Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
21 - 26
DISPLAYED
City Cemetery: A Meeting Between the Graves (Open)

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3

Toren
    Toren

Presence •
    Status •• (Academics)
    Mysterium Status ••
    Consilum Status •

PRE

"Ah, very interesting, Mr. Hachiman. It would be nice to sit down over a latte sometime and pick your brain about what you know as well," said Toren to the gentleman, looking pleased at the compliment. Even so they had lingered on the topic long enough for the time being.

"You know, I haven't really met the man either, though I've seen him before. If it's alright, perhaps I'll go with you both for a chance to see and speak with him. As for Dr. Primoria..." Toren looks skyward for a moment considering. "I don't think she is the best person to speak to about that. She's awfully busy... But feel free to ask me about anything regarding our Order." Toren smiles helpfully to both Miach and Hachiman.

"Though I guess we all arrived via different means of transport. So perhaps we could meet up there, at the Rage club?"
    Oblations: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
    [Moros Meeting] Active Spells: Ward, Speak With The Dead, Grim Sight | WP: 5/9 | Health 8/8 | Mana 9/9 | Def: 2
    [Library Galleria] Active Spells: Supernal Vision, Unseen Aegis | WP: 5/9 | Health 8/8 | Mana 7/7 | Def: 2

S
    Solaris

"Yes, Mister Toren. I would enjoy speaking with you further on the subject anytime. It sounds really interesting to me." Hachiman looked pleased with Toren's reaction. "As for meeting at the Rage club, I'd be happy to follow either of you to the location. My vehicle is right over there." He motioned to the jet black motorcycle standing on one of the roads leading around the cemetary. "I'd offer either of you a ride but I'm afraid it wouldn't fit more than myself." Hachiman's brows scrunched upward looking a bit worried.

Miach

PRE

Things were taking an unexpected turn, but Miach was used to going with the flow, and he didn't mind the idea to go and meet Jammer. "Well, I'm not parked too far either, so it's an easy ride. Can you get there on your own, Hachiman, or would you rather follow one of us ?"

Either were fine with him, or even actually walking. He would perhaps prefer to drive though, it would allow him to preserve his legs.

Toren
    Toren

Presence •
    Status •• (Academics)
    Mysterium Status ••
    Consilum Status •

PRE

"Very well, it's decided then," says Toren as he nods to the two men. "We shall meet there and try to get in touch with Jammer. How fortuitous of us to meet here!" he comments brightly, completely ignoring the dismal graveyard around them. Perhaps there was a touch of fate in the air, that he should come to visit his grandfather's grave and stumble upon this man who walked the same path as he.

"Give me a call if you lose track of me and need directions, I'll be waiting by the front of the cemetery," he says to the others as he walks away back towards his Jeep.

Toren Exits the Scene, to be continued here.
    Oblations: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
    [Moros Meeting] Active Spells: Ward, Speak With The Dead, Grim Sight | WP: 5/9 | Health 8/8 | Mana 9/9 | Def: 2
    [Library Galleria] Active Spells: Supernal Vision, Unseen Aegis | WP: 5/9 | Health 8/8 | Mana 7/7 | Def: 2

S
    Solaris

Hachiman, nodding to the two Mages, bowed slightly before turning and walking back toward his motorcycle in the road of the cemetery not far off. It was a good place to meet these two, though Hachiman, as he put his hands in his pockets of the jacket. I can tell this is going to start absorbing my time away from work. At this thought, his brow curled up a little, as he had a big enough project to work with when it came to his job through SANO. For now, he will have to put it out of his mind and enjoy the new adventure that lay before him.

Hachiman Exits the Scene

Miach

PRE

Miach took his cue from the two Necromancers, and headed toward his car in silence, wondering where the winds of Fate would carry him. He would see, but not walk blindly again. Once had been enough.

Miach leaves the Scene as well.

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread