Ended
Watch

Albert and Hans at Avalon

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
    S
    Savnok

Albert arrived at the Avalon, he knew Hans would be arriving shortly. Nice guy, he thought to himself. I'm curious to learn more about his background though. He stood waiting in the common area of the underground.

Right on the dot Hans arived at the avalon. Spotting Albert without to much trouble in the common area and walking up to him. "good night again Herr Sawyer." He greeted the man with a slight smile on his scarred face.
    [vtr]
    Hans
    BP:1 vitae: 3/10
    Presence:2 (stern)
    disfigurement flaw: a disgusting scar stretching from his chin all the way past is mouth and to his eyebrows. It has healed quite badly, as if somebody just stitched it close and hoped for the best.

[?

S
    Savnok

"Good to see you again Herr Osterman, let's grab a spot to chat," Albert walked over into the halls looking for a room and found one empty, "Excellent," he held the door open for Hans.

Hans gave a nod. "Yes lets." before he followed albert to one of the room and entered, giving a small nod in thanks as he held the door open and he took a seat. "So herr Sawyer you mentioned that you had other more sensitive things to talk about?
    [vtr]
    Hans
    disfigurement flaw: a disgusting scar stretching from his chin all the way past is mouth and to his eyebrows. It has healed quite badly, as if somebody just stitched it close and hoped for the best.

[?

S
    Savnok

Albert closed the door behind them, "Well, yes actually," he took a seat across from Hans. "I'm new here and I'm trying to get a better understanding of the politics of the Domain. As far as I know everything is "safe"" he added air quotes with his fingers, "Though I'm more interested in finding out what hidden machinations are at work here."

great politics, just one of the things of the domain he really wasn't very good or up to date with. "Well, I think every single new vampire on the block would want to have a good idea of that." Hans said. "I assume that you have some kind of plan to get to know more about it then?" He really hoped it didnt' involve, asking him. He sucked qutie well at anything but the theory of poltics.
    [vtr]
    Hans

[?

S
    Savnok

"A plan? If you could call it that, sure. I do not know how many of each clan are represented here. So my plan is simple, meet everyone in the Domain and learn from them while we're still the "new kids" if you will. I believe our status as such would help us."

Hans nodded, there was something to that plan, though it was more of a first step in a plan then a plan to be honest, one that he was already doing though. "That is a good step and we both are already doing that. Are you proposing we work together for this?" If he was, well then he really had to try and figure out what was going on in the mans head. Nobody proposed working together unless he got out on top of it.
    [vtr]
    Hans

[?

S
    Savnok

"You read my mind Hans," Albert replied with excitement, "That's exactly it. We have no idea who we should avoid and who we should forge alliances with. Which is why I feel that by us working together, and sharing information, we can gain a better understanding of things. As much as I like the roll of the dice, I like to hedge my bets more," he paused for a moment to consider re-phrasing what he was trying to communicate "Think of it this way. We have the potential to have friends for many life-times."

honestly, who they had to avoid and who they needed to forge an alliance with differed from kindred to kindred. For his goals he wouldn't dream of getting close to a daeva for example, they could teach him nothing and they most likely would try to screw him over anyway. Blasted hedonists that they where. And then was the offer, it was a generous offer, one he wouldn't mind accepting. But there was just a single problem, they where both kindred. Any kind of alliance was some kind of a powerplay. Now what else would the man pull out of his sleeve then?

"Or enemies if we make a mistake. Enemies who quite possibly might hate us both if one of us makes a wrong move since we are working together." Hans said in a calm tone. "Still, you make a decent point, better two heads thinking and planning then only a single one. And two sets of ears and eyes are better to find out information. And even if we screw up a group is always safer then a solitary kindred." Safety in both number and deversity of skills. Now he just needed to keep his eyes open that his fellow clanmember wasn't going to pull one over him.

"So how then will we go about our co-operation? Open, keep it hidden. Which are some of the 'targets' you wish to focus gathering intel on. Aside from our fellow neonates and the various kindred who have positions in the domain. And what do we already know?" The questions where said in a calm tone of voice that reeked of military planning. Get goals, see what one has then look for ways to figure out how to get towards the goal.
    [vtr]
    Hans

[?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.