Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
(1211) Consilium: Four and Miach

Miach

PRE

Even though the sound was heavy and covering most of their conversation, or perhaps because of it, Miach immediatly went straight to the point. The worried face of his giant friend couldn't bode well.

Four ! What is it ? You're getting me worried here...

Stephanie Lane-Huang
    Pepper

Presence 3 (subdued)
    Silver Ladder Status 2
    Consilium Status 2
    Acanthus 2

"I just got a call from a hospital back in New Jersey - My Dad's there with a heart attack. I wrote down all the stuff from the meeting. You guys will need to think Heralds and Sentinels - Oh, and Avalon will want to set up a talk with you at some point." Four passes the notepad over to Miach with a sad smile. "Sorry, but could you tell Toby and Idun too?"

Miach

PRE

Miach's shoulder sagged as his friend stated his trouble. Had he been more proficient at Space, he could have checked Four's health from afar, or 'ported his friend, or at least do... something ! But he couldn't help in any meaningful way but the more mundane one.

"Oh no... Four... I'm so sorry. I'm sure it'll go well. You know, heart attacks nowadays are dime a dozen, and doctors know perfectly how to deal with them ! I'm sure your father's well !" he raised his hand to touch the Giant's shoulder, and grip it in a gesture he hoped would convey his best wishes.

"Of course I'll take care of this end of the business, don't even think about it." did he reply, taking the notepad from his cabalmate's huge hands.

"I'll relay the message, of course. Don't be surprised if you get a lot of phone calls, though. We'll miss you. Keep in touch, and come back, please !" there was pleading in the Acanthus's breaking voice. Of course the Moros had to go, but it was another friend getting away from Miach, and that had never settled well with him.

Stephanie Lane-Huang
    Pepper

Presence 3 (subdued)
    Silver Ladder Status 2
    Consilium Status 2
    Acanthus 2

Four nods. "Thanks. I appreciate it." the giant gives a solemn nod to Miach then gesture vaguely to the door. "I'll try to get back here, but I dunno. We'll see. I have to go though."

Miach

PRE

Of course, with his father's health unknown, no one would want to linger any longer than strictly necessary, and Miach nodded in understanding.

"We've got your back, Four.Fare giantly well, friend. perhaps a last touch of humor would draw a smirk from the man, at least. He would need it, and the Acanthus as well. He felt gloomy, and really wanted home to hug Esmeralda. He would need human warmth to make up for his friend's departure.

Closed Thread