Invictus Gangrel

Blood Potency 1
    Aspect of the Predator
    Presence 2
    (quietly stares, speaks calmly)

Ker-BUMPS
    Zach Griffiths Invictus Gangrel
    BP 1 Presence 2 (quiet and calm)
    [Center]"Zachary speaking" [I][COLOR="#009900"]Zachary thinking[????????
    Destiny has two ways of crushing us - by refusing our wishes, and by fulfilling them. - Henri Frederic Amiel

Allison Black

Allison Black

Daeva •• | Domain • | Unaligned

BP •• |Striking Looks •••• (Hottie) |Presence •••• (Adaptable) |Night Life| WP •••(•)
    Current Scenes

[Sac Noir]
    Vitae 4
    WP 3/4
    -Nightlife Active

+2
    SL
    PRE

Allison cannot but giggle at Zach's idea as she found it about on par with her own idea. "That sounds good. How do you destroy the flag...or errr do you want to just bloop into the ground with it???"
    Allison Black
    Daeva •• | Domain •• | Unaligned
    BP •• |Striking Looks •••• (Hottie) |Presence •••• (Adaptable) |Night Life| WP 3/4

"Our eyes they cannot see..."
    "They're wasted on people just like me..."

Played by Whisper

Zack Griffiths
    Invictus Gangrel

Blood Potency 1
    Aspect of the Predator
    Presence 2
    (quietly stares, speaks calmly)

"We have any number of ways to destroy it. We can shred it, bundle it into something and toss it 'out of bounds', burn it, tear it into pieces and split it between us, or even something else. The thing about having me, uh, bloop with it, is that then out team is down one member. I am an experienced fighter and Ranger of the domain, so having me around to take the fight to them is almost a necessity."

Zach couldn't keep the smile from crossing his face. That was the most unusual description of his ability to haven in soil he had ever heard.
    Zach Griffiths Invictus Gangrel
    BP 1 Presence 2 (quiet and calm)
    [Center]"Zachary speaking" [I][COLOR="#009900"]Zachary thinking[????????
    Destiny has two ways of crushing us - by refusing our wishes, and by fulfilling them. - Henri Frederic Amiel

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha smiles. "I'm all for an active offence. With audacity and courage, I think we might be able to catch them off guard. If we wait, we allow them to select the time and place of battle. They are few in number. We might be able to use our skills to out flank them." she smiles to Tracy, keen to see if her idea tests well.

Meanwhile, Martha hobbles over to hold the flag. Keen to show willing and to accept her assigned role swiftly.

Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

PRE

Tracy nodded at Martha's words, offering her a smile in return. "I do like the idea of us taking the initiative," she said in response to the petite Mekhet. "The Reeve and I can scope things up from up above before we move forward, just so we can get an idea of where they may be hiding out. Then we proceed with the plan, with the two of you hiding yourselves but remaining close to us." The redheaded Gangrel looked at each of them respectively, making sure that her team was following her train of thought. "When the time comes, you two can take them by surprise while they are engaged with the Reeve and myself," she added, a devilish smirk forming across her lips.

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

Daniella listened to Martha and Tracy, nodding her head as each spoke. She felt out of her league with the discussion, but was glad to be with this team. Looking to Tracy, "Sounds like a great plan. Where will the flag be?" she asked, starting to get a little excited about this whole plan. Sneaky she could do.
    Presence •••• (Graceful)│Striking Looks •• (Exotic Beauty)│Mask of Tranquility│Blush Active in Public│British Accent│ WP: 4 Vitae 7

S
    Sabeleth

"I'd say that destroying the flag is pretty much the same as forfeiting the game. It's an interesting take I'll give you that, but my gut tells me the Reeve'll be wanting his flag back." Cal raised an eyebrow and gave a wry smirk. "I do like the sound of setting up a trick flag or two though, we could set a trap for them."

The Deputy thought about their situation while the others spoke and eventually made another suggestion. "I think the only thing we can really do to protect ourselves from their stealth abilities is to stick in pairs. Twice the chance to spot them, and if one person gets ambushed the other can hopefully retaliate."

Bump Dillon Connery ...haven't heard from you in a while!

Onward Christian Soldier
    DILLON CONNERY

Regent of Valencia
    Reeve of Sacramento
    Bishop of the Lancea et Sanctum
    Priscus of Clan Gangrel
    Aspect of the Predator

Sacramento ••••
    Lancea Sanctum •
    Gangrel ••••

Blush of Life active in public
    AotP disabled in Court

PRE

OOC

Dillon listens to the skills offered by Martha and the others, as well as the strategy breakdown, nodding quietly at intermittent points. He spots no glaring holes, as their abilities covered a wide range of problems. How interesting, though, that both of his deputies had admitted little familiarity with firearms. That will have to change. He intends to make complete warriors out of them both. They already seemed to possess the intelligence and cunning.

It is here that the Reeve notes just how stacked things might end up being; his team with both of the Mekhet. Truly, he just wanted the match-up that provided him with one of his deputies, and Martha with hers. That Tracy and Daniella are leading them is even better.

Of course, Dillon wouldn't be surprised if others assume it is just to put himself on a team of beautiful women.

In truth, if two more men had joined the operation, he'd probably have taken Allison, too. Dillon is a scoundrel like that.

Spinning on his heel, the Gangrel looks in the direction that the other team had headed off in, and bellows loudly into the night sky:

"MARK!"

They now have five minutes to get into position. Dillon sets a timer on his phone.

"Why don't we do this,"
    he says, taking the red flag in his hands as the mosey over to the central building. "Can you remove your blazer please, ah, Sergeant Villiers?"

Though she and he require no rank designation, it feels a little weird to be calling her just Miss or Martha when there are no kine around. But if Martha complies, Dillon takes the pole of the flag, which is little more than a half-inch thick plastic dowel rod about two feet in length, and slips it through the straps of her gymslip in the back. Across her shoulders.

That way, she can carry the flag without having to give up a weapon hand.
    Be polite. Be courteous. Show professionalism. And have a plan to kill everyone in the room.

Blood Potency •••••
    Presence ••• (Disarming)
    Striking •• (Boyish Good looks)

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha snaps a brisk, if careful, salute to Dillon at the sound of her name. Wide eyed and eager to obey, she complies and allows Dillon to fix the pennant accordingly.

"Thank you, sir!" she chirps. Clearly ready for action, she smiles to Daniella and the team. "I shall now go invisible...or rather, I hope to! If I encounter the enemy, I shall do my best to shoot straight!" she smiles again and focuses her thoughts on the successful application of Obfuscation...

Date Action Roll Result
    2013-04-13 01:02:44 Martha Villiers rolls 9 to Obfuscate? (Int+Stealth+Obfuscate) (10 Again) 5, 3, 2, 6, 8, 2, 8, 3, 2 2 successes
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Page 10 of 11 First ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 Last
Closed Thread