Ended
Watch

Shooting Off Some Steam

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
    Angel of Darkness
    M

Frank was happy he'd found this place, a small outdoor gun range on the southern edge of town. No pack claimed this place, no toes to step on, no one to offend. And to make things even better the range was dead today. He was the only one there for the moment. He'd called and left a message at Gypsy's, as well as spread word to the few people he knew that he'd be down here today. It'd be nice to have some company.

Getting off of his bike, he unlocked the seat box and pulled out several boxes of ammunition. He'd made sure to bring plenty of extra rounds, just in case. It only took a short time with his practiced hands to load several magazines and set them on the table. He glanced around and holstered his pistol before walking down range and setting up several targets.

Back at the shooting point he gave one more glance around before drawing the .45, setting himself, and emptying the magazine the polished skill of a professional.

K
    Kazakin

Victor liked South Sac. No territory, no worries about having to deal with other Uratha, and sometimes he just needed to settle and clear his head. Plus, it was nice to just be able to shoulder brace, and shoot, without the ever-present need to watch for the Rage. A paper target didn't provoke the same wrath, in the same way that a punchbag wouldn't for a brawler.

Thank fuck. He wouldn't have been able to cope if putting a round through a paper target ran the risk of making him go berserk.

He strolled onto the range with his old favourite, the same rifle he'd bought when he'd first taken up shooting, the same rifle that was dedicated to him now. He picked up the scent of another Uratha, someone unfamiliar to him. His nostrils flared briefly, as he set his paper targets, and then loaded his weapon.

This was his 'Me' time, and he was gonna be damned if he wasn't at least emptying one magazine before he had to play Wolf.

He settled down and brace the rifle against his shoulder, putting his eye to the sights. The first shot was a solid hit, nothing flashing. A slightly more impressive centre shot followed, as he settled into a rhythm. The next one punched dead through the centre, and he grinned to himself, feeling the relaxing pooling down his spine. No stress, no combat. Just a piece of paper.

Thank fuck that Luna still let him have this.

Another two solid hits followed, before he sent one round so cleanly through the heart hole his first bullseye had produced that he surprised himself a little, and the next shot would have barely clipped the shoulder. The final one, another perfect hit to the imaginary heart made him chuckle wryly to himself as he ejected the spent magazine.

He felt like he should be smoking a cigarette in victory.

Reluctantly, Crosshair set his rifle down and scanned the range.

Better find that scent before I have to prove I can do that when my enemy isn't a frigging swarm of paper.

Sniping practice
    Date Action Roll Result
    2013-01-23 10:18:17 [08] Victor Baines rolls 13 to Sniping practice (9 Again) 3, 10, 3, 8, 1, 2, 9, 7, 9, 8, 6, 3, 6, 9, 7, 8, 3 7 successes
    2013-01-23 10:18:17 [07] Victor Baines rolls 13 to Sniping practice (9 Again) 8, 6, 2, 1, 5, 5, 6, 6, 5, 3, 2, 6, 1 1 success
    2013-01-23 10:18:17 [06] Victor Baines rolls 13 to Sniping practice (9 Again) 3, 8, 7, 9, 4, 10, 3, 9, 8, 7, 1, 9, 2, 4, 6, 10, 9, 7, 8 9 successes
    2013-01-23 10:18:17 [05] Victor Baines rolls 13 to Sniping practice (9 Again) 2, 1, 1, 4, 7, 4, 9, 8, 2, 10, 3, 4, 3, 4, 4 3 successes
    2013-01-23 10:18:17 [04] Victor Baines rolls 13 to Sniping practice (9 Again) 6, 2, 5, 5, 6, 1, 4, 8, 8, 2, 3, 5, 5 2 successes
    2013-01-23 10:18:17 [03] Victor Baines rolls 13 to Sniping practice (9 Again) 9, 1, 5, 5, 7, 10, 3, 3, 4, 3, 8, 1, 1, 3, 10, 10, 5 5 successes
    2013-01-23 10:18:17 [02] Victor Baines rolls 13 to Sniping practice (9 Again) 8, 7, 6, 4, 2, 8, 6, 1, 1, 4, 9, 4, 9, 1, 4 4 successes
    2013-01-23 10:18:17 [01] Victor Baines rolls 13 to Sniping practice (9 Again) 6, 8, 1, 7, 4, 9, 2, 7, 7, 2, 2, 6, 2, 3 2 successes

R
    Ryan Deshane

Digger Deshane walks into the gun range, a gun case in each hand and his shot gun tube on his back. As he walked in he took a breath, there it was, beyond the smell of smoke and cordite, wolf, two of them. Diger made his way up to to a lane and set his stuff down. "Hey boys." Digger says as he pulls his gun out of his cross draw and sets it down on the counter. He pops the clip and yanks the slide to pop the bullet out. After checking to verify its empty, even though he just popped the clip and the bullet in the chamber, he sets the gun down. After sliding the gun to the left of the counter he took his tube off his pack, opened it and pulled out a pistol gripped 10 gauge, then out of once case comes a rifle, and the other another shotgun, this one a standard 10 gauge. Last but not least, a sawed off double barrel, aka, the double fister.

Angel of Darkness
    M

Frank gives both wolves a polite smile as quickly drops the magazine he just expended and draws another. "Afternoon brothers, names Frank." As he turns to face the other two he walks forward and offers his hand in greeting. The movement pulls at the leather of his leather jacket, revealing his badge hanging from around his neck.

K
    Kazakin

Crosshair glanced over, recognising Digger easily. After all, the Cahalith was one of the most renowned Blood Talons in the city, and Victor had been there to hear his tale of his motorbike ride through the jaws of the Pure. It had been entirely worthwhile.

Hm. If the Alpha of the Crusaders recognises this bloke, he's not Pure.

The Irraka let himself relax, fractionally. Not that he wasn't ready to fight at moment's notice, but because he wasn't going to have to find another shooting range after the inevitable tussle. And that, to him, was pretty damn awesome.

"Hey, Digger,"
    he said, glancing at the hardware with a little grin. "Nice piece."

He glanced over at Frank as he came over, his blue eyes studying the new wolf.

"Victor Baines. Nice to meet ya."

His gaze briefly flickered to the badge.

Copwolf, huh? Wonder how he copes with that?

R
    Ryan Deshane

Digger pops the clip back into gun and sets it aside. He moves on to his shot gun. "Victor, good to see you again." Digger says as he breaches the shotgun and verifies its unloaded, knowing full well that it unloaded, but again, gotta be proper. Respect the weapon... He heard his drill sargent saying to him.

"Thanks, Nothing Fancy, 1911, Does the job and puts holes in whatever I need holls in."

Digger looks to Frank, "How you doing Frank, you find a place to be yet?" Digger asked.

K
    Kazakin

"If it didn't, I'd assume you wouldn't bother to lug it around," the Irraka noted, leaning against the wall and watching Digger checking his breaches.

"Good to see you too. I didn't know you were a fellow gun enthusiast - I figured you as more of a chainsaw kinda fella. I think it's the beard."

Plus, in the Irraka's opinion, anyone who faced down the Pure with a Klaive chainsaw would deserve to be sung about just for the moxie involved.

C
    C_Lloyd

Brett showed up at the Range a bit later than the others, smiling as he realised he was amongst other Uratha. He recognized the Crusader's Alpha and the cop, but didn't recall meeting the third. He simply nodded and smiled at the others as he arrived and approached the range, cleaning and preparing his gun for practice.

Angel of Darkness
    M

Frank shrugs in response to Digger's question, "So far the Seekers have taken me in. So long as I don't step on my own crank." He chuckles at his own joke, he finishes sliding the fresh magazine into his weapon.

R
    Ryan Deshane

"Yeah, been into guns since the service." Digger says as he finishes checking his weapons and begins loading up his first weapon. This time it was the double fister. Its been a while since he's let the fister loose. "I could see how you would see that." Digger says with a laugh as he slides two shells into the barrel.

"Cool, they are good people." Digger says ignoring the fact that Frank said Seekers in public. its not like he said 'The werewolf pack the seekers have taken me in and introduced me to their totem' or some such shit. As the next wolf walked in Digger just gave him a nod.

"Everybody got your ears on?" Digger asked as he slides on his own hearing protection.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last