Ended
Watch

The Greenest of Groceries

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
    S
    Sally Romanov

"Just what I said, you come to Gypsy's I buy you dinner, and we discuss a business arrangement where you supply Gypsy's with fresh produce." Sally smiles at the enthusiastic smile of Nicolas. Sally took another bite of the tomato.

K
    Kazakin

"Sure," Nicholas said, his infectious grin widening at Sally's enjoyment of his produce. "Just give me a time and date, and I'm there. Anything I should bring with me, or know about beforehand? Crazy relatives living in the basement, the skeletons in the closet?"

He winked.

S
    Sally Romanov

"Its a family run business, let me just put it that way." Sally says as she takes out her business card and writes a time and date on the back. "There you are good sir, your reservation has been made." Sally hands it to Nicholas, not noticing the juice from the tomato had stained the card a little.

K
    Kazakin

Nicholas gave a short laugh, spinning the card through his fingers. Then he nodded, and tucked it into the pocket of his jeans.

"Oh, I'll look forwards to it, believe me. I might be good with produce, but I'm a lousy cook. I could use a meal that isn't slightly burnt around the edges."

S
    Sally Romanov

"Well, good thing that I am a good cook then." Sally gives him a wink and turns to walk into the throngs of people. The imp in her enjoyed leaving him wanting.

K
    Kazakin

Sally doesn't even need to turn around to know that Nicholas is watching her leave, and grinning the whole time.

But hey, who wouldn't grin after an offer of dinner, and good company?

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.