Ended
Watch

Celebrating New Years

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last

Kevin Swift

PRE

Kevin hangs up the phone, he just finish ordering at least five extra large pizzas plus some two orders of twenty buffalo wings, one being honey garlic and the other being medium. The fridge is brimming with cans of both beer and soda while the freezer sports various flavors in one liter containers. The table and the coffee table in the living room sports bowls of chips, pretzels, and boxes of holiday chocolates like Pot of Gold and those Seashore ones.

"Ok, the pizza will be here in fifty to sixty minutes, just enough time for a shower." He reasons out loud as he heads for his room to have said shower. He left a note by the phone saying the pizza has been ordered.

Jeremiah Daniels
    Jeremiah Daniels

PRE

Jeremiah looks up from his computer, an ear twitching at the sound of Kevin entering his room. A quick glance at the time tells Jeremiah he should have been done with this a while ago.

"Ughh" His head looming forward over the desk but stopping short of a full on crash.

Throwing yet another can of caffeine and sugar into the trash, an urdaga really needs to make an uratha energy drink. Jeremiah stands from his chair and stretch before heading out of his room and to the kitchen. Taking stock of the note, he looks in the fridge and grins whiling pulling out a can of soda for himself.

Grabbing a bowl of pretzels Jeremiah sits down and turns on the tv. An idle part of his mind wondering how many new spirits are formed each New Years Eve and which ones get scary. Another part wonders where everyone else is. Anubite25 Nieves Werra

Steel comes in, shaking off the chill from outside. One last little New Years patrol around the block just to be safe. Nobody asked it of him, but no reason to let some wild spirit show up and wreck the festivities.

"Whew, hope I didn't miss the fun," the young Rahu comments as he hangs up his jacket. Happy New Year, Jer. Just us tonight?"

PRE

Nieves walks in through the Den's entrance, smelling of grease and still wearing her staff uniform for the local burger joint. She seems tired and cranky and gives anyone who happens to see her a half-hearted, "Hey," before heading upstairs to the shower. Unfortunately it seemed to be in use and Nieves came back downstairs grumbling something incoherently. "A shift on New Year's Eve sucks. But no one else wanted it and I needed the hours," she explained, whether or not anyone had asked or cared to listen. They were going to listen cause she was talking and she wasn't good at internalizing things anyways.

Noticing Steel was in the room Nieves asks, "Oh, Steel. Didn't you say earlier you'd be going on patrol? How'd that go?" She asked mostly because she would have preferred to have been on patrol herself. Anything but standing behind a register all day. At least she wasn't just cleaning greasepans in the back room anymore.

Kevin Swift

PRE

Kevin finishes in the shower, he hears the others stirring down stairs. "Pizza's been ordered!" He calls down before he heads to his room to put on some cloths, the towel wrapped about his waist. Water dripping from him as the droplets roll down his bare skin. He flickers his bangs to the side as he finishes pulling out a drawer.

Within five minutes, Kevin walks out of his room. "So, how was your shift?" He asks Nieves as he walks over to the fridge, picking out a can of soda before closing it and opening the can after tapping it for a few seconds.

"Nothing to worry about tonight," Steel says, taking a seat. "Should be a nice, peaceful New Years."

A small chuckle slips out as he adds, "Well, peaceful as it can get anyway."

He nods as Kevin comes in and smiles at the news of pizza. After being out in the cold a hot meal sounds nice.

Jeremiah Daniels
    Jeremiah Daniels

PRE

Jeremiah looks from the tv when Kevin yells to the pack. Eyes taking the room in quickly. He shakes his head.

"Got lost for a moment." The held soda can is tapped to his head.

"Hmph, is New Years supposed to be peaceful? Thought it was all about partying and getting smashed," she chuckled darkly to Steel, feeling rather in the mood for a drink herself. But it'd have to wait. Once she saw Kevin and his wet hair she realized the shower was open.

Still she thought it fair to answer his question. "Nice, pizza. Shift was same as ever. They've got me on register now, guess that's something. Anyways, I'm going to wash up myself. If the pizza gets here feel free to start without me. Just make sure to save me a beer or a wine cooler or something."

As she turned to head upstairs she sees their Alpha in the next room in front of the television. "Hey, Jay, didn't see ya there. Hope you're planning on drinking more than soda tonight. It's New Years after all," she says to him, eyeing the soda can pressed against his head. She wonders if he has a headache or something. "You okay?" she asks hesitantly.

Kevin Swift

PRE

Kevin takes a moment to remember where his wallet is, before nodding as Nieves heads up to have a shower. "So, how did you like your Christmas gift?" He asks Steel Gaze. He did recall getting him a few CDs before he left to go visit the family. I did put them under the tree before I left, right?

Jeremiah Daniels
    Jeremiah Daniels

PRE

Jeremiah glances at his soda. "Ha I should have something stronger shouldn't I." A small smile flickers onto the Alpha's face. "I am good, I was wondering what happens with certain spirits on New Years or any holiday really. All of that human emotion focused on so few emotions."

"Sorry if I missed anything."
    He stands from the coach and walks to be closer to the pack. Close is better for communication and being with the group.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last