Ended
Watch

The Shooting Gallery

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
    S
    Savnok

Albert arrived at the range. He kept his rifle in the trunk, just in case. Hans would arrive on time as he always did.

Just like always hans was right on time, his rifle and some rounds of amunition where safely stored in a duffelbag he had slung over his shoulder.
    "Good evening Herr Albert. Are you ready for the lesson?" it was only a formality that he asked it of course, his fellow ventrue wouldn't have called him if he wasn't.
    [vtr]
    Hans
    BP:1 vitae: 3/10
    Presence:2 (stern)
    disfigurement flaw: a disgusting scar stretching from his chin all the way past is mouth and to his eyebrows. It has healed quite badly, as if somebody just stitched it close and hoped for the best.

[?

S
    Savnok

"Of course of course, let's go and have fun!" he entered and paid for the lane and equipment required by law. Going the assigned lane, he set up.

Hans followed albert, as he paid for the lane he demanded to have one next to albert, which wasn't to hard to get done. Though the mans idiotic staring at his scar did make things go a bit slower then he would have liked.
    In the end he got everything paid and set out and he walked up besides Herr albert.
    "So I have to ask, I know you don't have any experience with a firearm," otherwise he wouldn't have bought a 22. LR chambered rifle. "But do you already have an idea about the gun safety laws?"
    [vtr]
    Hans
    disfigurement flaw: a disgusting scar stretching from his chin all the way past is mouth and to his eyebrows. It has healed quite badly, as if somebody just stitched it close and hoped for the best.

[?

S
    Savnok

Albert thought for a moment, "The laws in Nevada I'm familiar with. It wasn't anything out of the ordinary to see people with pistols in their holsters. Since we're not in Nevada, that point is quite moot." He frowned momentarily before inquiring to Hans, "I trust you're more knowledgeable with regards to that?"

"Not the laws I was referring to Herr Albert, I was referring to the four rules you always need to follow when handeling a firearm, lest you want to put a hole in something you don't want to put in. Like yourself for example." hans simpely replied. Asuming from the mans reply that he didn't know them.
    "The four laws are fairly simple. Always asume a gun is loaded, even when told otherwise. Never point the muzzle of a gun towards something you are not willing to destroy. Always know your target and what is around it and lastly keep your finger of the trigger untill you are willing to fire." Hans said them in a serious and clear tone. Making sure that he didn't leave room for doubt about what every rule was.

"If you don't follow those rules there is a reasonable chance that somebody or something is going to end up hurt or damaged, something everybody around here would rather not see happen." He waited for any questions on this.
    [vtr]
    Hans

[?

S
    Savnok

That's what Albert liked about Hans - always direct and to the point. "You make a fine teacher! That sounds easy enough to follow!" He opened the case and stepped back to allow his instructor to inspect it. "I trust you would know better."

hans just nodded at alberts compliments as he gentely dropped his own duffle bag on one of the tables at their lane, before stepping over towards alberts case and inspected the rifle. Checking it over and unconciously already making sure the muzzle was always pointed at the shooting range. After checking up on the quality of the rifle and the safety he clicked it on before handing the unloaded rifle to Albert.
    "We will practice the basics on how to handle a rifle first. The rifle is unloaded just to make sure that we don't have an accident at first." He waited with an unreadable face on alberts reaction.
    [vtr]
    Hans

[?

S
    Savnok

Albert picked up the rifle with caution despite its lack of ammo. He held it with his left hand supporting the back end and his index finger just above the trigger. His right hand under the stock held the rifle up as he peered into the iron sights. "I think this is how my roommate showed me it," he said as he was trying to get the aim right, "Big Texan guy. Huge. Hunter and what not."

Ah, caution that was what the scarred german had wanted to see. It had been a slight test on his part, give the man an unloaded weapon and see how he reacted to it. And the ventrue had passed this one at least. "The grip of your hands looks good. Just keep your legs squared at the shoulders, lean slightly more forward with your chest." His gaze fell on the trigger. "Also finger off the trigger means finger out of the trigger guard, its mostly to make sure you don't accidentally fire when something startles you. Which when holding it like that is very possible that it might happen." Hans gave some more small prods and advice about the stance.

"You got all that?"
    [vtr]
    Hans

[?

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.