Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
(2012 Winter Coronation) Mrs. Rosemary & Co.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

Mrs. Rosemary smiled at the Muse once more. "Of course! Maybe I'll get your help to bake some cookies for charity some time," she said to the Spring Fairest, clearly enthused by the idea. She noticed Lou giving her a smile, a gesture she returned with a toothy grin of her own as she gave the big dragon a little wave.

The Gristlegrinder's attention was then drawn to the Summer Wizened in front of her. "As a matter of fact, I did cook that," she said in response to his question, the grin still showing on her lips. "Along with the rest of the buffet." Mrs. Rosemary let out a soft chuckle in response to the comment about his mom's fruitcake. "If your mother used a similar recipe, I'd be genuinely surprised!" called out Mrs. Rosemary, giving the Wizened a quick wink.

Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

Terri smiled at Mary, finding her manner somewhat adorable, even if a little quirky. In truth, they all had their quirks. When Lou joined them in the suit, Terri offered the Draconic a friendly wave of welcome and continued to drink her hot chocolate.

"Trust me, no-one cooks like Mrs. Rosemary," Terri pointed out, chuckling. "Its simply divine."
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)
    Presence 4 (Friendly)|Striking Looks 2 (Petite & Cute)

Princess Spedlord , anyone else around? I could've sworn Mary and "Big" Lou had approached Rosemary in the main thread...

Mary Lee
    Mary Lee

PRE

"It's true. This cooking really might be the answer to everything," Mary offers to the conversation, snatching more to eat. "So how much longer do you think it will be until world peace?"

A
    Ambrose

"Unless Betty Crocker uses goblin fruit, i'd be inclined to agree, ma'am" He replied to Ms. Rosemary with a grin. While his Grandma had been a good cook of stews and the like, cakes were expensive to cook, so they had needed to use packet mixes. Taking Terri's word for Ms. Rosemary's cooking ability, Llewelyn helped himself to a large slice of the christmas cake. At the first bite, his mouth was assailed by the rich flavours of the christmas cake, beautifully enhanced by the addition of the dream-a-dupe. Lou gave a big nod of agreement to Terri "You ain't lying ma'am, that was undoubtably some of the most delicious christmas cake i've ever got tah try!" Big Lou turned back towards Ms. Rosemary, motioning at her with his tasty chunk of cake. "I'll have to get some lessons from you sometime ma'am. While G'ma could cook, I ain't never had nothin' like that in my life!" He exclaimed enthusiastically. He looked around greedily at the rest of the banquet, but controlled his impulses; food could wait until after they were all done talking.

A slight blush covered the Ogress' cheeks due to all the compliments. "Why, thank you!" she said to all of them with a smile. "You are all too kind!" The Spring Queen let out a soft laugh in response to Mary's comment about world peace. "Well, I don't think my cooking can quite solve that," she said to the Muse, offering her a warm smile. "But if it could, I'd get started on doing what I could to help right away!"

As the Winter Queen made her entrance, Mrs. Rosemary offered the Fairest a polite bow and a sweet smile. Turning back to the others with her usual positive disposition she said, "she always looks so lovely, doesn't she?"

Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

Terri offered Katrin a wave as she entered, smiling to her as Spartan headed over to join her. "Yes, she does. A true delight wherever she walks," Terri commented, looking back to Mrs. Rosemary with a smile. "How is the restaurant going, Mrs. Rosemary?" Terri asked with interest to the Ogress.
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)
    Presence 4 (Friendly)|Striking Looks 2 (Petite & Cute)

Perry diCarto

Perry meandered on over to the buffet, realizing that his stomach was informing him that his Desire was in fact food - Mrs. Rosemary's food in particular. Raising a hand in greeting to his Queen, Terri and the others present, Perry popped into the line and picked up a plate. His secretary Shaniqua had been giving him shit about his ass being fat again (it wasn't) and told him that the proper way to fix it was to eat some of her corn bread and 'good ol' down home Detroit cookin'' by going to her house for dinner (it wasn't, although it was tasty as hell). No, Mrs. Rosemary's cooking was no doubt far better for him.

God, I'm going to have to go for a run after this!

"Hello, everyone!" the Shadowsoul said to the group generally, a big ol' smile on his face as he selected his morsels.

C
    C_Lloyd

Lou respectfully nodded to the Spring Queen as she silently returned his greeting. As the others approached, he greeted them silently, as the fairest had no wish to particularly vocal today, instead reflecting on the auspices of the season. He listened intently to the conversations of the other lost about Mrs. Rosemary's cooking, and realised that he'd never tried the food.

"Hrm. You know, I've never had the pleasure of tasting Mrs. Rosemary's cooking, " the Draconic offhandedly said to himself before shrugging. He had no intention of partaking in this environment. But perhaps he'd go by the restaurant later.

He carefully regarded the winter Queen as she entered, somewhat cautious of her after her last display of her beauty during the season of autumn. He waved at her in greeting but backed away a little as she entered, not wanting to get too close to her. He knew that she wasn't his Keeper, but she looked damned close. It was a bit too eerie for his comfort.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread