Ended
Watch

Job Interview

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
    K
    Kazakin

The fact that Luna's face was hidden above her did not escape Deathwright's notice as she headed to the Tur, her brands glowing in the night sky as the only source of light. Flame of Man's grave was given a brief, severe nod from the Irraka as she settled herself, waiting patiently on the grass.

Around her, a cool winter breeze blew, so much colder than the air of Sacramento in the world of humans. But here, winter was a concept, a real, vivid, living thing. The season was here, and everyone knew it should be cold, so therefore it was.

The Irraka smiled, showing her teeth to the hidden face of Luna, and waited to see who would answer the call.

C
    C_Lloyd

Brett arrived at the Tur Shortly before midnight. He waited patiently in Hishu form for his "employer" to arrive, wearing his usual dedicated outfit, and bearing no weapons. Perhaps once he had proven himself he would come armed to the Tur. But that has not quite happened yet. There were several reasons Brett answered this call.

1st - For glory.
    2nd - Deathwright is a very interesting name.
    3rd - He was simply curious as to what it was.

When Deathwright arrived, Brett nodded reverently towards her. She was clearly experienced and respected amongst the people, as the brands of renown emblazoned onto her body symbolized no small feats.

"Good Morning, Maam. I'm Brett, " the Rahu spoke to the Irraka as he approached her. He held a hand out to shake in greeting.

C
    Cross

It was an appropriate time of Luna's cycle through the sky to be meeting the Irraka who had buried John Holt, Nick thought as he approached the Tur. He wore his dedicated clothing, comfortable jeans and a white t-shirt with his leather jacket on. The Rahu smiled slightly as he came, eyes scanning and catching the presence of another along with Deathwright. No doubt he was here for the same thing Nick was; to answer the call for a service from a woman who had more than proven her Cunning, Wisdom and Glory.

Nick could learn a lot from her.

"Good evening, Deathwright," he said, bowing his head respectfully. His eyes flicked over to Brett for a moment as he searched for the name; the man had come to the Tur when last he had been there. "Brett, right?" Nick said, eyes assessing the other Rahu for a moment. "My name is Nick Munroe." He hadn't really had the chance to introduce himself to Deathwright over the time at the graveyard - she had been keeping her vigil over Chaplain's grave and he had been busy doing whatever Digger had told him and the other prospects to snap to - and he did not recall doing so when Brett arrived, either.

That had been a very busy evening.

i remembers yo name
    Date Action Roll Result
    2013-01-12 12:37:43 Nick Munroe rolls 5 to Memory of Brett's Name (Int+Comp) (10 Again) 6, 10, 5, 5, 6, 7 1 success

Rawlins
    Rawlins

PRE

Rawlins comes!

Walking onto the Tur in Hishu from the mists of the hisil with his brands glowing dimly through his dedicated clothing. He stalked with a satisfied air, as one who had cause for a minor celebration: he had, after all, just walked from South Sacramento in his human form, through the Shadow. The note at the Tur intrigued him, and so did the call to Renown - after all, how long had it been since he had received any Brands? Who knew... a new Brand might assist with his attempts to gain the trust of the Crusaders.

Deathwright. Deathwright? A deed name... but what did that tell him. The name nagged at him all the way, as if he should somehow know the identity of this mysterious patron.

0 sux on remembering
    Date Action Roll Result
    2013-01-12 16:15:12 Rawlins remembers facts... rolls 4 to Intelligence 2 + Composure 2 (10 Again) 5, 7, 6, 4 failure

He emerged onto the Tur and nodded in greeting to the assembled Uratha. "Nick... and... I don't believe we've met. Rawlins. Bone Shadow Elodoth." He extended his hand to the unfamiliar man.

He turned to face the other figure on the Tur and...

Facepalm!

Deathwright!

Angel of Darkness
    M

The approach of the others had waken him from his nap. The once fresh blood around his muzzle, staining the white fur had dried to a deeper brown.

Sniffing the air he noticed a scent he recognized and the he didn't. He took a moment to stretch before moving from his concealed location.
    The sleek grey wolf carefully pads towards the gathered, the Rahu feeling almost out of place under the new moon sky. He always missed seeing Luna in all her glory.

Walking towards the gathered he gracefully transforms from walking on four legs to two. Deathwright immediately sticks out, with all the brands she sported, even though he'd never met the woman.

"Frank James, Rahu, Iron Masters".

With those words spoken he returns to silence and stops, crossing his arms in front of him.

K
    Kazakin

Deathwright's eyes scanned the small group that was gathering around her. The scar that marked her throat gleamed silver, the brand over it vivid and strong.

The wolves who had come were low in Renown, but she had expected nothing less. The elder wolves of Sacramento were doubtless locked in their own struggles. It was not important. Time stole away the breath of the old, and taught the young valour.

"My name is Deathwright,"
    the Irraka said coolly, smiling to show her teeth. Her voice was subtly accented, Swedish and bright. "As I'm sure you know. We'll wait to see if others will arrive first, and then I will explain what I have to offer you."

L
    LadyVictris

Fiona cautiously approaches the Tur, dressed in the jeans, long-sleeved t-shirt, and denim jacket she had dedicated. She is still wary of being challenged - though she'd made a casual agreement with the Sworn's beta to allow her presence in their territory for now, she hadn't yet met the Alpha to properly discuss terms. She hoped that by completing this task - whatever it was - she would gain a bit more visibility among the Uratha of Sacramento, and become less of an unknown quantity.

As she sees the group already assembled at the Tur, Fiona hesitates, then approaches the severe-looking woman with the strong Renown brands.

"I am Fiona Cairns, Filidh, Cahalith of the Hirfathra Hissu. I've only recently arrived in Sacramento, but I'd like the chance tae prove ma'sel before the Lunes. I'm packless the now, but if you'll huv me, I'm willing."

She glances at the other Uratha gathered around, giving a short nod to Brett, as the only one she recognised.

Puck Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Anthony arrived at the gathering late. Again. Nick and Rawlins probably noticed a pattern starting to form, only this time he didn't have a stick shift to blame it on. Thankfully it seemed nothing had happened yet.

As he approuched the group, Anthony gave a short nod of respect to his soon-to-be fellow Prospects and Deathwright. "Gentlemen, Deathwright." He scans the rest of the group. "Others." His gaze lingered the longest on Frank, as he knew the others assembled. Rawlins, Nick, and Deathwright he knew from his time with the Crusaders, and he met Filidh and Brett at the Tur last time he went. Frank was the only unfamiliar face.

After a few seconds he breaks his gaze away from the new face and looks to Deathwright with a wry smile. "So, who do we bury this time?"
    Just your friendly neighborhood gulmoth!

Rawlins
    Rawlins

PRE

Another Bone Shadow!

Rawlins inclined his head respectfully to the woman who identified herself as Filidh.

C
    C_Lloyd

"Thank you for the oppurtunity Deathwright, " Brett responded to the Blood Talon.

"And yep, I'm Brett, " he said to Nick. "It's a pleasure. Likewise, to you, Rawlins. It's good to see more Bone Shadows around. We should get together sometime.."

"Filidh, nice to meet you. I'm Brett, Rahu of the Hirfathra Hissu."

He returned Xander's greeting with a nod.

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.