Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
11 - 15
DISPLAYED
(2012 Winter Coronation) Morgan & Swilla

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

Swilla gave her a nonchalant shrug. "Don't worry so much 'bout it," he said to Morgan, not appearing to be truly insulted by her words. "Just trying to give ya a friendly warning. People don't tend to respond too well to stereotypes, ya know?" The Coldscales flashed her another quick grin.

"Well, I can tell ya a bit about Winter I guess," he said in response to the smaller Beast's question. "But if ya really wanna learn 'bout da other Courts, I'd suggest ya talk to people who are members of them." He paused for a moment, glancing back at the buffet once more. "Ya know, they can give ya a better idea of what each is like and what not."

Morgan Bellanar

PRE

Morgan nodded in response, but also followed his gaze towards the buffet. That food did look really good. "Heh, sorry still for being rude. I, uh, would welcome anything you'd like to tell me. About Winter and the rest. Even if you don't know much about the others, heh, you can probably warn me what NOT to say." She gave a nervous smile as she finished. Knowing what taboos to avoid would be helpful. And just maybe help keep her from getting into more trouble.

Big Swilla let out a deep sounding chuckle at her words. "Well, avoid sayin' anything that might be insulting to them, that's a good start," he told the Steepescrambler, offering her a quick wink. Just as he was about to speak again, Mr. Bates made his announcement. After listening to the Wizened, the Coldscales turned back to Morgan. "Seems like da main event is 'bout to start," said the reptilian Beast to the raccoon girl. "Maybe I can tell ya a lil mo' about Winter after that's done, ok?"

Morgan Bellanar

PRE

It did seem that time was up for private talks. Looking around, she saw that most folks were moving to watch the diaz. And not showing proper respect would make her already tarnished reputation much worse. So they should probably go to watch the coronation.

Looking back up at Swilla she gave a friendly smile, "Heh, thank you. I wouldn't mind talking later. We should probably find a good spot before it gets crowded. It'd be rude to not pay proper respects...don't want to do that, nope nope."

Morgan Bellanar

PRE

Morgan leaves to watch the coronation.

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread