Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
11 - 14
DISPLAYED
Pre-Hunt Gathering of Ranked Summers

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

Justin listened closely to Spartan's instructions, then, "Yes sir. Got it. Observe, report and intervene only if they're getting in over their heads."

The 'getting in over their heads' part was probably a given based on what he had observed earlier. Of that Justin was certain.

The fact remained, however, that he had been given a considerable responsibility by the King of War and he was going to strive his best to meet the challenge.

K
    Kazakin

Rook looked slightly stunned as Spartan issued his order. He had to admit, he had been blindsided. Until that moment, he had expected that he would be going along - taken it for granted, in fact.

I can't protect them if I'm not there.

"...Are you sure?"

His mouth said it before his brain had time to intervene, and he cursed inwardly, knowing that it would look like he lacked faith in Justin and Duncan, which wasn't true.

"...My apologies. I was under the impression we would all be attending."

The Red Victor's voice sounded stiff, even to him, and he shook his head slightly.

S
    Spartan

"Yes Rook," Spartan says not turning to look to the Red Victor, he expected Rook to question him, its been happing more and more lately... "I am sure."

Spartan looks to Duncan and Justin, "Unless anyone has anything further, lets adjurn."

I think we have kept them waiting long enough. So if you guys are ready, lets move on.

Since there have been no other response since the 21st, we are moving on! Steven , if Spartan is going to do anything else with the prospects, feel free to start up a new thread. Otherwise, I'll start one for them and tag the people going along for the trip. PM me with any questions

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.