Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
121 - 123
DISPLAYED
A Christmas Carol

Page 13 of 13 First ... 3 9 10 11 12 13

Perry diCarto

Perry leaned in to Shin's ear and whispered, "Harvest," with a pointed little look at all the people around them. Then he gave the Foo Dog a little wink.

S
    Shin Wei

Shin frowned as Perry whispered into his ear. "Err, yes. Of course." He replied, still not entirely sure what they were going to do this evening, but knowing that it couldn't hurt to stock up on glamour so that he'd be ready for anything.

But first, supper. "I will see you both later." He said, inclining his head to them and pocketing Perry's card, then set off to the Taco Bell to grab some food.

Shin's going to head out into the mall and try to chat with people who are still freaked out about the riot. Maybe sharing what it was like in the thick of things will scare up a little more Glamour. Please let me know what I should roll!

After a brief conference the Lost split up for a time to attend to various tasks. Malcolm heads into the mall to ask questions and dig up answers while Perry and Shin each spend some time Harvesting extra glamour before their meeting late that evening.

Great scene, we will continue the story here.

Malcolm's results have been sent to him via PM.

Shin and Perry please roll for Harvest and post your results with your first post in the next scene. Your specific pool depends on your approach to Harvesting. Flirting with a bystander after the crisis would be a Manipulation + Persuasion + SL roll while silently comforting someone(s) in their hysteria or grief would be a Presence + Empathy roll. Due to previous harvesting simply sitting and absorbing Glamour is not an effective strategy here. If you have another idea either PM me for the pool or make your best guess and I'll modify if needed.

Page 13 of 13 First ... 3 9 10 11 12 13
Closed Thread