Ended
Watch
11 - 19
DISPLAYED
(1211) Consilium: Samael and Miach

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

Miach

PRE

I wouldn't say so Miach answered to Samael when he downplayed his abilities. You must have Endurance to keep on repeating again and again your advices, and Faith that someday it will pay off. In my opinion, they are prerequisites to being a teacher ! he finished with a smile to the Father.

He wondered how such a man could be with the Guardians, but didn't know how to broach the topic, or even if it was safe here. The Acanthus chose to err on the side of caution, and kept his mouth shut about it.

Samael smiles and chuckles softly and briefly at the comment. "Perhaps they are at that." The priest, despite his vocation, was not very good at conversation. He briefly casts around his mind for a topic, but nothing comes to the fore. So, he leaves it at that, sipping slowly at his drink.

Miach

PRE

It was at that point in time that Reverb started his set for the DJ competition, and Miach listened to it intently, all his remaining energy bent on it. The set was great, and he enjoyed it, but once over, his groin started aching again. He grunted, and noticed that Mr. Rossi was nearby, but he didn't motion his fellow mystagogue to join them. He knew the other man would kindly enquire about his health, but he didn't want to talk about it. Instead, he merely nodded to the other man, smiled at him, and busily resumed his talk with the Guardian.

In which parish have you settled, Father ? Has it proceeded well enough ? the Enchanter inquired kindly.

Samael listens passively to the set, giving his drinking companion the time to enjoy it. His own features remain calm, but inside he is uncomfortable with the music and the magic being used to augment the performance. Magic like that risked paradox, and to do it for entertainment seemed foolish to the Priest. Still, no paradox seemed to manifest, so at least Reverb was showing the proper care and control.

When the set is over and Miach turns back to him he responds with the name of the Parish and Church he's now with. "Everything is going well enough. I'm on as a junior member of the clergy so I do a lot of weekday masses. But that's fine by me. It gives me time to dedicate to the community. That's my real calling anyway, public service and charity. The pulpit, of course, has its place, but I prefer to be out among those who need help."

Miach

PRE

Father Samael seemed like a really decent guy, if he really spent most of his time helping those in need. Miach doubted it would really suit him, but he could get behind the feeling. During his time in Africa, he had seen his share of benevolent and well-minded men of the cloth, and they had always had a great working relationship, because they cared for people, too.

"I see. You must really see some bad cases, alas. Just so I know, do you have any first-aid knowledge ? Would you be interested in learning some ? Some months ago, my friends and I organized a first-aid course, and I would gladly help you in that respect, if you'd like." Of course, it was half-advertisement, half-altruistic, but so long as there was some good to take from it...

The Moros priest considers for a moment and then nods. "You know, that wouldn't be a bad idea. I don't have any real medical training. While I do work with the community quite a bit, up until recently it's been mostly bereavement victims. While I don't see that changing, it would be refreshing to learn a little something more to help the living as well as the dead."

Miach

PRE

Miach was glad, and nodded encouragingly to the priest.

"Good, good. Consider yourself set. I need to talk to my colleagues before, but as soon as we start it again, I'll make sure to let you know. Also, your bereavement counsel, have you considered doing it in a hospital ? We try our best to save people, but sometimes even we fail. And even if we don't, the families could probably use a shoulder, and we really don't have the time, Father..."

Miach

PRE

Miach didn't have time to wait for Samael's reply though, because of a giant man looking for him specifically.

"Sorry Father Samael, looks like a friend of mine needs me. If you'll excuse me. It's been a pleasure. Let's keep in touch if you need me." He kinda rushed the farewell, but the look on Four's face gave him cause for worry, and he quickly walked toward his friend and cabalmate.

[mta]Miach has left the Scene.[/mta[]

Samael considers what the other man had said and was about to ask if the hospital did not yet have a Chaplain when Miach had an emergency show up on their door step, it would seem. The priest nods, letting him go easily. Well, we were just talking about Counsel and performance under pressure....

As the other mage stands to leave the priest drops a few bills to cover their drinks and tip on the table and stands along side him, concerned.

Samael also leaves the scene.

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread