Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
21 - 30
DISPLAYED
Dagwood's

Page 3 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last

PRE

Tug laughs heartily at Teegan's teasing. "Are you trying to say I'm fat, young lady?" When he finishes laughing some moments later, he nods at them, a wide grin on his face. "Cool, I'm glad you guys are in. I'll bring it up to West when I see him, see what he thinks."

Teegan shakes her head, "I decidedly did not use the word fat." She laughs again then gathers up the trash from her lunch and throws it out, "you guys about ready to go? That sandwich is gonna get soggy and honestly, I wouldn't give you valuable information for a soggy sandwich."

Orphan

PRE

"Yep, ready," Orphan says.

PRE

Tug chews the last bite of bacon and bread hurriedly, then slurps down the rest of his Coke. "Okay. How far we gotta go, anyway, Big O?" he asks as he stands.

Orphan

PRE

Orphan takes out his battered map of Sacramento. "I dunno," he says. "The guy at the bookstore says this guy panhandles by the Tower Bridge. Do you know where that is?"

OOC

Orphan

PRE

Orphan studies the map and finally says "Looks like it's here."

PRE

"Okay. Let's get movin'. You guys wanna ride with me, that's cool." Tug stands up and starts moseying toward the exit and his truck.

Teegan follows him, "shotgun!" She calls, then grins, as she passes Orphan who's gonna have to ride in the back because she had invoked one of the unwritten laws of friends.

Presence •••

West
    Adamantine Arrow

PRE

West heads into Dagwood's to pick up some sandwiches. Somehow, it had become his and Ankh's place to go, but she was too busy to come with him. Despite another dig at his refusal to buy a car, he went anyway, stepping off the bus. His usual rumpled khaki suit flared in the wind, and he subconsciously caught it with his hand to keep the firearms he carried from being showcased.
    Nimbus

Page 3 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread