Ended
Watch
111 - 120
DISPLAYED
A Christmas Carol

Page 12 of 13 First ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 Last
    C
    Cross

diCarto shook the hand pleasantly. "That's true. You're going to be okay, Michael, and if you run into any trouble over it, just let me know. I'm a lawyer, so I'm happy to help." he says with a smile as he locks into the pledge. He hands the guy a card. "You need some sleep. Afterwards, we'll get a drink and you can tell us all about it. Sound good?"

The poor guy looked like he was going to fall apart. It was time to get into his head.

-1 WP for Pledge.

S
    Shin Wei

Shin shrugged at the man's refutation of his encouragement but didn't comment further. The man seemed to be coming to a decision and he didn't want to distract him. He turned his gaze from the man (Michael?) to Perry as the lawyer smiled and shook hands. Shin didn't know the first thing about dream magic, but he suspected that Perry was up to something. Were they going to protect this man, somehow? Shin wasn't sure how they'd go about doing that, but he was willing to follow along.

"Err. Yes. Sleep well." He said, offering a hand to Michael. "And, uh. Merry Christmas."

-1 WP for the Pledge

Freehold Pledge: Winter
    Allies (Clubs) 1
    Allies (Emergency Services) 1
    Allies (Unions) 3
    Malcolm Green, the Mountain

WP: 4/4
    Health: 10/10
    Giant
    Mantle: Bubble of crisp, cold, air surrounds him. Frost rimes his head and shoulders, tracing icy epaulettes.
    Malcolm Green

Sun Banisher's Oath

(+1 Investigation, +1 Intimidation) - Winter 2016

Freehold Pledge

(+1 Streetwise) - Winter 2016

Dragon's Bane Pledge

(+3 Faerie Favour) - Spring 2017
    Greens Scenes

Dragon Giant|

PRE

Green looks up from his paper and silently wills his support. He isn't sure how his silent support will work but is quietly glad that the Fairest appears to know what he is doing. Getting people to open up was never Green's thing, even before his arcadian Durance.

-1 WP to cement the pledge

At Perry's words and Michael's agreement the Wyrd pulses, and with a small effort of will Shin and Malcolm allow themselves to be caught up in the swirl. Moments later the pledge is complete.

Mr. Michael Westerman blinks a couple more times and then stands. Somehow he seems more confident, less defeated than moments ago. "Well, thank you Mr. diCarto, if for nothing else for being willing to help out when things go wrong. And to you two as well. I saw you helping that girl out of this mess, and that you came back for your friend. It's a sad truth that in this world few would do that. I really should try to get some real sleep. Holiday rush, you know, it just doesn't stop for a while." With that the man takes his leave and strides away from the group.

Post any plans or the like that you want in the next day or two. I'll plan to open a second sticky for the dream side of things, though it will be linked to this one chronologically. You'll each get a tag and it will bear the Fairytale tag and the Christmas Carol title.

Allies (Clubs) 1
    Allies (Unions) 3

Giant
    Mantle: Bubble of crisp, cold, air surrounds him. Frost rimes his head and shoulders, tracing icy epaulettes.
    Malcolm Green

Sun Banisher's Oath

Freehold Pledge

Dragon's Bane Pledge

Greens Scenes

Dragon Giant|

PRE

Green would like to follow up on the curious rumours he was told about by one of the local shop employees. He was told that freak events, like the bank teller inspired riot, were not unusual at the shopping plaza. I was thinking he might try and follow this line of enquiry up, by looking at the local papers to see if there is a pattern or any unusual stories that seem to stand out. Simple stuff: either online or at a library

S
    Shin Wei

Shin likely doesn't know anything about walking around in someone else's dream, so he'll be relying on Perry's advice to get him ready for their next little adventure. Left to his own devices, he'll probably just try to Harvest a little more Glamour, look around half-heartedly to see where Molly went, then get something for dinner.

Clarification: I was looking more for in character conversations regarding plans and meeting up in the dream later. Malcolm, I'm going to suggest we wrap that up into a roll or two. Canvasing the area is a Manipulation + Investigation roll and researching the local news is a Intelligence + Academics roll. I'll PM you the results after the scene closes. Shin, if you want to harvest Glamour before the next scene I'll need a brief narration on how and then I'll ask for a roll. Please give me some IC narration from both of you on these plans then I'm wrapping this up (assuming Perry diCarto doesn't have much else to say/do here.

Perry diCarto

Perry smiled. "I do what I can, Mike. A pleasure to meet you. Have a good sleep." Once the man was gone, Perry turned to the others. "All right, guys. Do what you gotta do for today and get yourselves ready. Meet me at the coffee shop across the street from my office at eleven PM tonight and we'll go do what we've got to do. Sound good? Anything I can do for you guys before I go to help my new client?" he said quietly, offering them both a card with his office location on it. Mr. Tabor was goin to need a little help soon.

Allies (Clubs) 1
    Allies (Unions) 3

Giant
    Malcolm Green

Sun Banisher's Oath

Freehold Pledge

Dragon's Bane Pledge

Greens Scenes

Dragon Giant|

PRE

Green inclines his head slowly. "Sure," he says in a quiet rumble. He hauls himself up and makes to leave. "Tonight then."

ST - Green starts by canvassing the area
      4 sux
    Date Action Roll Result
    2013-02-14 17:07:05 Green canvasses the area rolls 4 to Manipulation 2 + Investigation 2 (10 Again) 1, 10, 10, 6, 9, 10, 2 4 successes
    He was actually planning to hit the local library, but given the success of his canvassing, I'd say he spends his time following up on the lead (or leads) he finds.

S
    Shin Wei

Shin frowned deeply as he accepted the card from Perry, still obviously trying to work out all that would be required of him that evening. He wasn't even particularly sure where they were going, or why they'd all just sworn a pledge with this Michael fellow. Not wanting to look too stupid in front of his fellow Lost, he said carefully. "How would you recommend I prepare myself?" He glanced over his shoulder then, very aware that Perry couldn't answer freely with all of the people still milling around nearby. "Perhaps I should just call you when I get home?"

Page 12 of 13 First ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 Last
Closed Thread