Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
(1211) Consilium: Noctina and Ariadne

Noctina smiles at Ariadne .

"No... I don't mind talking to Halo, although he looks like hes talking with the father and west." Noctina said noting that Halo had gone off with others before they got to approach.

"Anythin in particular you hope to accomplish here or just the standard sort of meeting?" Noctina asked, normally she wouldn't really go around asking another mage if they had any plans but since they were in the middle of assembling a cabal it seemed wise to see if she had a game plan if any.
    Flidais
    Thyrsus Mystagogue
    Presence: 3 (Animalistic)

Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

SL 2 (Red Hair, Blue eyes)
    Pres 3 (Diplomatic)
    Consilium: **
    Path: **
    Guardians of the Veil: ***

Under Control: McEl Mis/MS(5 armor, 4 suxx), SuperVis(1 suxx), CreativeThaum@Leo, SpatAwar(Ari,Maich-3suxx) -H: rB,/6, W: 2/6, M: 1/13:4, TPC 1/4 remaining Pledge+2subt
    Consilium: Mis/HS(3 suxx)
    Down by the riber: H: /8, W: 6/6, M: 13/13:4 Misc/MS(Cloaked-3 suxx), Third Eye (cloaked-3 suxx)

PRE

"I'm supposed to meet with the Heirarch at some point? Well who ever is the designated person for the Cabal." Ariadne looks at Noctina and shrugs. "Figured I should go?" Ariadne lets the question hang in the air.

"See if there are any new mages in town? Or new rumors of happenings in town?"
    She grins. "We are planning to be the devils in the details no?"

Chris Laurent
    Langdom
    Chris Laurent

Irraka Blood Talon
    Langdon

PRE

OOC: I herp derped

Noctina nods as she listens to Ariadne.

"Yeah I have no issues with you being the representative you seem a bit more suited to it. And yeah that makes sense, shall I go around eaves dropping in general or anyone you want me to talk to otherwise I will probably go check on my mystagogue friends and start to butterfly around the place."
    Flidais
    Thyrsus Mystagogue

Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

SL 2 (Red Hair, Blue eyes)
    Pres 3 (Diplomatic)
    Consilium: **
    Path: **
    Guardians of the Veil: ***

Under Control: McEl Mis/MS(5 armor, 4 suxx), SuperVis(1 suxx), CreativeThaum@Leo, SpatAwar(Ari,Maich-3suxx) -H: rB,/6, W: 2/6, M: 1/13:4, TPC 1/4 remaining Pledge+2subt
    Consilium: Mis/HS(3 suxx)
    Down by the riber: H: /8, W: 6/6, M: 13/13:4 Misc/MS(Cloaked-3 suxx), Third Eye (cloaked-3 suxx)

PRE

"Hmm which ever you would want honestly. I'm going to wander and see who's new or if there are any stragglers." Ariadne replies to her cabalmate. "I do wonder where this meeting will go though." A playful grin follows the statement. Loud music, always good for delicate conversations.

Noctina nods back returning the playful grin.

"Sure, and I hope the music doesn't end when the party ends, see ya round Ari! Noctina said cheerfully before leaving her cabalmate to do her thing and she wandered off to see what info she could find during the mingling.
    Flidais
    Thyrsus Mystagogue

Closed Thread