Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
The Loyal Wizened

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
    Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

Entering the hotel that had become like a second home, Terri didn't bother stopping at the reception. She knew her way around pretty well, especially to the office of the person with whom she wished to meet. Carrying a slightly bigger purse than normal, Terri headed straight for Mr. Bates' office and knocked politely upon its wooden exterior, smiling as she waited.
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)
    Presence 4 (Friendly)|Striking Looks 2 (Petite & Cute)

"Come in," called out the voice behind the door, which was clearly that of the familiar Chatelaine. "It's open." As usual, Mr. Bates had been working in his office, looking over some ledgers and what not.

Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

With a smile, Terri enters upon hearing the voice of Mr. Bates. Seeing him sitting at his desk, she gives a polite nod to the Wizened, closing the door as she entered.

"Afternoon, Mr. Bates. I hope I'm not interrupting?"
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)

As Terri entered the office, the Wizened got up from his seat and offered his Queen a polite bow. "Good afternoon, my lady," he said to the Steepescrambler with a pleasant smile. "You are not interrupting, and even if you were, I always have time to entertain my Queen's needs." With those words, the Chatelain gestured to a chair in front of his desk.

"Please, make yourself comfortable," he said, waiting for Terri to take a seat before sitting down in his chair.

Description

PRE

"Thank you," Terri beamed, warmly. She always found it quite wonderful in Mr. Bates' office, the air of absolute professionality, and glancing around the spacious office as she took a seat, Terri wondered if she should try to get an office.

She chuckled internally at the thought. The idea of meeting people behind a desk just didn't suit the Autumn Queen. She preferred the more informal approach.

"I would like to start by thanking you for the pledges, Mr. Bates," she began, getting comfortable by crossing her legs. "They are each true works of art."

The Wizened offered a polite bow of his head in response to his Queen's words. "I am glad to hear that they were of your liking, your Grace," he said to the redheaded Steepescrambler in a polite tone. "I took my time with each to ensure that they grasped the spirit of the duties of each Title in the wording of the oaths." With those words, the Chatelaine offered Terri a quick smile, a sign that he was clearly proud of his own work.

Description

PRE

"I don't believe I have seen a better worded series of Pledges," Terri complimented to the Wizened with an honest smile. "Which brings me to the reason for meeting with you, Mr. Bates."

Leaning towards her purse, she deftly removed a scroll tied with a brown ribbon. Sitting straight once more, she held it out for the Wizened with a smile. "Are you ready and willing to once again swear yourself to Autumn, Mr. Bates?"

Unfurling the scroll has the following words: I do solemnly swear, to keep records of all the formally sworn pledges within the Ashen Court, and the Freehold. I swear to act as an advisor to the Dread Queen and the Court, on matters pertaining to the crafting and swearing of oaths.

The Ashen Notary offered a polite bow of the head to his Queen as she complimented his work. "Thank you," he said in response, listening to Terri's next words. "Of course I am. As usual, it will be an honor to serve the Court and the Freehold as a whole in this role." With those words, Mr. Bates accepted the scroll with his own handwriting from his Queen.

"Unfurling the scroll has the following words: I do solemnly swear, to keep records of all the formally sworn pledges within the Ashen Court, and the Freehold. I swear to act as an advisor to the Dread Queen and the Court, on matters pertaining to the crafting and swearing of oaths."

Mr. Bates spends 1 WP to seal the pledge

Description

PRE

Feeling the bands of the Wyrd seal the pledge between Mr. Bates and herself, Terri beamed, happy to know that she once again had an Ashen Notary officially pledged to the Leaden Mirror.

"Thank you, Mr. Bates," she said honestly.

"You are very welcome, my Queen," replied the Wizened with a bow of his head. "I am honored to be in your service." With those words, he offered Terri a sincere smile. "Is there anything else I can do for you today?" asked Mr. Bates, as usual, always willing to be of service.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread