Ended
Watch

Albert meets with Chase Ankers

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
    S
    Savnok

Albert arrived wearing business casual - an indigo blazer and a collared light blue shirt with khaki pants. He stood in the common room awaiting Chase Ankers

Chase Ankers
    Chase Ankers

Presence ••• (charming)
    Striking Looks •• (handsome)
    Blood Potency •
    -Blush Active in Social Scenes-

PRE

Blush Active

Chase descended the stair into the lower rooms that made for the Elysium that often hosted the Eternal Court. Both Albert and himself could meet safely and with full disclosure within these walls. More than likely a Deputy or official was not far away, just in case the newcomer exhibited unexpected behavior. Chase had found the note left by Teodor concerning the man and the recommendation, though it was well after the fact. Nonetheless he would thank Teodor for his good intentions and for the referral. No doubt this meeting would prove beneficial to him. But he couldn't help but be cautious.

The Lord removed his scarf and coat and cane at the coat check and made his way into the commons to find a man waiting there already. Chase's Beast flared up in challenge to the unfamiliar predator, a rival of similar strength by his senses. But this was Elysium, and violence here was unforgivable. He calmed himself, breathing inward soothingly, despite the lack of need for it. "Hello, sir," he said, addressing Albert. "I am Chase Ankers. May I assume that you are Mr. Sawyer?"

S
    Savnok

Upon hearing "sir," Albert directed his attention to who he assumed was Chase. The Beast, The Caged Tiger roared in fury. His immediate urge was to pounce upon the Kindred, sink his fangs into his neck, then drain the pretty boy dry. The Man reminded The Beast this was unacceptable in Elysia. Sawyer clenched his fist momentarily forcing the inner demon to relax.

Albert took a moment to look Chase over and took note of his impeccable and distinguishing appearance, For a species that doesn't age, somehow, I'm surrounded by plastic surgery patients...

"You are correct, I am Albert Sawyer,"
    he spoke to confirm for Chase, "Pleasure to meet you Mister Ankers," he approached and extended his hand in greeting.

Chase Ankers
    Chase Ankers

Presence ••• (charming)
    Blood Potency •

PRE

Chase looked at the polite offer, the token handshake with some hesitation. He wondered if he would get his hand back but was not one to refuse such a challenge. He places his hand in Albert's and clasped it with a shake. "The pleasure is all mine," Chase replied in a smirk of a smile. "I must apologize, Mr. Raluca did notify me in advance to your call, but I must have misplaced the notification." It was as good an excuse as forgetting.

"How are you enjoying Sacramento, Mr. Sawyer? Have you had enough time to look around? We just recently had a city tour among the Kindred but I suspect there will be other opportunities to explore the downtown area."

S
    Savnok

Albert's many dealings prior to the Embrace involved handshakes. He observed the split second hesitation and the hand ontop of his. Sawyer gave a firm but not overpowering grip though he noted the attempt at asserting dominance and relieved Chase of his grip. Typical techy...doesn't know how to give a proper shake.

"So far I am indeed enjoying Sacramento, very much so Mister Ankers. Though my exploration has been with me, myself, and I," he smiled briefly, recalling his meeting with the Kindred at The Lilly. "I'll be certain to continue exploring." He felt this was a prime opportunity to assert his control in the situation. With his free hand he gave a wide sweeping gesture, "Let's find a room to sit and chat Mister Ankers."

Chase Ankers
    Chase Ankers

Presence ••• (charming)
    Blood Potency •

PRE

It was true, Chase's grip was not as strong as Albert may have been accustomed to. And some Vampires were known to crush the hands of Kine if so provoked. Chase's hands were hardly those of a working man before or after his own Embrace. Yet his posture and motions exhibited confidence nonetheless.

Chase tilted his head curiously at the answer, but it was not surprising. By their nature they were at times solitary creatures and Chase himself enjoyed his privacy. "As you wish," agreed Chase, mirroring the gesture. "After you."

S
    Savnok

"Splendid," his tone was cheerful. He walked across the Common Area and located the room he and Hans would often use to meet. He opened the door and held it open for Chase, "After you Mister Ankers. I insist, as it would be quite rude of me being I requested your appearance and you were most generous enough to take time out from your night."

Chase Ankers
    Chase Ankers

Presence ••• (charming)
    Blood Potency •

PRE

Hardly, thought Chase with a shrewd countenance. Opening a door was far from justifying a summoning. It was the content of Albert's questions and the opportunity of exchange that brought Chase here tonight. Still, he took the offer and entered the room, maintaining his smile as he passed by his acting host. The Lord took no hesitation in seating himself on the room's furnishings, crossing his legs idly whilst folding his hands in his lap. Since Albert was eager to lead the meeting he would allow the man to lead the conversation as well.

S
    Savnok

Albert took his seat across from Chase, "So Mister Ankers, as you know Brother Raluca referred me to you," he said matter of factly. Based on his own past experiences with those in I.T., he knew often times they were pragmatic and weren't much for chitchat. He assumed the same for this Kindred's personality, and opted to cut right into business. "and as you mentioned you have your own firm. I'd like to learn more about your company, I've an interest in technology and I'd be much appreciative to learn from the master."

Chase Ankers
    Chase Ankers

Presence ••• (charming)
    Blood Potency •

PRE

"Yes indeed. I run a subscriber-based T3 network that is categorized as a privately owned Internet Services company called Ubiquity. We employ a staff of roughly a hundred workers between sales, marketing, and technicians, all Kine, of course. We offer voice and data transfer over our servers from upstream channels. It's been a year since we've launched the business and its growth is mild yet sustaining. I'm really quite excited for the next quarter with the recent purchase of new IP transits. To be frank, most internet businesses have to fight against the current to obtain a significant niche." Chase made a light laugh at his joke regarding upstream ISPs, though Albert would probably not see much humor in it.

"So you've an interest in technology then, Mr. Sawyer? Tell me more about this interest of yours. Is this an personal interest or an investing interest?" The question was mostly a chance to size up the extent of Albert's knowledge base and skills regarding their topic of discussion.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.