Vorrigan, could I grab a bottle of water?"

OOC

C
    C_Lloyd

"No, I don't think so, " Jackson replied to his fellow haunt. "But if we did, there's no harm in doing so again."

Jackson was somewhat caught off-guard by Vorigan's greeting, but he decided it would be best if he played along.

"A Vodka Martini. I don't care how you make it. And I don't have any nude drawings scheduled for tonight, unfortunately." Jackson returned the bartender's smirk with a casual smile of his own.

Drawing naked ladies? Interesting hobby. Owen muses as he listens to Vorigan speak. He turns when Colorado enters into the bar and then towards Jackson, murmuring his agreement concerning reintroducing themselves.

"Hmm, I wouldn't mind some water myself, may I have one glass of water please?" He turns to request from the more powerful barkeep. No point in wasting beer as I wouldn't drink it anyway.

S
    Selena

"Pity, that," Vorigan said idly regarding the lack of nude art in his bar, sucking on the tip of his cigarette for a moment as he looked over the bar at Colorado with a nod. He didn't carry bottles of water; this was not some sort of posh establishment that sold bottled water for three fucking fifty a bottle.

He produced an empty beer bottle, rinsed and filled it with water, and put it on the bar for Colorado, with a chuckle and a welcoming motion to enjoy it. He then grabbed a glass, filled it from the sink, and placed it before Owen. "No charge."

Turning around, the bartender started making a vodka martini, stirred and dirty.

Just the way the Lord liked it.

D
    Decibelle

Colorado doesn't miss the significance of the gesture, but to look at him, it wouldn't seem to concern him in the slightest - he takes it with an easy grin and gives Vorrigan a brief, thankful nod. "Thanks, Vorrigan." Quietly, he holds the bottle in one hand, rolling it the neck of the bottle between his fingers. A close look at his other hand, however, might reveal how fiercely it's gripping the edge of the bar, fingers clenched.

"So, hey there." asked the Mekhet, finally relaxing his hand and placing it in front of him. "I've seen you around, but I don't think we've met." His eyes drift from them down to the dog again, however, watching it in idle interest. It was out of place, and made him wonder.

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.