Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
(Dancing Doll)Medstar Emergency

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
    B
    Beej

Reverbs lays on his side on the grass under a tree behind office park hedges with a iphone laying on the ground next to him. He holds his hand over the left side of his face and his hand and neck are slick with blood. The front of his Dodgers sweatshirt is slashed up and wet with blood and his jeans are smeared with more. The mage stares blankly ahead trying not to focus on the fact he is very cold and very tired. He was fairly certain he was not supposed to go to sleep. Although he couldn't remember if you weren't supposed to sleep after a concussion or a stab wound. Vincent was also wondering when Miach was supposed to show up. Is Toby? No Idun...Idun. Didn't I just talk to her? He blankly looks about for his phone, which is right in front of him.
    Bigpaw

Miach

PRE

Thankfully, Reverb had been conscious enough on the phone to give him precise directions, otherwise Miach would never have known where to find the man. He had driven like a madman through Sac-town, and thankfully his luck had hold true. No patrol had stopped him, most traffic lights had been right as needed, and he had reached Reverb's general location in record time. For someone who had to drive, he thought, shaking his head.

He didn't even bother actually parking his car, merely letting it halfway through the sidewalk. He could see the corporate logo and the retail sign, but there were many trees, and Reverb wasn't in sight. Of course, otherwise someone else would have taken care of him. The tall Acanthus jumped on his car's roof, and tried to discern any hint as to the Obrimos's position, calling out loud for him regardless of the passerbys. "Reverb ! Reverb !" To hell with discretion, a man was perhaps dying.

B
    Beej

The mage blinks at his name. Fuck..it's dad. No..wait..nope. Where is my... he looks around for phone before realizing the black squire in front of him is it. "No..." he mutters as its not connected to anyone. "Miach? Toby?" he mutters. Right...street...looking for me. He rolls onto his stomach and tries for his feet but his body was having no part of that. Phone in hand he crawls on all fours to the hedges. Reaching them he stares blankly for a second before realizing hedges don't have door nobs. Using his left hand he pulls his sweatshirt up to cover his face, Reverb starts to try and shoulder his way through.

Miach

PRE

Miach was alert as ever, on the lookout for the first sign of a wounded man. There ?! A hedge's leaves were moving, weren't they ? He jumped from his position, and rushed there, hoping to catch his fellow willworker, and not some stray dog. As he reached it, he saw barely a feet away a man pushing through through the bush, covering his face with a bloodsoaked sweatshirt. Reverb ! Miach's hand darted forward, reaching him under the armpit and holding him straight.

"Reverb ! Gosh, you're pale !"

Looking around for someplace as inconscpicuous as possible to patch the not-so-Mighty-anymore with Life, he failed to notice anything that would do, and cursed. No choice, then. "Hang on, please." did he mutter to his patient. He pushed him back throuhg the hedge, following him through and back into the office park, where they would have a short time away from prying eyes. Enough hopefully to see to it that the Apostate would be out of danger.

failure... only natural...
    Date Action Roll Result
    2013-02-15 17:52:40 Miach rolls 6 to Wits 3 + Comp 3 (10 Again) 7, 5, 6, 1, 6, 7 failure
    Edited due to failed perception

As Reverb works his way through the hedge and Miach drives down the street; if only the directions that had been given were better than 'on this street somewhere in the middle near a tree."

Besides, it was hard to crawl with only one hand, since the other was protecting the bloody mass that had been his eye.

Miach took the turn for the third time, still scanning the roadside, but unable to find anything except for what looked like a n off set mansion with a low hedge and a really creepy sign on the front lawn.

Doll museum

On the sign was a well painted picture of a marionette, but the eyes seemed to follow passer bys.
    "My father says that almost the whole world is asleep.
    Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to.
    He says that only a few people are awake,
    and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

B
    Beej

Reverb struggles against the hedge but doesn't real a whole lot of progress besides rustling the hedge.

fail getting through
    Date Action Roll Result
    2013-02-15 21:47:52 Reverb rolls 1 to Str2+Ath2-3wndpen (10 Again) 6 failure

He stops to catch his breath and leans against the hedge. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Why does all of this have to suck? Why aren't Sammy and Toby here?

A Sleeper couple passing by the hedge hear it rustle. Startled, the man calls out, "I say, is there somebody there?"

"Is it an animal, darling?" asks the woman, lingering in place as her lover approaches the hedge.

"I haven't the foggiest, sweetums. I'll go see." Sizing up the floral barrier the man pushes the trim bushes aside and gazes down at the struggling figure of Reverb. "Dear heavens, it's a man. And he's wounded!"

"Oh my word! I'll call for an ambulance!" the woman hurriedly fumbles through her purse for her cell phone to make the call.

"Right then, chap, you'll be ship shape in no time, just hang on." The man bends down, offering a hand for Reverb to steady himself on.

Miach

PRE

OOC

The mansion gave Miach a chill down his spine, and he gave it a wide berth as he drove along the street. He was racing against time, and losing... Racking his brain, the Acanthus, was trying to find an idea, any idea, to help him find Reverb. Meanwhile, he was taking the turn for the fourth time, when he noticed a growing commotion centered around an obviously wounded man. He braked to a stop a few feet from them, and jumped out of his car toward the victim.

"Make way please, I'm a doctor. Please." did the tall man say as he reached Reverb. The blood was his usual treat, and it didn't faze him much. If anything, he was glad to have found him at last. Already his appraising eye tried to get a reading on the state of the Mighty.

3 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2013-02-18 17:05:10 Miach rolls 8 to Wits 3 + Medicine 4 + Specialty 1 (10 Again) 4, 10, 4, 6, 3, 9, 3, 2, 9 3 successes

Perception please
    This is a generic account for moderating the Mage game/forums. It cannot receive messages and inquiries should be posted on your character sheet or messaged to the specific Mage ST(s).

Miach

PRE

1 success, at last !
    Date Action Roll Result
    2013-02-19 13:49:40 Miach rolls 6 to Wits 3 + Comp 3 (10 Again) 2, 9, 4, 2, 3, 7 1 success

11. Likes Origins liked this post
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread