Freehold Pledge: Winter
    Allies (Clubs) 1
    Allies (Emergency Services) 1
    Allies (Unions) 3
    Malcolm Green, the Mountain

WP: 4/4
    Health: 10/10
    Giant
    Mantle: Bubble of crisp, cold, air surrounds him. Frost rimes his head and shoulders, tracing icy epaulettes.
    Malcolm Green

Sun Banisher's Oath

(+1 Investigation, +1 Intimidation) - Winter 2016

Freehold Pledge

(+1 Streetwise) - Winter 2016

Dragon's Bane Pledge

(+3 Faerie Favour) - Spring 2017
    Greens Scenes

Dragon Giant|

PRE

"So. You been with the Freehold long? I... uh... I only got here in the past few months myself." Green asked Stripes politely as he peered down from his great height. It wasn't the most inspired of ice-breakers, but then Green was not the most inspired of persons when it came to conversation.

Yeah well... thats a good start. Aren't Winter Courtiers supposed to masters of secrets or something? Yeah well... sometimes you gotta give a little to get a little, I guess...

"Yeah, over a year now," Stripes says, sounding rather proud of himself.

The cooler air around the giant doesn't offer any illusions. The tiger can only think of one court that would fit a mantle like that.

"Met a lot of other folks yet?" he asks, honestly curious.

Prying might be rude, prying into a winter even more so. Naivete, his feline nature, and the curiosity of his court seem to stifle Stripe's ability to pick up on that idea though.

Allies (Clubs) 1
    Allies (Unions) 3

Giant
    Mantle: Bubble of crisp, cold, air surrounds him. Frost rimes his head and shoulders, tracing icy epaulettes.
    Malcolm Green

Sun Banisher's Oath

Freehold Pledge

Dragon's Bane Pledge

Greens Scenes

Dragon Giant|

PRE

"A lot less than you, I bet," Green replied. "Met a few though... interest mix. Heh? Come across anything interesting lately?" The mountain roused himself somewhat at the chance to evaluate some of the strange events he had found himself swept up in.

Interesting. While Stripes couldn't say that things in the freehold were boring, there was one subject that he always regarded with interest.

"Well... there's a kid I've been trying to help," he admits. "Maggie. Been trying to find her a home."

Stripes leaves it at that, for once. Something inside tells him he's already burdened enough other changelings about Maggie.

Allies (Clubs) 1
    Allies (Unions) 3

Giant
    Malcolm Green

Sun Banisher's Oath

Freehold Pledge

Dragon's Bane Pledge

Greens Scenes

Dragon Giant|

PRE

"Hey, you're a good Samaritan, man!" For a moment, it looked as though Green were about to give the tiger a companionable slap on the shoulder - then he realised the difference in height... and the plate that was in his hand. He settled for something that appeared more like a nod. "I have nothing to beat that... all I got is weird stuff that I keep walking into, yeah?"

His rumbling chuckle was a little forced. Was that a surreptitious glance he cast at the Winter Queen?

Whatever glance he may have cast, Stripes missed it. Not the praise though, the tiger gives a proud, but somewhat nervous smile.

"Yeah well... Mostly just visiting her for now," he admits. "I don't have many connections to finding her a home. Been working on that a little though."

At the mention of weird stuff, Stripes nods in understanding.

"I kinda volunteer for weird stuff, but yeah," Stripes says with a bit of a chuckle. "Anything super strange lately?"

Allies (Clubs) 1
    Allies (Unions) 3

Giant
    Malcolm Green

Sun Banisher's Oath

Freehold Pledge

Dragon's Bane Pledge

Greens Scenes

Dragon Giant|

PRE

Green gave a shrug. The kind of shrug that could mean just about anything. He lifted another treat to his mouth, then paused. "Hey, have you heard any rumours or ah... stories... of crazy stuff happening down at Westfield Downtown Shopping Plaza? I dunno... something happened down there that was really crazy... must be the Season, I guess, but you know... some things make you wonder..." He held his pose, as if waiting for a response.

"Westfield?" Stripes thinks for a moment. "No, not really. Been more working on some gang stuff on the west side."

Stripes glances back to Queen Byeli as he speaks this.

Allies (Clubs) 1
    Allies (Unions) 3

Giant
    Malcolm Green

Sun Banisher's Oath

Freehold Pledge

Dragon's Bane Pledge

Greens Scenes

Dragon Giant|

PRE

"Ah well... worth a shot..." the Mountain mentally shrugs. His eyes blink, but that is all he needs to take in the directed, covert glance. Green gobbles his treat and looks thoughtful. "Gangs, eh? Had a job once where I used to interact with those types a fair bit. So... these guys ordinary... or something a bit more special?" The craggy Elemental sent a covert glance down to the tiger; since he wasn't particularly trying to be circumspect, the result is kind of obvious. Green is a long way up...

Stripes bites down his lip, but quickly releases as his fangs dig in. The whispers in his mantle are flaring a bit with his nerves.

"Fae connections," he says. "A few are ensorcelled, and a gentry might be involved."

He glances to Green to try and gauge his reaction.

"Like I said, I volunteer for weird stuff," he admits.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread