Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    (-1 Vitae in Requiem for Blush)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

- 1 Vitae for Blush of Life in Requiem Subforum

PRE

Chris Wooding steps down the stairs towards the underground Avalon to meet Daniella Sage, exactly twenty-nine minutes after their conversation on the phone. He's dressed to make formal clothes look informal, not wearing a complete suit.

Tonight would be all about family. Chris is the new Priscus, and he doesn't want a single Kindred in town to think: I wish Conner was still here. Well, they can think that, but not because of Chris. Although I wish people at least gave a public reason for leaving. With half the Royal Court gone, he'd begin to wonder if they simply took over another town where there's no Twist. The name alone says so much.

The new Priscus is excited to see Daniella Sage , they almost never saw each other, let alone have any conversation. He looks at all the offices and figures in which the Bailiff would be, then he knocks on the door.
    Presence •• (Easy Going) | Striking Looks •• (Boy Next Door) | Mask of Tranquility | CotC ••• | Domain ••• | Mekhet ••

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

Daniella had been working on the presentation charts, adding and taking away names, with so many Kindred leaving it was a task that needed to be done. She was just about finished when she heard the knock on the door, she was expecting Chris, but one could never be too careful as she flipped the front of the chart done, carefully hiding whatever information it might contain before moving it off to the side.

Moving towards the door, she opens it and smiles to see Chris standing there. “Good evening Priscus Wooding! I hope you are well, please come in.” She says, moving off to the side to allow him to enter. Her dress for this evening is a purple wrap dress that hit below her knees. There was the chart at the front of the room, as well as a table with chairs around it. On the table were a few notebooks and various books and notebooks, all currently closed.
    Presence •••• (Graceful)│Striking Looks •• (Exotic Beauty)│Mask of Tranquility│Blush Active in Public│British Accent│ WP: 4 Vitae 7

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

PRE

'Thank you Bailiff Sage,' Chris makes a respectful bow for the Domain's official. He steps inside and shortly looks around, but he hasn't been in offices often enough to notice something particular. 'I'm certainly well, now. I hope same can be said for you, Bailiff?'

'As you might understand, I really feel that our Clan can use some... family bonding.' He smiles, the idea spoken out loud like this sounds a bit dull.
    Presence •• (Easy Going) | Striking Looks •• (Boy Next Door) | Mask of Tranquility | CotC ••• | Domain ••• | Mekhet ••

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

Gently closing the door and bowing to her Priscus, “I cannot complain, the recent departure of kindred has kept me busy helping to update our presentation.” She replied with a gesture to the chart at the front of the room. She then gestures to the chairs, inviting Chris to sit if he desired.

Nodding her head in understanding, “I couldn’t agree more. With the increase in new faces it would be nice to get to know them better. What did you have in mind?” she asked, curious.
    Presence •••• (Graceful)│Striking Looks •• (Exotic Beauty)│Mask of Tranquility│Blush Active in Public│British Accent│ WP: 4 Vitae 7

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

PRE

'Well what do I have in mind?' Chris shrugs before sitting down. He thinks for a while, 'It can be anything... as long as the most of us like it. Personally I'd say ice skating or amateur ice hocky is nice... but we have to think about Herald Villiers, and I have no idea what Mr Raluca likes?'

He smiles to Daniella. These considerations are the reason he's here. 'And I want it to be more than just going to a library together.'

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

Daniella takes the seat next to him and sits as she listens. Grinning, “Ice skating would certainly make for a fun filled evening!” she then shakes her head, “I’m sorry to say that I have not had the chance to speak with him since the meeting.”

Laughing softly, “I’m not sure a library could handle that many Shadows at once!” she joked. “But I understand what you are saying, something fun and interesting, but also different and something everyone can enjoy.” She then pauses before asking, “Are you open to possible suggestions?”

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

PRE

Chris softly laughs as well. 'And reading is not really a group activity...'

'I am open to suggestions, it is sort of the reason I'm here.' A grin appears, at least he's honest. Then he starts to think out loud. 'Maybe visit a museum or something? Go to the theater... something that doesn't require physical skill. We can always go ice skating, but I want everyone together at least one time. I suppose all Shadows should appreciate some culture, and if not, one can just talk instead of looking at art?'

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

She looks thoughtful for a moment, “Well we could always all read from the same book, take turns reading a chapter out loud..” she jokes with a grin.

A smile appears, “I was thinking something along the lines of a museum of sorts. Mr Heinz and I recently visited the California State Railroad Museum, and I think it would make for an interesting evening for others. It is both educational as well as interactive with trains that have been restored. It satisfies a few different things, learning, history as well as visually intriguing. They even offer an excursion train ride, which might be appealing.” She offers, clearly excited to be sharing the information. “But the city does offer many interesting museums and I believe most Shadows enjoy a good art display. We could even set something up where we visit a different museum every couple weeks, perhaps allow someone different to pick where we visit. That way we all learn a bit about each other while allowing people to feel included in the plans."

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

PRE

'The possibilities appear to be endless.' Chris replies with a wide smile.

Rubbing his chin, more serious, he then says: 'A museum it is then. Let's see what Sacramento has to offer...' as his voice trails off the Priscus takes his smartphone and his fingers swipe over the screen. 'Well there are indeed a lot of possibilities. No lack of historic parks. Since you recently visited the Railroad Musuem, it might be less interesting to visit it again.'

Chris smiles to Daniella before he takes a second look. 'I wonder what's to see at the Historic City cemetery... although the "Sojourner Truth Multicultural Arts Museum" could be fun?' He offers his smartphone to his fellow Mekhet so she could take a look. A lot of historic sites seem to be about the Gold Rush period and such. Interesting, of course, but something else could prove to be more surprising.

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

“Oh I don’t know about it being less interesting, one never gets to see everything a museum has to offer on just one trip.” She says as he looks up museums.

Accepting the phone, she looks the options over, “I didn’t realize there were so many museums! It certainly presents a lot of different opportunities.” She looks over the cemetery, then the Sojourner, “Both of those would be interesting, especially the Sojourner, with the different cultures it hopefully offers a little something for everyone.” She hands the phone back to him, “Though two others stand out to me; Sacramento History Museum and Crocker Art Museum. It might be interesting to learn more about the fine city we are dwelling it, yet the Crocker always has interesting exhibitions that rotate. We want a place that has enough variety to satisfy each Shadow, yet spark conversation. Is there one that you would want to visit more than another?” she asked.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread