Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Werewolf: The Forsaken on the Wiki
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
THREADID

James' apartment

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Last

James walks to the apartment entrance with help from the werewolves who came with him, and lets them in, turning the light on, before sitting himself in the sofa.

The apartment is fairly large, a bedroom, bathroom, living room, and kitchen. It's a fairly high quality apartment, and well taken care of. James puts a hand to his chest with a wince, then glances up at the werewolves.

"A few medical supplies in the bathroom, and some beer int he fridge. I think I could use some, this sounds like a long story.."

M
    Mirth

Anna grabs the medical supplies then returns to have a look at the wounds.

M
    Mirth

Intelligence +Medican

O
    Orchomenos

Adam makes his way to the frigo. He takes a few bottles, enough to everyone, and get back to the living room. He sees Anna trying to disinfect James' wounds.

"Wow. Those gashes are even wost on full light. But don't worry, we Urathas heal rather quickly. In an hour, it will be much better, and in two hours, only bad memories. Or good memories, it was all a fight, after all!"

He takes a sip of beer, and continues:

"Or try this. You should by now feel the Essence of things in you; you can use it. Check this cut here. Concentrates yourself, imagine it closing, healing..."

He keeps on explaning him how to heal using Essence.

James winces and closes his eyes as Anna attends to his wounds, when she's patched them a little he eyes Adam.

"So.. increased rate of healing, some sort of internal energy.. you.. we were built to survive. And this is genetic? Some offshoot of evoloutin.. though how it could have led to -this- is beyond me."

He seems lost in his own thoughts for a while, and then closes his eyes, focusing on. Some of the lighter wounds on his chest close up, though the worst of them remain.

Healing up

"They hurt less then I'd have thought they would.. mm, a lot of questions, but they'll wait. Firstly."

He looks up at them intently, his gray eyes narrowed a little.

"This happens to me, and there's suddenly four of you? Why so much attention?"

O
    Orchomenos

"Yes, good..." comments Adam as James heals himself.

To James' question, he answers:
    "The howl. You perhaps not remember, but you howled to the moon. First, it's not really common to hear a wolf howling in a city like Sacramento. THen a werewolf howl is pretty characteristic. Especially his first howl." he adds, with a wink.

Turning to Anna, he continues: "Don't know for you, ahem... Anna, that's it? Anyway. I've been in Sacramento for a week now, and I've been searching other werewolves since. When I heard that howl - your howl! - it was like a boon for me... I knew other wolves would be there..."

M
    Mirth

Anna packs the medical stuff away.

"Yeah I have only been in the city just the last couple days and decided to try looking for other werewolfs didn't really expect to run into one during his first change actually or 2 other werewolfs to calm him down and well the 3rd one that turned up well at that point I started to think it was getting a little crowded, granted that last one had a right to be there."

Anna looks out the window and then sits in a chair.

"Well half moons out tonight so that would make you an Elodoth."

James tilts his head. "An Elodoth? And you two have a choice to make, stay here and join him, or not. I have less of a choice, not if I want to keep this home, apparently."

He smiles wryly.

"I don't think he'll be content to let me stay here and not join his pack. Although it's possible he wasn't being honest."

M
    Mirth

"Well joining a pack will help you , they will be able to teach you and guid you better than anyone else."

Anna stands to looks out the window again.

"Actually thats an Idea how big is that guys territory my flat is only about four blocks away."

O
    Orchomenos

"He reminds me my former pack leader, all in the glory and the pride of being a wolf!" he says, mimicking a pride knight. "I left him to find... different wolves. More pragmatic...

As for your home... well, moving a few streets away is not your biggest problem!"

He takes another good sip of his beer, not really to calm his thirst.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Last