Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
(1211) Consilium: Avalon and the Cabals

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last

Avalon found the room easily enough, an oval table, the faintest plug of music seeping through the walls, and 'comfy' meeting room chairs.

She choose her place at the far end and placed her walking stick on the table before blowing another smoke ring out. now she just had to wait, the DJ would send them soon enough.
    "My father says that almost the whole world is asleep.
    Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to.
    He says that only a few people are awake,
    and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

SL 2 (Red Hair, Blue eyes)
    Pres 3 (Diplomatic)
    Consilium: **
    Path: **
    Guardians of the Veil: ***

Under Control: McEl Mis/MS(5 armor, 4 suxx), SuperVis(1 suxx), CreativeThaum@Leo, SpatAwar(Ari,Maich-3suxx) -H: rB,/6, W: 2/6, M: 1/13:4, TPC 1/4 remaining Pledge+2subt
    Consilium: Mis/HS(3 suxx)
    Down by the riber: H: /8, W: 6/6, M: 13/13:4 Misc/MS(Cloaked-3 suxx), Third Eye (cloaked-3 suxx)

PRE

Ariadne pokes her head in the door and looks around to make sure she is in the right place. She has no interest in walking into the wrong room here. This is Jammer's domain and no one elses.

She nods to the Heirarch and finds a comfortable chair near the middle of the table.

"Did someone really just try to willwork back there?" Part incredulous part amused.

D
    Donald

Omen enters the room, taking up a spot against the wall as an observer. He was sure there would be a chance to introduce himself formally sooner or later.

PRE

Gallows was able to navigate his way through the club without too many incidents--though he did stop for a second to look at the DJ who was now playing the music. He had underestimated the ability of mages to party, and would be careful not to do so again.

"Hello, Ladies," Gallows said. "Heirarch. Epopt." Each title was accompanied with a nod to the respective mage. "I've got to say that it's nice to have some peace and quiet for business."

He took a glance back in the direction they had come from. "I saw at least one spell being cast," he said. "But I'm steering clear of all that nonsense tonight."

After having addressed the two Consilium officers he recognized, Gallows noticed another man leaning up against the wall. "Oh, hello," he said, going over. "Didn't see you there. The name's Gallows," he said, extending hand to shake. "Moros and former Lictor of the Silver Ladder, representing the Catalyst."

Aenigma
    Aenigma

PRE

Aenigma was the next one to walk into the room, quietly slipping in without making much of an entrance. He was glad that the music was barely audible in this place, which certainly brought some comfort to his ears. Noticing those already present, the young Warlock offered a nod to Gallows and Ariadne, who he had already met previously. His eyes drifted to the unknown man leaning against the wall, for he had never seen him at past Concilium functions, or anywhere else in the city.

Must be a new arrival. If so, what's he doing here?

However, he didn't spend much time thinking about the man's presence, figuring that it would be explained at some point. The Mystagogue turned his attention to the Hierarch, someone he hadn't had the chance to meet before. Sure, he had heard a thing or two about her, and his friends had pointed her out to him. But this would be the first time he spoke to her directly, not by means of a letter or anything of the sort. Usually, he would feel slightly nervous under these sort of circumstances, but for some reason he was not. Perhaps it was the drink he had earlier in the evening that had soothe his nerves, or maybe it was the Acanthus laid back demeanor that put him at ease. Or maybe, it was the fact that he was there, representing his Cabal, and took his duty of doing such quite seriously.

"Good evening Hierarch," he said to the Acanthus woman, offering her a polite nod in greeting. "We have not spoken before, so an introduction would seem proper." The Warlock paused for a brief moment before continuing. "I am Aenigma, Mastigos of the Alae Draconis, here to represent the Keepers of Mimir's Well." He offered a polite smile after saying those words, taking a step back as he waited for her response.

As he stood in the room, the young Sphinx couldn't help but wonder what sorts of connections linked them all together. There were the obvious ones of course, but he had not learned to observe the patterns of the world around him in vain. Thus, he opened himself to the hidden meaning that laid unseen amongst them, channeling the powers of the Supernal through his very own soul.

Aenigma will activate The Hidden Meaning to analyze the Fate connections between those present

Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

SL 2 (Red Hair, Blue eyes)
    Pres 3 (Diplomatic)
    Consilium: **
    Path: **
    Guardians of the Veil: ***

Under Control: McEl Mis/MS(5 armor, 4 suxx), SuperVis(1 suxx), CreativeThaum@Leo, SpatAwar(Ari,Maich-3suxx) -H: rB,/6, W: 2/6, M: 1/13:4, TPC 1/4 remaining Pledge+2subt
    Consilium: Mis/HS(3 suxx)
    Down by the riber: H: /8, W: 6/6, M: 13/13:4 Misc/MS(Cloaked-3 suxx), Third Eye (cloaked-3 suxx)

PRE

Ariadne nods to Gallows and Aenigma as they enter and introduce themselves. The new mage she looks at intently for a few moments before looking back to the two mages she knows.

"Good evening to both of you as well." Ariadne shifts her attention to Avalon. "I'm Ariadne, Epopt of the Veil, representing the Unbound Smoke."

She relaxes back into her chair. "I can only assume no one choose to read the script Jammer has around the place." There's a small shrug. "Hopefully they learn quickly." Finally her attention shifts back to the new mage in the room Omen . "Are you new in town?" A rhetorical question of course, but necessary for civility.

J
    Jarons20

Silk moved down the hallway, still attempting to get the purple paint off her dress. She dismissed the shielding of her mind, leaving herself open but kept her senses attuned to the supernal. There was the inscription to consider, the Lex, and proper etiquette in this company. She wanted to make a good first impression.
    The door was open.

"I am Silk of the Silver Ladder, a Mastigos of the State of California. I am searching for the powers that be and ask to be seen, may I enter? " Silk spoke into the room, her head down until permission was given.

D
    Donald

At Didn't see you there, Omen smiles. Guardian humor is a weird and fickle thing. "Omen. Acanthus. Guardian. Representing myself." He looks at the extended hand and folds his arms across his chest. "I'm not a hand shaker." He doesn't apologize for it either, despite the tendency for people to treat the statement like he had said I eat babies. Omen never saw the attraction, people were gross and they did gross things with their hands. There were other reasons that he did not see much point in elaborating on.

"Yes. I am, Epopt." A glance over to the other mage seeking entrance. "And not the only one tonight, it seems."

Presence ●●●● (Fiery)
    Striking Looks ●● (Fierce)
    Status
    Arrow ●●
    Consillium ●●
    Culture ●
    Police ●
    Mana: Full
    WP: -2
    Vae
    Adamantine Arrow, ObrimosSentinel

Status (Culture) •
    Status (Emergency Services) • [Officer Gideon]
    ST INFO

PRE

Vaeltia walked down the hallway and noticed the blond with her eyes on the ground. “I’m fine with it.” she said as she maneuvered around the woman and gave her a wink before sliding into a seat.

She smiled at the others.

Most she knew, by name at least, if not depth of conversation. “For the new ones in the room, I am Vaeltia, an Obrimos Adamantine Arrow, and I speak for the Archangels.
    Speaking {0FAF0B} || Thinking {8340A8}

nimbus

Leo Lockheart

PRE

Leo made his way back to the meeting room. At just over six feet tall, with broad shoulders and an athletic build, it was somewhat more difficult for Leo to maneuver around the lady in the doorway then it was for Vae. He barely managed to squeeze past without shoving the poor woman. Once he gets past, he scans the crowd before adressing them.

"Hope I'm not interupting. I was hoping to eavesdrop on the meeting, if no one objects of coarse." As he speaks he makes his way to an empty corner to settle into, sipping at his coke as he does. Once he settles in he gives a smile and a nod to Vae. He didn't want to interupt her if she was talking to someone in particular, even though he did sort of interupt already when he walked in.

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread