Ended
Watch

Sacramento Night Un-Life

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
    R
    Robert

Dressed in a finely tailored white suit given to him by Erich while his belongings were on their way to Sacramento, Marshall glanced at his watch as he waited patiently outside the Residence Inn for Miss Cohen to arrive. She had agreed to show him around, and despite the fact that they had just met, Marshall agreed.

It was against his normal tendencies to do so but Erich had vouched for her and her status in the coterie made her easier to trust. He was still a little on edge and stroked his mustache as he waited. The past few days had been rather hectic and it was probably good for him to get out and see the sights.

He felt odd without his hat and jacket and a bit constricted wearing a suit as opposed to his usual looser fitting clothes. Even as a member of the Invictus as long as he had been he still didn't enjoy the formal wear, he blamed it on his Savage nature.

He began to pace slowly as he watched the regular activities of the night around the Hotel. People seemed so unconcerned with the things that went bump in the night, 'Mais, mais, I wonder if there are any good spots to get a bite to eat around here' He smiled his typical unnerving smile as he thought of the joke he just made to himself. He looked at his watch again... the night was still young.....

Ashley Cohen
    Presence
    (Resolute)
    Striking Looks
    (Fashionable / Piercing Blue Eyes)
    Blood Potency
    Ashley Cohen

Blush Active in Scenes
    Scenes

+2
    SL
    PRE

The Black Escalade pulled up outside of the Residence Inn. Ashley cast a quick glance to the chauffeur who promptly hopped out of the front to rush around and open up the door for Mr. Cross.

Through the open door into the back seat, Ashley peered out. A smirk traced her lips as she caught sight of the Knight.

"Good evening Mr. Cross. How does your night fare so far?"

Ashley reigned in her dark desires, keeping a firm grip on letting her emotions run wild. She motioned for him to join her in the back seat of the Escalade with a wave of her hand.

"Your tour of Sacramento awaits..."
    "Don't be pretentious, I am the truth."

Social Combat
    WP ••••• | Dominance Modifier ••••• | Guile •• | Nerve [ ][ ][ ][ ][ ]

R
    Robert

Marshall watched as the Escalade pulled up, grinning as he realized that it was his ride.

As the door opened, Marshall felt the wolf howl. It so desperately wanted to rise to the surface but he fought it back into it's den, deep within. He strode up to the vehicle confidently and smiled his unnerving smile at the beautiful woman within, "So, you going my way?" Hes said in jest as he climbed inside.

'This could be a dangerous decision' he thought as he sat in the comfortable ride.

"Where to first, Miss Cohen?" He was beginning to get excited at the prospect of getting out of the hotel he'd been trapped in for the past few nights. "Mais, I'm glad you offered to show me around, as much as I enjoy the Possede's company, I find yours ever so intriguing, Beb"

Ashley Cohen
    Presence
    (Resolute)
    Striking Looks
    Blood Potency
    Ashley Cohen

Blush Active in Scenes
    Scenes

+2
    SL
    PRE

The chauffeur shut the door behind Mr. Cross and hurried around to get back into the driver seat. He quickly buckled his seat belt, put it into drive, and then headed out of the parking out.

"Downtown Mike..." Ashley said to the chauffeur before returning her attention back to Mr. Cross.

"Most of the essential locations to know are downtown." Ashley did not want to say to much in front of the chauffeur, but did not really care if she had to replace his memories over what was said in his presence. She left it up to Marshall, though she could guess that he may assume that he were a ghoul or retainer of some sort, rather than just a hired driver.

"Avalon, Ballo Della Notte, Club Ember, and Reverence...all very important places for the nightlife of Sacramento. We will do a casual drive through downtown and catch you up on locations. Will make your transition to Sacramento smoother."

Social Combat

R
    Robert

Marshall watched out the window as the city flew by. He looked back at Ashley listening intently as she spoke. He tipped his head in the direction of the driver, an unspoken confirmation of his intent not to blow the Masquerade, his status as Invictus had hammered that into him at least.

Marshall was much more at ease, but still kept his guard up in-case the Carthian tried anything.... unbecoming.

"I really do appreciate the tour." looked at Ashley trying to figure out if the fact she had to play tour guide had irritated her. He hoped not, he had asked Erich to give him the tour but the man was busy. But then, Miss Cohen probably had been too and to take up a Lord's time was... well slightly irritating to them.

"I can't wait to see what you have in store for me, Beb" He said casually. There was no real intent behind the words as he was generally interested in what this city had to offer. In his Requiem, he had spent a lot of time traveling so city life wasn't his forte. He turned and looked out the window with childish wonder, something few ever saw on him, but he didn't care. The city was beautiful.

Ashley Cohen
    Presence
    (Resolute)
    Striking Looks
    Blood Potency
    Ashley Cohen

Blush Active in Scenes
    Scenes

+2
    SL
    PRE

"That is Avalon..." Ashley pointed for Marshall to look out his window as they slowly drove by. "Quite a few events go down there and best be sure that you will visit that place often..."

"Like the other places we will see tonight. It is for your best interest to be on your best manners when you go in there. Be respectful and mindful with your words." Ashley shrugged, looking away from Avalon to glance out her window.

"A fairly easy task, though it is one that sometimes people forget..."

Social Combat

R
    Robert

Marshall wondered at the meaning behind her words, he understood the importance of minding one's tongue, he had been in enough Invictus courts to understand that much. He looked at the Avalon as they drove by and took note of the location.

Something about her words has offended him, maybe it was the tone, he couldn't quite place it. His smile faded into a grim mask.

Marshall stole a glance at Ashley before returning to the city rushing by his window and asking over his shoulder, "Just out of curiosity, do I come off as one without manners? I am not just a simple Soldier or even an ignorant Savage. I just don't want you to assume as much." He didn't know what had driven the wolf from rest, but it was there on the edge of his consciousness.

He tried to shake it off and enjoy the evening. "I'm sorry for that, just a bit on edge, Miss Cohen." Something else not many ever got from him, an apology.

Ashley Cohen
    Presence
    (Resolute)
    Striking Looks
    Blood Potency
    Ashley Cohen

Blush Active in Scenes
    Scenes

+2
    SL
    PRE

Ashley bit the tip of her finger with a amused smile tracing her lips. She shook her head softly. "I do not assume much Mr. Cross and I would rather err on the side of caution...No apologies needed..."

After a bit of a drive, they happened upon the next stop in the tour. This time, Ashley pointed out her window for him to check out the building with black and pink lettering.

"That is Club Ember. A rather nice strip club..."

"...if your into that sort-of-thing..." Ashley said playfully because of how he had reacted earlier. Part of it was to see whether he would get upset again or relax a bit more.

The Black Escalade drove past slowly to give a good glimpse.

Social Combat

R
    Robert

Marshall turned to look at Ashley and felt a little sheepish for how he'd reacted. His instincts were very potent and got the better of him often. It came from being so in tune with the wolf that made it's den deep within him.

He listened to her intently once more and followed her gaze to Club Ember. He flinched for a moment as she inferred that he was even less than upstanding. The woman had to be toying with him. He knew it, it was easy to get him all riled up and she knew it which was worse.

Marshall decided to play along, "So, just how good is it?" he jibbed playfully, smiling wickedly at her. If she wanted to make him squirm the lest he could do was have fun with it. It was going to be an interesting ride, he was sure of it....

Ashley Cohen
    Presence
    (Resolute)
    Striking Looks
    Blood Potency
    Ashley Cohen

Blush Active in Scenes
    Scenes

+2
    SL
    PRE

"I would have to say the best in Sacramento." As far as strip clubs...

As the tour continued, it did not seem like all that much time passed within the back of the Escalade. Besides the places of note, there were many different buildings to gaze at, as well as the herd to fawn over. With the sights and sounds, it seemed to turns a minute to a second.

The architecture of one building stood out different from the rest of the cityscape. It held a more gothic tone...

"That is Reverence..." Ashley had not visited that place all that much and could not really comment too much on it other than "look there it is..."

Social Combat

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.