Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
11 - 20
DISPLAYED
(2012 Winter Coronation) Mrs. Rosemary & Co.

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

Mary Lee
    Mary Lee

PRE

Mary raises her eyebrows as though startled by Lou's blasphemous revelation. "Really? Why not? It's probably the best thing in town." She takes another bite from her plate, punctuating her statement with the expression of euphoria on her face.

C
    C_Lloyd

Lou turned to the Muse, who had not had the opportunity to meet before. "Well... " he said, only just realizing that he spoke aloud. "I don't like eating from large tables is all." It was an odd thing to say, but it was the truth. "Have we met? I'm Lou, " he added, eager to change the subject.

A
    Ambrose

Llewelyn watched in shock as the Winter Queen's mask dropped back, revealing her true mien. Gentry infiltrating the freehold? Shouldn't everyone be running? After noting that noone else seemed to be panicking, Lou focused back to the conversation. As Perry greeted the group, Lou gave a wave and smile. "G'day Perry, long time no see! Hows work?" With the exception of his adverts on T.V, Llewelyn hadn't seen Perry since his first night in Sacramento, so it was nice to see that he was alive and well.

Mrs. Rosemary smiled at Terri Nutkins , a warm, motherly gesture. "Business is going great as usual," she said to her fellow Sovereign. "How's the store treating you? Things are going well, I hope."

As she caught a glimpse of Perry diCarto approaching, the Ogress turned to give the Shadowsoul a little wave. "Hi Perry!" she said to him in greeting, her tone as friendly as ever. "Make sure to try the eggnog, it is a classic recipe, but rather good!" She offered him a quick toothy grin before turning her attention back to the Dread Queen, awaiting for her response.

However, as she overheard Lou mention he had never tried any of her cooking, and give his reasons why, the Spring Queen glanced over at him for a moment. "Well, if you are ever in the mood," she said tot he tall dragon, a pleasant smile forming on her lips. "Feel free to stop by the restaurant."

Perry diCarto

Perry looked mock-shocked for a moment at the fact that Lou had not yet tasted the freshest of tastes from Fresh Tastes! As Mrs. Rosemary invited the Draconic by, Perry decided it was time for a little Carpe Diem. "What say you and I head there for lunch sometime, Lou?" he asked the big Draconic. There was no time like the present to indulge a little desire. "Mrs. R's got a cheesecake that could knock your socks off." That cheesecake, one could say, had been the birthplace of Perry's Desire.

Turning to his Queen, Perry gave a little respectful nod of his head, then flashed a big grin. "Hello! Egg nog? Sounds good to me!"

Egg nog had this way of finding rum, like two peas in an alcoholic pod.

Turning his attention to Big Lou - not to be confused with standard, "little" Lou who was right next to him - Perry gave a little shrug and said, "Oh, not bad. Always busy over the holidays with judges off on vacation and whatnot... how about you? Settling in all right?"

Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

"Oh, very well, thanks!" Terri replied with a gracious smile. "I was hoping to get someone in to help me so I can look into other ventures but my last couple of employees didn't really work out."

Terri looked around as Mr. Bates made his announcement and gave an apologetic look to those around her. "Excuse me," she said and walked over towards the dais.
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)
    Presence 4 (Friendly)|Striking Looks 2 (Petite & Cute)

As Mr. Bates made his announcement, the Spring Queen turned her attention towards the Wizened. Once the announcement was done, she turned back to the others gathered around her. "Well, I hope you all enjoy the rest of your evening," said the Ogress as she offered them all a pleasant smile. "I must go now, but please help yourselves to some food and drink!" With those words, Mrs. Rosemary followed close behind her fellow Monarch, walking over to the dais.

Mrs. Rosemary returns to the main thread

A
    Ambrose

'Big' Lou had been meaning to talk to Perry for advice to talk to Perry for some advice on writing up a contract, but he'd been too busy to make the phonecall and arrangements; leaping on the unexpected opportunity, Llewelyn raised the subject.
    "I've settled in alright so far; but i'm having a spot of trouble trying to set a mechanic's workshop set up for myself... Actually, is there any chance that at a less busy time I could come and see you about drafting up a construction application? I've been meaning to drop by and ask, but the whole process has had me tied down over the last month." He replied, raising his hand in a goodbye to Terri and Ms. Rosemary. It was unlikely the matter would be discussed further during the winter coronation, due to the ceremonies beginning, but his intentions had been stated, and he could now leave Perri some time to think it through before giving a response. Turning his head slightly so he could watch the proceedings, but not ignore Perri, Llewelyn watched as the Ice Queen prepared to ascend.

Perry diCarto

Perry nodded and slipped Big Lou a card. "Call me tomorrow and we'll see what we can do. Sound good?" A smile, then he was paying attention to the proceedings.

Mary Lee
    Mary Lee

PRE

"I believe we are in the middle of it, actually," Mary replies smart-assedly to Lou, offering a hand. "I'm Mary. Nice to meet you."

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread