Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
(1211) Consilium: Ariadne and Halo

S
    Sabeleth

Halo smiled at Ariadne, nodding in agreement with her comment. "Guy sure knows how to catch the crowd's attention. How've you been Ariadne? Good to see you." He was feeling like there were a few people in this town he could genuinely say that to now.

"Need me to take on any business tonight? My first Consilium in Sacramento you know. Cheers!" Halo raised the bottle in a toast, meeting the Epopt's eyes.

Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

SL 2 (Red Hair, Blue eyes)
    Pres 3 (Diplomatic)
    Consilium: **
    Path: **
    Guardians of the Veil: ***

Under Control: McEl Mis/MS(5 armor, 4 suxx), SuperVis(1 suxx), CreativeThaum@Leo, SpatAwar(Ari,Maich-3suxx) -H: rB,/6, W: 2/6, M: 1/13:4, TPC 1/4 remaining Pledge+2subt
    Consilium: Mis/HS(3 suxx)
    Down by the riber: H: /8, W: 6/6, M: 13/13:4 Misc/MS(Cloaked-3 suxx), Third Eye (cloaked-3 suxx)

PRE

She smiles and relaxes at his question. It was good to hear, especially form another Veil. "Busy as usual but nothing too bad. Aside from the past."

"It is good to see you as well, I hope life is well?"
    Ariadne shakes her head at his question. "Just meet our fellows, mingle." She smiles. "Cheers" An empty hand raised, she'd forgotten to get a drink somehow.

S
    Sabeleth

"Buy you a drink?" Halo smiled, it wasn't often that he got to ask that question. "And life's going fine thanks. Enough mysteries to keep me plenty busy."

He looked up at the DJ and felt the vibration of the beats, turning his mind towards the Forces that held everything together. "Don't think I've ever been to a Consilium that was so much...well, fun I guess." Sure as hell beat sitting around being snarky to other Mages.

Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

SL 2 (Red Hair, Blue eyes)
    Pres 3 (Diplomatic)
    Consilium: **
    Path: **
    Guardians of the Veil: ***

Under Control: McEl Mis/MS(5 armor, 4 suxx), SuperVis(1 suxx), CreativeThaum@Leo, SpatAwar(Ari,Maich-3suxx) -H: rB,/6, W: 2/6, M: 1/13:4, TPC 1/4 remaining Pledge+2subt
    Consilium: Mis/HS(3 suxx)
    Down by the riber: H: /8, W: 6/6, M: 13/13:4 Misc/MS(Cloaked-3 suxx), Third Eye (cloaked-3 suxx)

PRE

"I" Jammer cuts off her response. "Maybe once that meeting is over. I might need it then." Ariadne laughs. "They haven't always been this lively. The first one I attended had a Duel Arcane."

"Do have fun though, for however long that lasts."
    With a smile Ariadne says her goodbyes and makes her way towards the hallway Avalon had disappeared down. Nodding to Jammer as she walks.

S
    Sabeleth

Halo grinned as he raised the bottle to his lips. "Sure thing boss. Hope it ain't too traumatic... See you later." As she walked off he watched her for a moment or two. Ariadne was way less uptight than the last Epopt he had worked with. Cute too.

With the smile lingering on his lips the Obrimos returned his attention to the crowd, and wondered who to mingle with.

/end scene

Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.