(Fashionable / Piercing Blue Eyes)
    Blood Potency
    Ashley Cohen

Blush Active in Scenes
    Scenes

+2
    SL
    PRE

Almost on queue, the stretched black Escalade turns the corner to stop in front of them. As the chauffeur exits the driver seat to open the door for Ashley, Ashley gives a quick glance to Albert. "It is fair to say I fare well..." Her eyes left Albert, moving to the chauffeur. "Sup Mike..."

"Have a good night?" Mike asks as he opens up the door.

Ashley give a soft roll of her shoulders. "Good enough..."

She glanced back to Albert and motioned for him to go first.
    "Don't be pretentious, I am the truth."

Social Combat
    WP ••••• | Dominance Modifier ••••• | Guile •• | Nerve [ ][ ][ ][ ][ ]

S
    Savnok

As the Escalade rolled up, the idea dawned on Albert, That's exactly what I need...someone I can rely on...

"Thank you Ashley,"
    and entered the Escalade, moving to the far side of the car to allow Ashley to enter.

Ashley Cohen
    Presence
    (Resolute)
    Striking Looks
    Blood Potency
    Ashley Cohen

Blush Active in Scenes
    Scenes

+2
    SL
    PRE

Ashley followed behind and after she was settled, Mike closed the door and headed back around to get behind the wheel.

"Anywhere in particular?" Mike asked Ashley.

Ashley glanced at Albert for a moment and then looked back to Mike. "Just drive for now..." After she told him, her finger moved to the switch to roll up the privacy window between the front cab and the back. Ashley glanced back to Albert.

"It is safe to talk more openly..."

Social Combat

S
    Savnok

As Ashley gave the instruction, Albert glanced out the window mentally marking off the location where they had started off. "Once again thank you very much." Seemingly more at ease, he asked, "As I said, I'm new. I'd like to know more about the Powers That Be that I'm not fully aware of yet. They ran down the list of recognized who's who but I'd like to know more about the other cast members if you will."

Ashley Cohen
    Presence
    (Resolute)
    Striking Looks
    Blood Potency
    Ashley Cohen

Blush Active in Scenes
    Scenes

+2
    SL
    PRE

"Rather hard to say..." Ashley tapped her finger softly upon her knee. "There are a fair number of ambitious kindred within Sacramento and it is exceedingly difficult to really and truly gauge their ambitions..." Ashley leaned against the door.

"I am a Lord and I am apart of the Carthian Movement within Sacramento..." Ashley glanced out the window for a moment. "All of the covenants are present within the city, though the First Estate reigns in the most power..."

"The Crones boast a sizeable number...as do the Dragons..." Ashley did not care to comment on the numbers of the Lance or the Movement...

Social Combat

S
    Savnok

Albert listened and expressed his enjoyment to meet a fellow clan member. "Then it's a good thing I stumbled upon you. I am of the same clan." He noticed the lack of mention of the Church and the Carthians and opted to go with the flow. "I met some guy named Passions. Real strict and formal. It was,"Mister Passions." Dollars to donuts he's a lawyer. He told me this place was Invictus turf. I have to say, not best person to run into on a first encounter." Shuddering at the memory.

Ashley Cohen
    Presence
    (Resolute)
    Striking Looks
    Blood Potency
    Ashley Cohen

Blush Active in Scenes
    Scenes

+2
    SL
    PRE

Ashley gives a shrug. "Far from the worst...either..."

A faint smirk traces her lips. "Any affiliations?"

Social Combat

S
    Savnok

Albert looked at Ashley unblinking, "None at the moment...Like I said, solo gig since I arrived."

OOC

Ashley Cohen
    Presence
    (Resolute)
    Striking Looks
    Blood Potency
    Ashley Cohen

Blush Active in Scenes
    Scenes

+2
    SL
    PRE

Ashley gives a nod of her head. "Within a Invictus domain...many people place a great deal of value on formality. You will find that inside and outside of the Invictus as it is just the general atmosphere of Sacramento..." Ashley glances down for a moment, thinking back to her Invictus tutelage. "Just one of those things you are going to have to learn and play by."

"Still...faux pas can be greatly bridged by being amiable..."
    Ashley glanced back to Albert. "I came to Sacramento to build a solid foundation for the Carthian Movement. It is a minority here..." Ashley shrugged. "How much do you know of the Covenants?"

Social Combat

S
    Savnok

"Precious little. I couldn't tell you much other than the obvious. Invictus is real strict on tradition. The Circle worships old blood gods of some sort. The Church is well...the Church from way back just with vampires..." He pauses to think for a moment trying to recall what his sire had taught him prior to their falling out. "Orrrdo...Drac...uul?...I think I'm pronouncing it right...They're the mysterious with strange powers even for Kindred..." Another pause as he tries to remember, "and the Carthians are like...the revolutionaries during the Colonial Days, spreading democracy amongst our kind." Satisfied with what he is able to state, he offers a smile.

Page 2 of 7 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... Last
Closed Thread