Ended
Watch
41 - 50
DISPLAYED
Grove Greens Groove

Page 5 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
    S
    Selena

Shrugging the waitress shook her head. “Yeah I don’t know if he’s around still or not. I got the standard ‘careful on the course at night’ but I think that’s just typical of anywhere in town cause ya know, being a girl.” A thought of something the woman remembered passed over her face and she said it out loud. “As far as management, when I started I had to sign some non-disclosure waiver when I started. But I think that’s typical now days.”

“Oh, well thanks much miss. This is the first time I’ve started a new job having some weird stuff go on before I got here.” Mandy may have had a slight moment of pride but there was that uneasiness about her that she’d had all night.

Looking to Jackson she smiled but her brows rose. “You’re awfully quiet sir. Did you change your mind about the wine and want to stick with whiskey?” Standing next to Julia, Mandy’s head had turned enough so that her pony tail shifted entirely off her neck.

Julia nodded at the waitress' words and the whole 'being a girl' comment. After all, the young Daeva had been approached by her fair share of creeps during her young requiem. That said, many of them had ended up being midnight snacks that she just dumped somewhere. Well, those asshats deserved it, she thought to herself for a moment. While Mandy spoke of the non-disclosure agreement, the blonde neonate nodded at her words but remained silent.

When the girl turned towards Jackson leaving her neck exposed, it took every drop of self-control in the Succubus to not lean down and bite on the warm flesh that was so inviting to her at that moment. Instead, Julia's green eyes darted around the room for a moment, looking for any security cameras that may have been hidden in the cellar. Security comes first Julia. You don't want to be compared to the likes of Kuruk and Owen, she told herself, knowing that taking an action that could potentially endanger the masquerade would not go well for her.

3 suxx
    Date Action Roll Result
    2013-03-25 10:14:18 Julia Hastings rolls 5 to Wits+Investigation to spot any security cameras (10 Again) 6, 10, 3, 1, 10, 10, 2, 2 3 successes

C
    C_Lloyd

Mandy's query caught Jackson somewhat off-guard, as he was far less focused on her than he was on Julia, and his surroundings.

"Oh, um... no, " Jackson replied awkwardly. "I'll have what she's having."

It just makes this easier.

It also made it somewhat ironic, considering the girl bore her neck to him in what seemed to be an offering. That would be difficult for most Kindred to resist. Thank goodness I'm not hungry.

S
    Selena

“Oh, so no whiskey?” The waitress didn’t seem disappointed in the least by Jackson’s statement.

“But I’m guessing you made the right decision to stick with the lady’s choice.” Mandy grinned to the beautiful woman who she couldn’t help want to assist. Turning swiftly and attentively to the Daeva she quickly added. “So what sort of red would you be choosing this evening?”

Julia would have seen a camera right outside the door to the wine cellar. It was pointed so that it could see down both hallways but not into the cellar itself.

Noticing that she was out of the security camera's range, the Succubus felt slightly relieved. However, she did realize that Jackson and herself would end up being blurs on that security footage, but that was something to deal with later. Turning her attention back to the waitress, a seductive smile formed across Julia's lips. Once again she intended to use the powers of her blood, but she was not very successful this time around. Maybe it was the fact that she knew that Jackson was there, watching her as she tried to work her magic. Or maybe it was simply being concerned about the security camera that she had failed to notice when they first walked down to the cellar. Regardless, the young Daeva wouldn't let that stop her from what she was intending to do. Besides, the girl was already entranced anyway, so it shouldn't be that much of a challenge.

"Actually," said Julia as she took a step towards Mandy, getting closer to the girl. The Succubus' pretty green eyes looked into the girl's, a certain lustful fire in them. It was all a charade though, just a means to an end. "The red of your lips seems more appetizing..." she let her words trail off, as her seductive smile widened slightly. Julia reached up with one hand, pushing some of the girl's hair out of her face, touching her cheek softly as she leaned in for a kiss...or rather, the Kiss.

failure at Awe, 2 suxx Seduction
    Date Action Roll Result
    2013-03-29 09:37:56 Julia Hastings rolls 7 to Presence+Persuasion+Spec+SL4 (capped at Humanity) (10 Again) 2, 3, 5, 9, 9, 5, 1 2 successes
    2013-03-29 09:36:49 Julia Hastings rolls 8 to Presence+Expression+Majesty-1 (cause Jackson is there) to AWE! (10 Again) 1, 6, 1, 2, 5, 6, 2, 4 failure

OOC: If Julia is successful, she will totally kiss Mandy and take advantage of that to bite into her lips and take a little blood

C
    C_Lloyd

Jackson held back a scoff at Julia's attempt at seduction. Despite that she looked beautiful and the words rolled off of her tongue perfectly, the line was just... well, it was a line. Daeva had the eerily uncanny habit of making anything sound good. Jackson watched as the Succubus worked her magic, smiling softly as she did so, even though he felt like a perv. But such were the Hungry Streets. You eat when you can get a bite.

S
    Selena

Mandy who had been completely Entranced earlier by the charm of the beautiful woman, didn’t seem to mind that Julia wanted a kiss. The waitress who was a college girl as it was and still in that experimental stage really saw nothing wrong with it. Perhaps she’s one of those lipstick lesbians and the guy is just a cover…

It made her heartbeat quicken as soon as customer had mentioned the red of her lips, Mandy looked to Julia’s briefly and then returned to the desire in her eyes. “Oh… that would be…” A breathy giggle before she felt the Daeva’s lips on her neck and began to have wild thoughts about the woman. Completely enraptured by the blissful feeling of a deep sensual caress of her mouth to her neck and an audible appreciation of the contact emitted from her throat.

Since Mandy was already entranced and gaga over Julia, no roll needed. +1 Vitae for Julia

Part of Julia didn't want to stop, and she was quite aware what that part was. However, the neonate knew that she had to break away, she had to be the one in control. Draining the poor girl dry would only create more problems for them, and they were here to investigate something relating to a messy feeding...so she was not about to let things get messy. That's good enough, she told herself, even though she wanted more. The Succubus forced herself to break away, giving a small lick to the wound on Mandy's neck to cover her tracks.

As she stepped back, Julia's green eyes looked right into the girl's. "Thanks hun," she said as a smirk formed on her luscious lips. "You really have been sooo helpful tonight." The young Daeva gave the girl a flirtatious wink, still playing the part before turning to Jackson with a devilish smirk. "So, you think a bottle of the red is fine?" she asked the Haunt, acting like what had just taken place was absolutely normal.

OOC: minisheet updated with the +1 Vitae!

C
    C_Lloyd

Jackson winked at Julia, emboldened by her act. "Yes, the red will do."

S
    Selena

Mandy was essentially completely oblivious to what had just happened. But she was gushing and blushing from the amazing kiss from the beautiful customers lips. Even the other dude who she was oblivious seemed to be staring. Well now, I wonder if he liked the show.

“Red it is then!” The Waitress said excitedly and pulled whatever bottle that had been sitting out.

Glancing around ready to move forward there was that awkward moment of gee what next. “Okay, so back upstairs? Or a sneaky tour of the lower level since we’re down here anyway.” Giggling a little with teasing eyes to Julia. She really hadn’t a clue what came over her, but she liked it.

Page 5 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.