Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
21 - 30
DISPLAYED
(1211) Consilium: Toren, Orpheus & Aenigma

Page 3 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last

Noctina smiles and returns the friendly gesture.

"Well I am pretty much working with Ariadne now, gathering people for a cabal and what not, we are investigating a few things but not that, other things have popped up that required more immediate attention." She said as she took a swig from her drink, she looks at it puzzled.

"And yeah catch up if you can, if you ever get better at space then me I reserve the right to demand instant satisfaction in the form of a duel!" Noctina said smiling before leaning in to Toren and whispered something in his ear so that realistically only he could hear.

"Although you could always try and find another way to satisfy me." She said her voice low, cheeky and carrying many subtle promises of a pleasure before she leans away and resumes her standard bubbly persona and addresses Orpheus

"Yeah Dubsteb isn't my thing but if it annoys other people more then it annoys me I guess it is bearable." She said with a cheeky flash of her teeth.

"So what have you all been up to lately?" She asks her voice curious.
    Flidais
    Thyrsus Mystagogue
    Presence: 3 (Animalistic)

Noctina please roll a [MAN+Sub-3] to get your whispered message across over the music.
    This is a generic account for moderating the Mage game/forums. It cannot receive messages and inquiries should be posted on your character sheet or messaged to the specific Mage ST(s).

2 suxx on MAN+Sub-3
    Date Action Roll Result
    2012-12-20 20:40:55 Noctina rolls 3 to Manip + Subterfuge - 3 (10 Again) 3, 9, 9 2 successes
    Flidais
    Thyrsus Mystagogue
    Presence: 3 (Animalistic)

Aenigma
    Aenigma

PRE

Aenigma was glad that the Acanthus woman had accepted his invitation. Before he could add anything further, a familiar face approached them at the bar. He hadn't really talked to the other Mastigos in a long time, not since she had gone off to Europe or something. It didn't really bother him much, since he had a lot on his mind already. Sometimes his social life suffered for it, but his duties were important to him.

"Good," he said to Nantale with a smirk. "How about you Orpheus?" After asking the Obrimos, he gave Noctina a simple nod before taking another sip from his martini.

The young Censor remained silent as he listened to the others exchange pleasantries, talk about what was going on in their lives and what not. Perhaps it was the horrendous music, with its trance-like qualities, but he seemed to space out for a moment. His eyes grew a little distant, seeming to be focused elsewhere.

However, he focused on the other Mystagogues around him after a few moments. Hearing Orpheus' question about the Hierarch. "Negative on my part, but I do hope to rectify that tonight," said the Warlock, his eyes glancing over at Avalon for a brief moment.

As he looked away from the Hierarch, he caught the other Warlock's voice whispering something to his Cabal mate. For a moment, Aenigma almost laughed at what he had just heard. However, he managed to keep his composure and hid the little smirk of his by raising his glass to his lips once more. It was at moment's like this that he wished he could just ping the Moros, and speaking directly into his head. Silly no spellcasting rules...Orpheus was right.

Unbelievable. Toren you can do much better.

4 suxx to hear Noctina's whisper, and another 4 to keep from laughing
    Date Action Roll Result
    2012-12-20 20:38:00 Aenigma rolls 6 to Must NOT laugh (10 Again) 8, 7, 10, 8, 2, 2, 9 4 successes
    2012-12-20 20:28:26 Aenigma rolls 6 to Perception (10 Again) 1, 2, 7, 10, 10, 10, 2, 4, 10, 5 4 successes

Toren
    Toren

Presence •
    Status •• (Academics)
    Mysterium Status ••
    Consilum Status •

PRE

Toren blushes visibly and looks down into his drink with a shy smirk. It was too suggestive to miss the message Noctina was sending him. And right after they had been dancing around the topic of relationships too. "Umm, yes, well. I will, err, try my best. All in good fun, the duel I mean. Though I may still have those bruises from you from that sword match of ours. As for what I've been up to, some renovations in the house is all, a couple odd jobs here and there." He stumbled adorably over his words, flustered as she often made him in her straightforward mannerisms.
    Oblations: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
    [Moros Meeting] Active Spells: Ward, Speak With The Dead, Grim Sight | WP: 5/9 | Health 8/8 | Mana 9/9 | Def: 2
    [Library Galleria] Active Spells: Supernal Vision, Unseen Aegis | WP: 5/9 | Health 8/8 | Mana 7/7 | Def: 2

Aenigma
    Aenigma

PRE

Catching the Hierarch's nod, Aenigma finished the rest of his drink and set down the glass on the bar. "If you all will excuse me for a moment," he said to the mages around him. "I believe it is time for my meeting with the Hierarch." He caught Toren's eyes for a moment, giving him a look that said don't do anything I wouldn't do, before giving the group a quick nod and walking away from the bar area.

Aenigma departs to go meet with the Hierarch here

"Pretty much just looking for a place with a Hallow right now..." Orpheus summarizes for Noctina. He had to hide a grin as Toren stumbles about with his words. Way to go, man. Perfectly executed. God knows Orpheus would've fared far worse. Orpheus remains quiet as he hopes someone else picks up a different topic, as much for Toren's sake as his own, The Obrimos was never very good with small talk...

C
    C_Lloyd

"Yes, I can do that, " Nantale said with a pleasant grin to Toren. "And I'd be happy to help."

The Acanthus laughed as Noctina arrived with her ridiculous dubstep impression. She was glad that her fellow Mystagogue was embracing the evening. She waved pleasantly at the woman as she approached, but didn't quite feel like yelling a greeting over the music. After she received her drink from the bartender, she quietly sat back and enjoyed it for a while as she listened to the other Mystagogues chat.

Toren
    Toren

Presence •
    Status •• (Academics)
    Mysterium Status ••
    Consilum Status •

PRE

Toren yawned. It was starting to get late and all the lights were beginning to cause his eyes to strain. He couldn't follow the music any longer and those around him seemed to give up on trying to speak over the music. All the same he didn't want to seem uninterested in this new face of the Consilium and turned his back to the bar counter so he could observe what else was going on. He drank some of his beverage as he eyes scanned the groups and conversations. He supposed he should at least try to dance before the night was over even if he looked silly doing it.

A familiar looking man ( AethrDav )was standing not far away looking his way. Of course he could have been observing like Toren was, but he recalled the face from a few months ago, a man he met in a park with two others for a short discussion. Aegis, he thought his name was. Just in case, Toren raised his glass in greeting towards the man.
    Oblations: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
    [Moros Meeting] Active Spells: Ward, Speak With The Dead, Grim Sight | WP: 5/9 | Health 8/8 | Mana 9/9 | Def: 2
    [Library Galleria] Active Spells: Supernal Vision, Unseen Aegis | WP: 5/9 | Health 8/8 | Mana 7/7 | Def: 2

Aenigma
    Aenigma

PRE

As he approached the bar, Aenigma offered a smile to his Cabal mate and the other Mystagogues around. "I hope I didn't leave y'all hanging for too long," he said, hoping they could hear him. That was one good reason why he didn't attend raves all that often, things were just a tad bit loud for his taste. Coming a few steps closer to Toren, the young Warlock leaned in closer to speak to him. "Once we get together with Kiko, I'll share with you both what I learned during the meeting." Pulling back, he offered the Moros a nod before turning to address the rest.

"I hope I didn't miss much," he said, a little smirk on the corner of his lips.

Page 3 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread