Ended
Watch

Training Exercise HOPLITE

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 3 of 11 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... Last

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha nodded cheerily to Dillon as they exchange looks and chatter, then to all the others gathered.

"Splendid! Splendid! It looks like we are all ready to gather to the transport and head to the destination! We shall split into teams when we arrive there...I want to just offer a short briefing when we arrive while equipment is issued..." she is very excited at all this and smiles to everyone, clapping her hands together, utterly happy to see everyone tonight. "We can look forward to Mr Connery driving the lead vehicle and Miss Sage the second vehicle in convoy! So, unless anyone has any questions before we depart, let's jump aboard an Escalade!"

Another happy smile. Gripping her clipboard tight, Martha nods to everyone and waits to see if there are any questions.

Unless there are any questions; Martha will scramble daintily aboard Dillon's lead vehicle after paying attention in case anyone has left anything behind or just in case John appears dashing up late and bothered...

Unlike the recent Safari there seems to be no rigid plan about seating per vehicle tonight.

OOC: I'm thinking, unless there are strong feelings to the contrary, we could probably have maybe two or three posts between us all to reflect any chatter in the vehicles then assume safe arrival at the Destination!
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

PRE

Tracy listened to Martha's words, paying close attention to the few details being given by the petite Herald. "Sounds good to me," said the redheaded Gangrel in response, offering her a quick smile. Leaning in closer to her Priscus, a smirk formed on the corner of her lips. "I call shotgun," she said to him, giving Dillon a quick wink. Glancing back at Martha, she figured that it was likely that her cousin would turn her down. "Unless...well, you know," said Tracy, letting out a soft chuckle.

OOC: I'm fine with whatever y'all decide

Zack Griffiths
    Invictus Gangrel

Blood Potency 1
    Aspect of the Predator
    Presence 2
    (quietly stares, speaks calmly)

Zach piles in to the vehicle being driven by Dillon, taking a seat in the rear of the large SUV. Let's get this show started!

When the vehicle is full, Zach asks the group at large "So, what's your preferred method of beating face? I'm a boxer by preference, but anything with my fists will do in a pinch."
    Zach Griffiths Invictus Gangrel
    BP 1 Presence 2 (quiet and calm)
    [Center]"Zachary speaking" [I][COLOR="#009900"]Zachary thinking[????????
    Destiny has two ways of crushing us - by refusing our wishes, and by fulfilling them. - Henri Frederic Amiel

Hans also takes place in the vehicle driven by Dillon. Immediatly after their vehicle was full the predator that was only as strong as himself spoke up asking for their preferred methods of beating people down.
    "I prefer taking down my targets with a decent rifle. Though I'm good with all firearms I can get my hands on. In a pinch I'm also pretty decent with a knife." the scarred german stated in a composed but friendly tone. These might be his future comerades in arms.
    [vtr]
    Hans
    BP:1 vitae: 3/10
    Presence:2 (stern)
    disfigurement flaw: a disgusting scar stretching from his chin all the way past is mouth and to his eyebrows. It has healed quite badly, as if somebody just stitched it close and hoped for the best.

[?

Allison Black

Allison Black

Daeva •• | Domain • | Unaligned

BP •• |Striking Looks •••• (Hottie) |Presence •••• (Adaptable) |Night Life| WP •••(•)
    Current Scenes

[Sac Noir]
    Vitae 4
    WP 3/4
    -Nightlife Active

+2
    SL
    PRE

Allison made herself comfortable in the SUV. Her mind began to drift back to the note she found the other week, and her upcoming trip to L.A. Sacramento was her home, yet it would not be the first time she left the city. Part of her was nervous about the inherent dangers of the trip, especially considering that whoever she was meeting already broke into her room.

Allison let out a soft sigh as she cleared the thoughts of tomorrow from her mind. She was not one to plan things out, finding that taking things as they came was the better route.
    Allison Black
    Daeva •• | Domain •• | Unaligned
    BP •• |Striking Looks •••• (Hottie) |Presence •••• (Adaptable) |Night Life| WP 3/4

"Our eyes they cannot see..."
    "They're wasted on people just like me..."

Played by Whisper

Allison Black

Allison Black

Daeva •• | Domain • | Unaligned

BP •• |Striking Looks •••• (Hottie) |Presence •••• (Adaptable) |Night Life| WP •••(•)
    Current Scenes

[Sac Noir]
    Vitae 4
    WP 3/4
    -Nightlife Active

+2
    SL
    PRE

"So what are the teams?"
    Allison Black
    Daeva •• | Domain •• | Unaligned
    BP •• |Striking Looks •••• (Hottie) |Presence •••• (Adaptable) |Night Life| WP 3/4

"Our eyes they cannot see..."
    "They're wasted on people just like me..."

Played by Whisper

Martha Villiers

PRE

It's a good question. One Martha certainly hope others may well be pondering too.

Meanwhile Dillon is driving his Escalade out of the main city and along the South Sacramento Freeway 99 towards deep into Elk Grove.

The Escalade purrs through the Parkway and out to beyond the main built up area to a wide expanse of brownfield tumble down urban blight. Weeds thrust out of the ill kept concrete. Tall wire fences are haphazardly erected and the strange girder framework skeleton of an unfinished and disused series of large derelict and abandoned buildings set amid the tarmac and desolation.

"Here we are, ladies and gentlemen! The disused and unfinished Elk Grove Mall!" Martha chirps.
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Hans stepped outside of the car and took a look at the battlefield a small smile coming onto his scarred face. While the nature of the building limited the proficiency of a rifle quite a bit since there weren't many open area's the many hiding places and the shadows would be in his favor with the rest of his training he recieved.
    "A very fitting battlefield indeed." The stoic german commented.
    [vtr]
    Hans
    BP:1 vitae: 3/10
    Presence:2 (stern)
    disfigurement flaw: a disgusting scar stretching from his chin all the way past is mouth and to his eyebrows. It has healed quite badly, as if somebody just stitched it close and hoped for the best.

[?

S
    Sabeleth

Callum smiled. "Nice choice. Reminds me of the time I went paint balling with the Band for that MTV show. Man, Dave Grohl really squealed when I shot him in the ass." Now that was a fun memory, of course it had been mostly luck as he wasn't a very good shot. He'd been aiming for the drummer...

Zack Griffiths
    Invictus Gangrel

Blood Potency 1
    Aspect of the Predator
    Presence 2
    (quietly stares, speaks calmly)

Zach admires the building, in all it's symbolic glory. He had once had similar ambitions. Fortunately, wiser minds had steered him away from this sort of disaster.

Zach turned to the bosses of the little troupe and said "So, how's this going down?"
    Zach Griffiths Invictus Gangrel
    BP 1 Presence 2 (quiet and calm)
    [Center]"Zachary speaking" [I][COLOR="#009900"]Zachary thinking[????????
    Destiny has two ways of crushing us - by refusing our wishes, and by fulfilling them. - Henri Frederic Amiel

Page 3 of 11 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... Last
Closed Thread