Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

SL 2 (Red Hair, Blue eyes)
    Pres 3 (Diplomatic)
    Consilium: **
    Path: **
    Guardians of the Veil: ***

Under Control: McEl Mis/MS(5 armor, 4 suxx), SuperVis(1 suxx), CreativeThaum@Leo, SpatAwar(Ari,Maich-3suxx) -H: rB,/6, W: 2/6, M: 1/13:4, TPC 1/4 remaining Pledge+2subt
    Consilium: Mis/HS(3 suxx)
    Down by the riber: H: /8, W: 6/6, M: 13/13:4 Misc/MS(Cloaked-3 suxx), Third Eye (cloaked-3 suxx)

PRE

Blue eyes track from Fi to the bald guy. After he speaks Ariadne looks at Key for a moment with a raised eyebrow. Simple non-verbal language. He yours?

Looking back at the two new mages. The first is clearly comfortable with speaking subtly...well subtly enough for a non-Guardian.

Well she assumes he is not. Ariadne looks at the second mage. "You have any preferences in art?"

Uncarved
    Uncarved

PRE

"I believe that meditation can open the mind, so I enjoy art that is contemplative and exhibits that encourage one to move through space." The monk paused for a moment, framing his thoughts under the guise of shifting the weight of his bag upon his hip. Behind his eyes, Uncarved hoped he had interpreted the Epopt's question correctly.

d
    dreshead

Montana, ma'am home of, well nothing all that famous, but at least our crime rate is low, and we don't have to worry about hurricanes or earthquakes. There is the occasional tornado, but as long as it doesn't hit around Billings or Missoula, it won't hit a darned thing. Now grizzly bears, those are what you have to look out for", Fi says with a smile, it was a joke, but you never knew about people from the city, to many Fi had met, Montana and it's ranges were still a wild frontier. At Uncarved's introduction Fi raised an eyebrow, a peculiar name like that had to have a story behind it, but he wasn't one to press. People told you what they wanted to tell, and it wasn't a whole lot of Fi's business. What was his business was to find out more about his new home territory, and that meant meeting with his fellow Libertine's, and hopefully making a few allies from other orders. Not being sure what the local political climate was, he didn't want to out himself, after all some of his brethren were far more radical than himself.

Waiting until after Ariadne and Uncarved had their quick exchange, Fi nodded, and followed up on his dinner proposal before, You know, we are surrounded by some amazing food, and a park that is only a few steps away, would any of you care to make a day of it, and have a picnic? It's a shame to waste decent weather on going back inside, and learning the lay of the land and the local environment would be a big help in my work.

Presence ●●●● (Fiery)
    Striking Looks ●● (Fierce)
    Status
    Arrow ●●
    Consillium ●●
    Culture ●
    Police ●
    Mana: Full
    WP: -2
    Vae
    Adamantine Arrow, ObrimosSentinel

Status (Culture) •
    Status (Emergency Services) • [Officer Gideon]
    ST INFO

PRE

Vaeltia caught Ariadne’s eye and just gave the returning eye shrug. She should know what it means, although the artist in her perked up at the words of the bowing, baldheaded, uncarved....something.

Uncarved ... like to be unmade, or to be unworked. A statement of progression?

Scholar Rock.

It was the only thought that came into her mind that made any sort of sense.

Environment? Have you ever climbed a mountain? Or have you checked out Yolo?” The Arrow asked with a thumb in the direction of the nature reserve.

The code was something that kind of pissed her off, there were some words but why tell other mages what you are, when you could just show them?

Want to know who else does meditation, I do, and I am so not a Mastigos.
    Speaking {0FAF0B} || Thinking {8340A8}

nimbus

Weavebreaker

Obrimos | Adamantine Arrow | Consilium

Gnosis ●●● | WP ●●●●●●● | Mana 9(12/3)

Ritual Spells Active

Supernal Vision(Cloaked)(Month)Potency 10

Transform Aura(Cloaked)(Month)Potency 9
    Current Scenes

The Descent of the Circle

Phantasmal Armor - 6
    Supernal Vision - 5
    Mage Armor - 3

Mana - 7
    Willpower - 6

All the Kings Men

Supernal Vision (Cloaked) - 5
    Transform Aura (Sleeper)(Cloaked) - 4
    Mana 7
    Witch Hunter

Health:
    Mana
    Willpower:
    Armor 2
    Defense 2

Vulgur Spells in Scene - 4 (+2 Paradox)

Spell Tolerance - 2 (@3(-1))
    Active Spells - 3/6
    Read Matrices - 1
    Unseen Shield - 3
    Reduced Friction - 2

PRE

Weavebreaker fell into a bit of silence as the others talked, taking the road of listening. She half-expected the play on words, as it was a common staple of any conversation in public. Then talk of Montana as it slowly transitioned to talk of a picnic. Then she listened to Vae's words, answering in her mind. She had never climbed a mountain and had no clue what Yolo was, though she thought she may have heard it in a song.

After that, her mind drifted to her pantry, as she recalled that she was trying to get some affordable meals out of this trip to the farmer's market. She was in no rush, though, as the farmer's market was far from closed and she had more than ample time for chit-chat.
    Obrimos | Adamantine Arrow

Presence ●●●● (Fiery)
    Status
    Arrow ●●
    Consillium ●●
    Culture ●
    Police ●
    Vae

Status (Culture) •
    ST INFO

PRE

Much longer than 48 hours

Vaeltia shifted back and forth for a moment.

As much as I’d like to make a day of it, I should really get the rest of this shopping done before my shift starts.” The Obrimos turns to Weavebreaker .

You think wednesday would be good enough, I’m thinking steak...please tell me you’re not veg.

nimbus

d
    dreshead

Fi took out business cards that had his number on it, and an email address, but no name. "Here is my contact information in case any of you need it, I should probably get those avocados and Try and take some pictures in the park yet, if any of you find yourself over there today, I'm sure I'll have some extra food. Have a good shift Miss."

Weavebreaker

Obrimos | Adamantine Arrow | Consilium

Ritual Spells Active

Current Scenes

The Descent of the Circle

Phantasmal Armor - 6
    Supernal Vision - 5
    Mage Armor - 3

Mana - 7
    Willpower - 6

All the Kings Men

Supernal Vision (Cloaked) - 5
    Transform Aura (Sleeper)(Cloaked) - 4
    Mana 7
    Witch Hunter

Health:
    Mana
    Willpower:
    Armor 2
    Defense 2

Vulgur Spells in Scene - 4 (+2 Paradox)

Spell Tolerance - 2 (@3(-1))
    Active Spells - 3/6
    Read Matrices - 1
    Unseen Shield - 3
    Reduced Friction - 2

PRE

Weavebreaker smirked to Vae. "Wednesday sounds good." With the mention of being a vegetarian, she adamantly shook her head. "That would be a negative. I love steak too much..."

"Everyone bringing a dish?" The last thing that she wanted was to show up and not bring anything when something was expected, or show up bring something when nothing was expected. She found clarity in communications the best route to take.

When Fi handed out cards, she took one and tucked it into her pocket. "Thank you. I will shoot you a text later with my number."
    Obrimos | Adamantine Arrow

Uncarved
    Uncarved

PRE

Uncarved nods, accepting the offered business card. He slips it into a pocket of his coat without so much as a look. "Thank you."

Presence ●●●● (Fiery)
    Status
    Arrow ●●
    Consillium ●●
    Culture ●
    Police ●
    Vae

Status (Culture) •
    ST INFO

PRE

"I haven't decided, probably. I don't know what Leo likes...And I doubt Mr. Shooty will even show up."

She shrugged At least there was one person she could count on to show up.

"And thank you, Mr. Fi Montana-man." she said with a grin. It was fun to say, montana-man

nimbus

Page 3 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread