Ended
Watch

Job Interview

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 5 of 8 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Last
    Angel of Darkness
    M

Frank was content to continue his mostly silent presence. Of those gathered there were wolves whose branks of Wisdom, Glory, and Cunning showed that they were well suited for this planning. He'd already spoken his mind and that was it. He was content to wait to be given orders. In this setting leadership was best left for others. Mother Luna had given them all their strengths after all. He was content to wait for the opportunity to hunt and strike at the unknown foe.

K
    Kazakin

Crosshair gave a little shrug at the reiteration of the previous plan to spend time trying to deceive people, when it wasn't really necessary. Far as he figured, the most cunning route was to make sure he didn't get caught to begin with. He had no real desire to spend his time in the local station having to explain what he was doing rooting around a cemetery.

"Yeah... if we can access the loci, we take less risks. It's just better that way. If people are on alert, we don't want to give them a reason to get more nervous. 'Round here, nervous people mean guns anyway."

And cops with itchy trigger fingers.

C
    C_Lloyd

"Looks like we're taking the Hisil then, " Brett said, agreeing with the consensus. It was the most effective way for every one of the Uratha to keep from alerting the herd of their presence. "But don't expect a cakewalk. Make sure you're prepared. Taking the Hisil will have risks of its own, and we don't know what those are in unclaimed territory."

Of course, those risks didn't involve violating the oath of the moon, but Brett didn't want his fellow Uratha to be complacent. The Loci they were speaking of would have unchecked spirits depending on them for essence, and would likely defend that territory just as fiercely as any of the Uratha.

Aside from that, Brett had nothing further to add, having added what insight he could, at least until showtime.

K
    Kazakin

Deathwright gave Rawlins a brief glance, and nodded languidly.

"I can look further into it, of course, but given the age of the rumours, the issue is less a reluctance to talk and more likely, the demise of most of the morticians who were active during that time period. The Mortuary business does not tend to attract the young. I cannot imagine why,
    " the Swedish Werewolf said softly, her smile faintly amused. "As for the Locii, they are standard for cemeteries. Grief, Death, Peace - Remembrance. Nothing out of the ordinary for the location they are in, and all perfectly healthy for the area. I have always kept a special eye on the Hisil of the local dead... as much as I can, anyway. In a city this large, so many people die, every day."

She glanced at the group.

"Is that all, then?"

I
    Irina

"I believe all that remains for the moment then, is to select appropriate teams. Might I suggest a brief discussion of our skill sets, so that each group is evenly outfitted?" Marcus suggested, as looked to each of the Uratha. There was a decent turnout, but whether or not that would actually help remained to be seen.

If trouble should arise, he wanted people he could count on.

Rawlins
    Rawlins

PRE

Rawlins nodded absently as he scratched his chin, through his scraggy beard. "I am not much of a fighter. Thinker and a talker, believe it or not." He focussed his attention on River Walker, wondering what the other Elodoth would do with the admission. The Bone Shadow was not too concerned himself: he wore the prospect's patch of the Crusaders - it was for that pack alone to judge him worthy or not. "What are your strengths, River Walker?"

Angel of Darkness
    M

Frank nodded, he was still uncomfrotable to speak here. His mouth had gotten him in more than a little trouble since arriving to Sacramento. This was a discussion best left to others earlier, but now was a discussion of strenghts and weaknesses.

"Talking and deducting without seeing for myself is not something I'm comfortable with. But, once I can get to these places and examine them myself...

That is my element"

He paused, weaknesses, a dangerous thing to reveal, but neccassary for fellow hunters to work together properly.

"I am not a negotiator, I'm not well versed in dealing with spirits. While I'm skilled at getting information from others, I tend to not give what I percieve to be an enemy the opportunity to give that to me. I'd be best suited working with others who are more reserved and cautious, and who are more comfortable in the Hisil than I.

C
    Cross

Nick peered to each as they laid out their skills, deciding to add his own to the mix. "I am a technician by trade, so I know information and technology. In the Hisil, though, my skill set is primarily close-quarters combat."

This was an eclectic mix of packs, of tribes and auspices. Who the groups panend out to be would be interesting to him.

I
    Irina

Marcus listened intently as the gathered Uratha so freely announced their strengths. It was good that they were willing to so honestly recount what they were capable of. Each of them would be going on the same amount of trust and Faith that their opposite number was not just bragging, to make themselves sound greater than their actual capabilities.

A lie such as that could endanger them.

"I'm a biologist," Marcus answered first and foremost. "Additionally I'm adept at tracking and negotiating." His response was typically to-the-point, as he provided the necessities and none of the fluff.

K
    Kazakin

Victor blew a breath through his teeth as they got to discussing their credentials. It was just that being an Irraka didn't tend to have that much of a good reputation anyway, and he knew what he was about to say was just going to cement that. But he also wasn't going to hide his talents. They needed to be informed about what they were getting into.

"I can hit a dime with a rifle from 400 yards away. If you want locks picked or something stolen, I'm your fella,"
    the Blood Talon said, with a sharp directness. "I know somethin' about checking out places, too. Always had an eye for patterns."

He knew they were probably expecting 'I'm really sneaky' to come up, but that was really more Marcus' sphere than his. The Hunters in Darkness were naturals at being stealthy, after all.

Page 5 of 8 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Last

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.