Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Liqour and Shadows (ATTN: ShadowEdge)

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last

John Gears
    John Gears

PRE

John yanked open the door to the liquor store, Looking irritated and more than freaked out. Pidgeons....I KNEW IT! KNEW THEY WERN'T NORMAL! John screamed in his mind as he waited for ShadowEdge to follow after him. Now to see if this new arrival is who he says he is, or a loyalist.

God help ShadowEdge if he was a loyalist.

Kharn

ShadowEdge slips into the store like a shadow slipping from light. He gives John an odd look, not understanding why he was so freaked out by the birds, even if he himself was a little uncomfortable about them aswell.

"I wonder what the hell was their problem... So John, where were we?"

John Gears
    John Gears

PRE

"Nothing...Just nothing." Was all he said as he let the door close behind him. "Liquor store. Get something to drink will we talk. And away from the birds." assuming they don't act like the ones from that Alfred Hitchcock movie. He mentally added as he started looking down the aisles like a good customer.

Kharn

ShadowEdge follows him, looking at the various liqours there, not being a drinker at all and so not having any idea on what to choose. He lets John take the lead, as well as looking at the bottles to see if theres anything that catches his eyes as appealing, even if he wouldn't drink it.

John Gears
    John Gears

PRE

John looked at the vast selection of whisky, looking like he was thinking of purchasing something, bu not really sure what. "So then, How long has it been since you...Well, you know." He said as he crouched and starting to look at the lower shelf stuff.

Kharn

"Not long... only about three or four months, I know the basics, but not much else." ShadowEdge says in his harsh whisper voice, looking a little shy.

John Gears
    John Gears

PRE

John looked at ShadowEdge sideways, studing him untill he turned back to the shelf. "I see your not attached to any of the seasons either. There a reason for that?" Might sound like grilling a suspect, but thats the way things are. Just because you think the man down the street is actually a hobgoblin or an Other, doesn't mean your not far from the truth.

Kharn

"No particular reason, I simply haven't decided to throw my hand in with any of the seasonal parties, I haven't had any good reason to yet." ShadowEdge says, that damnable gravel voice, once again.

John Gears
    John Gears

PRE

John nods again as he continues going over the whisky selection. So far theres nothing that really catching his eye. "Sounds fair enough. Would certainly help out in the long run though."

Kharn

"I agree, I think its about time I settled down and pick a 'team' to side with. How about yourself, you've been tied to Summer long?"

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread