Ended
Watch

A Private Chat (Lou and L'aire)

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
    C
    C_Lloyd

"He's using my name, legally, I meant, " Lou clarified. He still wanted to go after him, but part of him was considering to just try and move on. Off course, Big Swilla wouldn't be pleased about that. Lou still wasn't certain of the better option.

Lou tilted his head curiously as L'aire clarified what she meant by apologizing, as it turned out, they were simply having a hard time communicating. Rather than try and explain what he actually meant, he simply nodded, and replied, with "Ah, I see, " eager to move onto a different subject. As she said she didn't feel sorrow for people that hurt others, Lou smiled slightly. He certainly had no patience for folks who terrorized innocent people for no reason, and was glad that his fellow fairest shared that opinion.

When L'aire hopped from her seat, Lou's grin broadened even wider. "No need to apologize about that, it's not your fault. And I came up with a solution! I haven't told anyone about it but you. Even though it's my place, it could use some touching up. It's really just a small cave - I don't know if that will be large enough for us to dance in, and I don't know what equipment or supplies we'll need. So I'd like your input."

With that, Lou pulled a penny from his pocket, opened the closet door, and flicked the coin inside. A moment later, he walked through and disappeared into the hedge. He stuck his head out for a brief second and winked, "C'mon!"

S
    Sasha

L’aire felt a little ridiculous…or, well stupid to say the least. “Sorry, I should have figured that.” The Winter didn’t want to assume something more. Things in their world both inside and outside of two places could be complicated.

The Winter Fairest was still rather shocked Lou would do this at all. Considering how she thought that pissed him off before. Maybe that’s why she was so timid around him. She still didn’t know. The Dancer only shrugged one shoulder and nodded while Lou said she wasn’t to blame.

“A secret Hollow even?” L’aire hadn’t a clue why he wouldn’t tell anyone. Then again most kept their Hollows hidden for the most part. But if it was a special dancing Hollow, it was probably embarrassment maybe, which over the years she’d come to understand. “I guess we’ll find out.” Grinning to the idea of detailing a cave.

Laughing aloud seeing the penny. “Oh, it’s like a wishing well.” Not really thinking anything of it but a reminder of those who threw change in a fountain hoping for something. “Should I trust you?” L’aire asked blithely despite the drop of truth mixed in with her jesting. It was almost reflexive the way she said it.

The Dancer couldn’t imagine any longer that Lou would harm her. If this would have been the first time they met where she thought he’d snap her in two, it’d be a different story. Moving closer to the opening ready to peek inside of it and perhaps set foot in it.

C
    C_Lloyd

"Well, I can't make wishes come true, unfortunately..." the Draconic replied with a smirk as he entered the Hollow.

"Should I trust you?"

Lou winced as the question was asked... was it some kind of test or trick?

"If you're not sure... I can always pledge to not harm you, and do my best to make sure nothing else does for the day." After all, they were still changelings, and though Lou had the best of intentions, he could understand why any reasonable lost would be reluctant.

S
    Sasha

“Well you kinda did…” L’aire chuckled a little. “Make a wish come true.”

“I mean, I didn’t verbally wish for it. But you mentioned it before and….” Flanking her hand toward him at his Hollow opening. “Viola!”

The Fairest’s face flushed a little and the Winter was starting to feel a little remorse from all the wincing the Draconic was doing that night. L’aire furrowed her brow a little and shook her head. “No, no Lou.” Stepping closer to him and relaxing her face again. “You don’t need to. I should be more careful in how I joke around, really.”

Without reluctance, the Dancer extended her hand to him. “After all, you did step in front of me when you thought there was danger; without hesitation.”

Lou had mentioned more than once that he didn’t want harm to come to her. L’aire really needed to make sure to be more obvious when she was kidding around. Emotional harm was just as bad as physical harm sometimes. Which she knew first hand.

C
    C_Lloyd

Lou didn't know what L'aire meant be saying that he made her wish come true. He simply smiled brightly, and carried on.

That means she owes you...

Lou twitched as the thought floated into his head, unsure as to why he would think such a thing. "I'm just really bad at getting jokes. I'll figure it out it eventually."

He gracefully accepted the Dancer's hand and led her into the hedge beyond the door.

@Jag Selena I think this is a good place to stop this thread, and open up the next one in the hedge. Moving into an actual hollow feels appropriate for a scene change.

S
    Selena

OOC

Not necessary. Its a Hollow, it has a door...so y'all can use that door to go into it directly without needing to navigate anything.

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 2

You do not have permission to view the list of names.