Ended
Watch

(Rowan Ring) A phone call

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

Martha Villiers

PRE

As Dillon explains his absence Martha grew concerned. Dillon could take care of himself, but...there was a whole lot of wickedness out there. Her concern was betrayed in her voice, "Yes, sir...I shall stay here this evening. I hope you stay safe, sir!"
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Onward Christian Soldier
    DILLON CONNERY

Regent of Valencia
    Reeve of Sacramento
    Bishop of the Lancea et Sanctum
    Priscus of Clan Gangrel
    Aspect of the Predator

Sacramento ••••
    Lancea Sanctum •
    Gangrel ••••

Blush of Life active in public
    AotP disabled in Court

PRE

Dillon almost quips something playful, like 'too late', or 'don't count on it', or some such, but he bites his tongue in favor of not worrying little Martha any more than he had to. "I will try," he finally settles on. "I promise."

There is a pause, while Dillon searches for more words. Sentiments he wants to say that are stuck on his tongue, or maybe trying to fit into the correct words in his head. But then, "I think there is something happening, ma'am. I have to go. But knowing you're safe will be one less thing to distract me, so worry not. Or at least: worry less." There's that smile in his voice, again.
    Be polite. Be courteous. Show professionalism. And have a plan to kill everyone in the room.

Blood Potency •••••
    Presence ••• (Disarming)
    Striking •• (Boyish Good looks)

Martha Villiers

PRE

Dillon could have chosen many ways to reassure. Sadly, the one he selected only amplified her anxiety. "I...er...do you need me to deploy reinforcements to your position, sir?" she tried to sound professional, but she knew all too well Dillon had a habit of getting into lethal trouble.
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Onward Christian Soldier
    DILLON CONNERY

Regent of Valencia
    Reeve of Sacramento
    Priscus of Clan Gangrel
    Aspect of the Predator

Sacramento ••••
    Lancea Sanctum •
    Gangrel ••••

AotP disabled in Court

PRE

"This is nothing I can't handle."

Dillon's voice sounds almost grimly confident, at that. Imparting the simple belief that it is anyone foolish enough to mark him as their enemy that should be in fear; not tiny Martha. Neither is the comment made in rebuke for the Herald's genuine worry. Dillon is honored by her caring, and only wants to earn that.

"Be safe, ma'am," the smile is in his voice again. "I will return to you for a full debriefing tomorrow night."
    Be polite. Be courteous. Show professionalism. And have a plan to kill everyone in the room.

Blood Potency •••••
    Presence ••• (Disarming)

Martha Villiers

PRE

"You too, sir...I shall look forward to hearing the debrief. Be safe, sir..." she paused, fell silent...and waited for Dillon to end the call.

Onward Christian Soldier
    DILLON CONNERY

Regent of Valencia
    Reeve of Sacramento
    Priscus of Clan Gangrel
    Aspect of the Predator

Sacramento ••••
    Lancea Sanctum •
    Gangrel ••••

AotP disabled in Court

PRE

The line is silent on Dillon's end for a few moments. Whether he is waiting for something, trying to decide on something else to say, or something just caught his attention.... well, who knows.

His throat clears. "Until then, ma'am. Goodnight."

Disengaging the call from his end, the line goes dead. Martha's phone returns to it's desktop screen.

Blood Potency •••••
    Presence ••• (Disarming)

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread