Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
(1211) Tracy & Teodor

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last

PRE

Tracy turned as he heard an unfamiliar voice call her name. She recalled having seen this Kindred speaking with Max and Martha before, but she had never had the pleasure of meeting him herself. "Good evening, Mr..." she let her words trail off, hoping that the man would introduce himself. The petite Deputy offered him a pleasant smile before asking, "what can I do for you?"

B
    Beej

"Brother Teodor Raluca ma'am." he nods, supplying his name. "As newer arrival and member of the Ordo, I thought I should introduce myself and wished to offer any assistance I can offer in your Studies." he says good naturedly. He hoped that young woman would not reject his offer out of hand like a certain Venture had. Teo hoped that the disappeared Adler stayed that way.

PRE

"Brother Raluca, is that what you prefer to be called?" asked the petite Gangrel, the smile still present. "It is a pleasure to meet another member of the Order, and thank you for your generous offer." Tracy paused for a moment, noticing that Max Heinz had finally arrived, her smile widening just a bit. "The Grand Wyrm himself has been giving me his guidance in my studies lately, which I'm quite grateful for," she explained to the grandfatherly Shadow.

B
    Beej

"Yes, thank you." Teo nods, pleased that the woman was willing to use his preferred title. "Tutelage from the Grand Wrym? How fortunate. Few get such an opportunity." " he said with absolute sincerity. If the young woman was under the guidance of the Grand Wyrm, it was certainly a good indication of potentiality. Unlike other covenants, one could not sleep your way to the top of the Ordo. Either you succeed in your Studies, failed or failed disastrously and had to be put down. Of course he had all sorts of questions he would love to ask her, but as they were in court, it would not be proper. "Would I be too forward if I asked if there was a particular focus to your studies? I apologize if am."

PRE

"Yes, I do consider myself to be quite fortunate indeed," replied Tracy, her radiant smile widening even more. "Grand Wyrm Heinz has been an excellent teacher, and I owe much of success to his tutelage." The Gangrel Deputy paused for a moment, considering Brother Raluca's next question. "I cannot get into the details here," she said giving him a coy smile. "But you and I both know that. However, I can tell you that asides from studying the origins of our beloved Order, I've been focusing on pursuing a better understanding of my Beast as of late." With that, she didn't need to get into the specifics of her methodology, but she revealed to her fellow Dragon what path of study she had chosen.

B
    Beej

"Of course." Teo nodded. So Coils of the Beast? Not a surprise for a deputy I suppose. Not a Nosferatu. Venture or Gangrel? he wondered. "History?" his eyes twinkled a little. The Tismanu was fairly certain he quite a bit to share with Ms. Burns on the subject. "Perhaps I could assist you in that area of your studies? I am from Wallachia and the Order's history plays expansive role in our history." The origins of the Ordo were intimately tied to origins of his bloodline. Studying his line was studying the beginnings of the covenant.

PRE

As the Monk mentioned his origins, the Gangrel's green eyes widened. "You are from Wallachia?" she asked, clearly interested in this new revelation. "By all means, I am certain that you could give me a new perspective on my studies of the Order's history!" There was a hint of excitement in her voice as she said those words. After all, the last thing she had expected was to meet a Kindred who was from the same city as the renowned founder of their Covenant. Especially here, in Sacramento of all places.

"Brother Raluca, if you don't mind me asking," said Tracy, giving the Mekhet a shy smile. "What made you come here? To Sacramento?" It was a legit question, since the petite Savage didn't quite understand why someone would travel so far unless they had a pretty good reason. Especially when that someone was leaving behind such a special place, a domain that held many secrets and the origins of the Ordo Dracul.

B
    Beej

His smile becomes slightly sheepish when she asks why he in was in. “It may seem little silly but I wanted to see America. While I was alive I always wanted to come but..duties kept me from visiting. And now..I decided I was tired of waiting and took the first chance that presented itself.” And he was not the least bit let down by what he found. Perhaps he was a little disappointed, but it related to his condition. It was harder to get out and see the great land marks of the nation as a kindred. “There is so much to see and not just within our..sphere. The great natural wonders...the red woods for example. I plan on going to see them not too far off. And Philadelphia, city of American history and for our Order's in particular. New York is quite amazing, so many Kindred from all over the world. The 'South' and 'West' are rather interesting, at least kindred I have met while traveling. Voodoo and Indian traditions have some interesting perspectives on the spirit world I had not heard before.” He stopped himself, realizing he getting onto a tangent.

“Well as to Sacromento, it was recommended. While in Denver I was told it was a good example of an American domain so I came.” he says with a shrug. “And I am not disappointed. It what I have come to expect from American domains, calm and prosperous. None of the messes we tend to have in my part of Europe.”

Ciara Maskelyne

*The Grand Wyrm makes his way over to his fellow Dragons, Drake in tow. Along the way, he bows his head respectfully to the Prince; stopping his motions for just a moment before continuing on. Once close to Tracy and Teodor, he pauses and waits to be acknowledged; not wishing to interrupt the other's conversation unceremoniously.*

D
    Decibelle

Abby quickly walks over to the Dragons as well, taking fairly long, steady strides as she adjusts her tall fauxhawk, quietly waiting behind Max Heinz. The Grand Wyrm was here as well? This was good. This was very good. "Evening, Grand Wyrm Heinz." She keeps her tone brief and respectful, giving the Mekhet a brief dip of her head, and following his lead.
    Well, that was the intention. It's a bit hard to look respectful when your dress makes you look like a street punk. But she does a good job of it.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread