Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
THREADID

Merry F'n Xmas Carnivores

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
    R
    Ryan Deshane

It was christmas, Digger pretty much hated christmas. Not the idea of christmas, he was cool with that. But modern christmas, well, that was fucking bizzaro stupid. So anyway, D sat in his office, beer in hand, cigarette between lips. Music played through the makeshift speaker system that Digger had the prospects hook up. It wasp a bunch of old random speakers, some hose speakers, a couple of speakers from cars, whatever worked really.

The Alpha of the crusaders spun the dial on the stereo, yes it actually has a dial, until he found something appropriate. In this case, some southern rock and roll. Digger makes his way out of his office and looks around the shop. Beth had made her way around and did some decorating, hung lights up, and all that shit. They even had a christmas tree.

Digger made his way out back to the fire pit. Over the pit roasted a pig. Not chops, not bacon, a motherfucking pig on a spit. Covered in barbaque sauce. He knew that Nick was bringing food, but as a proper red blooded american, there are three things to take into account, A. There is never enough food, B. they are a bunch of Fucking Carnivores, and C. Who knows if Nick can cook.

Digger tosses his can into the garbage and makes his way over to the keg to fill a glass.

C
    Cross

T'was was the night before Critmas, and all through the streets
    Nick Munroe drove, haulin' meat within meat
    A platter carved carefully in a graveyard was there
    But since they had eaten it, on it was no bear

The Crusaders were invited to Prophecy for food
    Knowing Digger, there could be strippers all nude
    And Nick in his truck, a case on his lap
    Had made something special for these Pure-fightin' chaps

When into the lot, up Nick Munroe drove
    With delicious gizzard gravy made hot on the stove
    Rolling up his window, he slammed it in park
    And went to the back to pull out a cart

Rolling up to the side, it made a small clatter
    And onto the top he put the Meatception platter
    Below was beer, veg and gravy in pot
    Chocolate cake for dessert was a good call, he thought

As he rolled through the door, a smile on his face

"Merry Christmas, Digger," said he, parking it in its place
    Lifting the lid off they could feel dinner's heat

"I brought turducken. You ready to eat?"

rolls from Meatception thread, for reference - pretty good bird id say
    Date Action Roll Result
    2012-12-21 12:42:34 [04] Nick Munroe rolls 6 to MEATCEPTION (Meat Within Meat Within Meat) (10 Again) 9, 7, 1, 9, 5, 4 2 successes
    2012-12-21 12:42:34 [03] Nick Munroe rolls 6 to MEATCEPTION (Meat Within Meat Within Meat) (10 Again) 9, 2, 10, 8, 8, 9, 1 5 successes
    2012-12-21 12:42:34 [02] Nick Munroe rolls 6 to MEATCEPTION (Meat Within Meat Within Meat) (10 Again) 10, 1, 1, 10, 6, 6, 6, 1 2 successes
    2012-12-21 12:42:34 [01] Nick Munroe rolls 6 to MEATCEPTION (Meat Within Meat Within Meat) (10 Again) 3, 4, 9, 3, 5, 3 1 success

Dale Hunt

PRE

The next one to arrive was Dale, carrying a keg on his shoulders. "Merry fuckin' Christmas," he called out as he walked into the back of the shop. "You motherfuckers are ready to party?" A grin formed across his lips as he said those words, stopping for a moment as he looked for a place to set the keg down.

He eventually decided on a good spot and put it down. "I was thinking maybe we can call some strippers," said the Rahu to his Alpha and the prospect. "You know, get us all some gifts that unwrap themselves." He let out a soft chuckle, while his predatory eyes shifted their attention to the pig. "That poor bastard looks fuckin' delicious," said Dale, licking his lips once without even noticing the fact that he was doing so.

"What were you saying about a turducken?" he asked, turning to look at Nick as he raised an eyebrow.

The door slams open joyously. Moments later the reason becomes apparent as Skaald enters with his hands full with a fucking giant log clearly recovered from the nearby forest through which the pack recently hunted a bear. Wrapped about his shoulders are garlands of a green plant taken from the same region, spotted throughout with bright red berries.

Skaald huffs into the room and kicks the door shut behind him. He drops the log nearby and begins unwinding the garlands. His eyes track to the fire pit and he gives one of his signature grins. "Is that a pig? That's awesome, Digger! Just amazing! I got us a log for jól, and now we've got a jól boar to go with it. Nick, I know you're doing food, but where are the others? I need help putting up the mistletoe. And don't you even think about kissing me, I will cut your lips off. This is for when the strippers Digger inevitably ordered arrive."

Rawlins
    Rawlins

PRE

Rawlins arrives next. The group can clearly hear, and possibly smell, the gasping, dying, rust bucket of a vehicle that the Elodoth drives. He takes two trips back and forth from his car, a contented grin on his face. Food be brings (small pies, sausage rolls and other assorted treats) and drink (yet another slab of beer - good quality - and some wine - again good quality). Then there is the tinsel and baubles, bought in last with a hopeful look upon his face.

"Merry Christmas," he calls out jovially, the bellow flat-lining when he sees the pig and the piles of food already present. They make his offering small and juvenile by comparison. "I... uh... have fine quality beverages...and the fruit of the vine?"

He lays out his offerings with the rest, and busies himself putting up his decorations. Along the way, he catches up with Digger. "Merry Christmas," the old man grins, "and thank you for putting this shindig on!"

R
    Ryan Deshane

"Then hang that shit from your belt buckle, cause I don't want it hanging all over my shop." Digger said with smile to Skaald,

"Welcome Rawlins. Thanks for bring some stuff, wasn't necessary, but appreciated." Digger said and nodded to the hanger-on as he gave the pig a slow spin and mopped on some more sause. "I have no idea if this will be good or not, but we will see..."

2suxx
    Date Action Roll Result
    2012-12-24 09:45:22 Digger rolls 7 to Pig on a Spit (10 Again) 8, 4, 4, 5, 1, 6, 9 2 successes

John Holt
    John "Chaplain" Holt
    Ithaeur, Blood Talons

Presence 3 (Devout)
    Glory 3, Wisdom 3, Purity 2, Honour 2, Cunning 1
    Trained Observer
    Auspice Blessing (Occult)
    Status (Police) 1
    Status (Clerical Standing) 2
    Dalu

Size: 6
    Health: 9
    Gauru

Size: 7
    Health: 11
    Urshul

Size: 6
    Health: 8

PRE

Running later than he wanted to be, John entered the garage wearing his standard dedicated clothing; black pants and rolled up sleeved shirt, along with the vest, and grinned as her entered carrying a bulging bag in his hands.

He also had a bright red Santa's hat on his head.

"Good evening, and Merry Christmas!" John says with much glee as he drops the bag, which was full of snacks. Although, glancing at the spit and what Nick had brought, he wasn't too sure if they would even touch the chips.

"Well, this does all look rather delicious."

C
    Cross

Nick grinned at Dale as he came in. "That is a fuckload of beer." It was not a statement of awe. Merely the evaluation from a wolf who liked beer a lot. "Looks like we'll be drinking until the new year!" At the mention of strippers, Nick chuckled quietly. "Local talent any good?" he asked the other Rahu, who had once upon a time inquired about the peelers in Vegas. He was curious to see how they matched up.

At the inquiry regarding turducken, Nick simply removed the steel cover from the platter for a moment for Dale, revealing the glorious bird. Within bird. Within bird.

"Hey, Skaald," he greeted the ritemaster, following his nose and eyes over to the pig. He was going to move to put up the mistletoe, but Digger's nix on it made Nick grin "Evenin', Rawlins, Chaplain. Merry Christmas!" It seemed almost everybody was here - just Anthony was missing yet.

Looking over at the growing pile of food and drink, he couldn't help but grin. The Rahu liked food more than he liked most people. This much food - rotisserie boar and turducken and snacks and plenty of beer - was sure to put him into a happy food coma, even with the joyous metabolic powers of the Uratha form.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Anthony finally arrived at PM, late because of his stop at the liquor store. He just couldn't decide what he wanted with his eggnog, so he bought everything. He had several bottles of brandy, whiskey, rum, vodka, and bourban, with only a single quart of the eggnog itself.

"Merry Christmas!" He proclaims over the sound of rattling bottles as he entered the room. He eyes his surroundings, and his gaze lingers on the pig as he tries not to drool. After a few seconds he breaks his concentration and looks for a place to set down the bags. "I figured youd have plenty of beer, so I got whatever else I could carry." He sets the bags down and turns to eye the keg and the rest of the food. The turducken and pie looked promising, and there was no shortage of booze. This looked to be a very merry Christmas.
    Just your friendly neighborhood gulmoth!

R
    Ryan Deshane

"So So. Depends on your taste. Speaking of which, business needs to be discussed here soon." Digger says and pours some beer over the pig. The Beast sizzles with the liquid.

"Hey Tony, good on ya bringing stuff."

Digger gave the pig another slow spin.

2suxx
    Date Action Roll Result
    2012-12-25 10:48:59 Digger rolls 7 to Pig on a Spit, another Turn (10 Again) 10, 3, 8, 4, 2, 1, 6, 5 2 successes

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.