Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Walking the Beat (Open)

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last

PRE

Having parked her bike on a lot close by the Avalon, Tracy had done her rounds at the club, making sure that things were under control at the club. Satisfied with having found the usual crowd in the dance floor, and no unknown Kindred lurking in the shadows, the redheaded Gangrel stepped out into the streets of downtown Sacramento.

Wearing her usual getup, consisting of her black leather pants and jacket, a red tank top and a pair of combat boots, she ventured forward into the night, keeping an eye out for any potential threats or poachers. After all, it was her duty to ensure that no unannounced Kindred were feeding in the Prince's Domain without being properly Acknowledged by him or his Herald. Besides, it was nice to take a walk around town every now and then.

Turning around a corner, the petite Deputy was whistling a tune into the night's wind. Both of her hands were stuffed into her jacket's pockets, as her emerald green eyes remained alert to the movements around her.

Allison Black

Allison Black

Daeva •• | Domain • | Unaligned

BP •• |Striking Looks •••• (Hottie) |Presence •••• (Adaptable) |Night Life| WP •••(•)
    Current Scenes

[Sac Noir]
    Vitae 4
    WP 3/4
    -Nightlife Active

+2
    SL
    PRE

Allison was dressed for the cold with a navy-blue parka, white-scarf, cream-colored jeans, and black uggs. The pulse of life; a touch of majesty and a trickle of vigor gave warmth that she tried to hold onto by hugging herself.

Allison nearly ran into Tracy as she rounded the corner. Unfurling her arms and stumbling to a stop, she did well to stop her beast from reeling with sudden panic, and was a bit surprised she did not unconsciously push vitae to her muscles in response to a sudden threat. Instead, Allison's eyes and smile lit up when she noticed who it was that she nearly ran into.

"Oh my god,...Tracy!" Allison reigned in the urge to give a hug

...barely.

"Seems like it has been forever..."

"How are ya?"
    Allison tucked her hands into the parka's pockets, still trying to keep her fingers from growing cold and keep her body warm.
    Allison Black
    Daeva •• | Domain •• | Unaligned
    BP •• |Striking Looks •••• (Hottie) |Presence •••• (Adaptable) |Night Life| WP 3/4

"Our eyes they cannot see..."
    "They're wasted on people just like me..."

Played by Whisper

PRE

At the sudden presence of another Beast, the Gangrel's own let out a defiant snarl. However, the redheaded Deputy yanked on its leash and told it to behave. Her control over the animal inside had improved quite a bit over the past few months, and this was more proof of such. It was certainly something she could be proud of...how far she had come from when she was just a feisty little neonate.

"Hey Allison," replied the redheaded Savage, returning the Daeva's smile. "It has been a while, hasn't it?" She could recall meeting Allison shortly after arriving to the Domain, and the Succubus had seemed alright back then...unlike other members of her Clan that Tracy had come to meet recently.

"I've been alright, can't complain really," replied the petite Deputy to the Daeva, giving a little shrug. "Handling business as usual, you know how it is." She gave Allison a quick wink before letting out a little chuckle.

"How about you? What have you been up to lately?"

Allison Black

Allison Black

BP •• |Striking Looks •••• (Hottie) |Presence •••• (Adaptable) |Night Life| WP •••(•)
    Current Scenes

[Sac Noir]
    Vitae 4
    WP 3/4
    -Nightlife Active

+2
    SL
    PRE

"Same ol same ol..." Allison gave a casual shrug and a grin as she glanced around the streets of downtown. "Care for some company on your walk?"

Allison shifted her body weight to head back the way she had traveled; the route Tracy was heading. Allison walked downtown often, having taken up residence not too many blocks away, though mostly she did it for people watching.

"Seems like such a shame. I see you all the time but it always seems like we get entangled in other conversations and never get a chance to talk."
    Allison Black
    BP •• |Striking Looks •••• (Hottie) |Presence •••• (Adaptable) |Night Life| WP 3/4

Played by Whisper

PRE

Tracy returned the Daeva's grin with a pleasant smile. "Not at all," she said in response to her question. "Its nice to have some company, besides two sets of eyes are better than one!" The petite Deputy let out a soft chuckle as she said those words, continuing down the path she had been walking in with Allison at her side now.

"Yeah, you know how it is," said the redheaded Gangrel, giving a little shrug. "So much to do, so many people to talk to." It was true, her duties kept her from socializing as much as she'd like. "Maybe its fate I happened to bump into you like this," she added with a little wink to the Succubus. "Gives us a chance to catch up and what not." Even as she spoke to the Kindred next to her, Tracy's emerald green eyes scanned the area around them, remaining vigilant to any potential threats.

Allison Black

Allison Black

Current Scenes

[Sac Noir]
    Vitae 4
    WP 3/4
    -Nightlife Active

+2
    SL
    PRE

"Can say much has really happened. Just drinking myself to an early grave..." Allison snickered for a moment. "Congrats on your appointment by the way..." Allison kept it vague for public ears. "It definitely has been a bit crazy in Sacramento lately and hopefully things calm down a bit..."

Allison tilted her head for a moment.

"So..."

"What are some good things to look for when you do these walks?"
    Allison wasn't really that perceptive when it came to things like a patrol.
    Allison Black

Played by Whisper

PRE

Tracy chuckled in response to the Daeva's words, catching on the joke that any bystanders would absolutely miss out on. "Well, its certainly a better way to die than most," she said with a wink, adding a little humor of her own. "You probably won't feel a thing..." she chuckled again, glancing across the street for a moment just to keep an eye on things as they spoke.

"Thank you!" replied the petite Deputy with a smile. "Crazy is one way to put it, that's for sure." And things had certainly changed quite a bit around the Domain, there was no use in denying that. Was it for the better, or for the worst? Well, much of that still remained to be seen.

"Well, it is important to trust your intuition," she said in response to Allison's question. "Remain alert to your surroundings, and trust your gut feeling, you know?" And by that, the Gangrel probably meant something along the lines of, trust the warnings of your own Beast. However, she couldn't really say that out loud without risking a breach, and what kind of Deputy would she be if she did that?

Allison Black

Allison Black

Current Scenes

[Sac Noir]
    Vitae 4
    WP 3/4
    -Nightlife Active

+2
    SL
    PRE

Allison nodded. "It is funny. I often find myself around here just people watching and I like to think that I am a pretty good at gauging how people are thinking at times." A smile traced across her lips as her eyes light up.

"Maybe when I go home I need to practice more. Check the closets...under the bed...behind the curtain..." Allison snickered for a moment. "Nah I think the big thing is if I am not active engaged in looking I just miss too much. Like right now..." Allison shrugged. "My attention is on you and this conversation and it is hard for me to have it elsewhere...If that makes any sense?"

Allison pulled her hands out from her pockets and rubbed them together for a moment before plunging them back from whence they came. "Really don't know how to change that..."
    Allison Black

Played by Whisper

PRE

Tracy listened to Allison's words, nodding along as the Daeva spoke. While she was paying attention to what her companion was saying, the petite Deputy continued to scan the streets of Downtown Sacramento. After all, multitasking was as much a part of her job as kicking ass was. "Well, the fact that you can gauge others' emotions is good," she said in response to the Succubus. "It shows you've definitely got some intuition of your own." She offered her a smile after saying those words, right before turning around another corner.

The redheaded Gangrel let out a little chuckle at the Daeva's next words. "Definitely check behind the curtain," she replied to the comment. "You ever seen Psycho? Cause really, you never know who could be creeping up on you while you are in the shower." Tracy tried to sound serious as she said those words, but couldn't really hold her laughter back for more than a few seconds. Eventually she just gave Allison a playful wink once she was done laughing.

"Joking aside though, I do know what you mean," she said as they continued to move forward with their walk. "It was hard for me at first, but I basically trained myself to become more observant to my surroundings." The petite Savage gave her a little shrug as she said those words. "Start with some little exercises first. Like, playing music loudly while still trying to hear other things around you. Eventually you'll manage to tune out the music," she said, offering her a quick smile.

OOC

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    (-1 Vitae in Requiem for Blush)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

- 1 Vitae for Blush of Life in Requiem Subforum

PRE

As the ladies continue walking forward, at least one of them should notice someone leaning against a wall not far ahead of them. Downtown Sacramento, vampires are literally everywhere.

And business just keeps on going.

At the time Chris feels the urge to fight someone, he is just finishing up his conversation on the phone. He was supposed to meet someone... but the mortal couldn't make it. Now it is too bad not everyone can work with "sorry I couldn't make it. I'll get to it, first thing in the morning".

Kindred tend to have quite a morning mood if you wake them up.

Ah well. While trying to identify the Beasts from his spot on the street, he can only wish for a positive encounter.
    Presence •• (Easy Going) | Striking Looks •• (Boy Next Door) | Mask of Tranquility | CotC ••• | Domain ••• | Mekhet ••

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread