Alessandra
    Aurora
    Seraphina
    Alessandra

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Nodding to the Darkling, “Sounds great, and it was nice meeting you as well.” She says as he leaves.

Seeing how people were leaving, Leah decided it was best for her to leave as well. “I think I am going to start heading for home as well. But let me give you my number Morgan, that way we can set something up.” She says as she finds a piece of paper in her pocket and scribbles her number on it. Handing it to the Beast, “It was great meeting you, and I look forward to getting together.” She says with a smile

Leah leaves the scene

Morgan Bellanar

PRE

Morgan waved bye to John as he left, "Bye John, it was nice meeting you."

When Leah left she also gave a wave goodbye, "Sure Leah! It was good meeting you and I'll try to find a good place. Merry Christmas!"

Since everyone else seemed to be heading out, she figured it was best to do the same.

Morgan leaves the scene

Perry diCarto

Perry grinned right on back at his friends, looking around for a moment and giving a single, simple nod. "They bring Sacramento together," he said with a contented little smile on. The glamour of the mortals was all around, there for the taking, wonder and joy and all the feelings of Christmas on display. "Getting a bit late. Can I offer you both a ride home?" His offer was plainly such that he wouldn't be offended if they declined, but Perry wasn't about to leave without offering. It was cold outside, after all.

C
    C_Lloyd

Right then.

Alright then, we can chat later. But I think I should probably get back. Lou nodded at the Dancer firmly.

Perry's offer for a ride caused the Draconic to perk up a bit. "I wouldn't mind a ride to the Four-Seasons at all. That is, if your car is giant-friendly."

He smiled a wry smile at Perry, "I'm ready to head out when you are. L'aire? How about you?"

S
    Sasha

For some reason, L’aire wondered if that chance would actually come up. The Dancer still felt guilty about their other phone conversation. Not sure why, perhaps a thing of Winter. But after the Autumn party, and how Lou was with her, she wondered if she should let her guilt go. “Okay, Lou.” She softly smiled as she replied.

Unless he only agreed to tell her what he really thought from that phone call. Stop dwelling L’aire. He had such a domineering effect on the Fairest, still she couldn’t forget how he moved in front of her when the scream was heard.

Turning to Perry with playfully knitted brows. “Well of course I’d like a ride. I sorta came here with you.” Squinching up her face in a goofy expression.

“Anytime you’re ready.” Clasping her hands and pointing them in the direction of the Shadowsoul’s convertible. “And yeah, I’m sure Perry can put the top down. I won’t mind either.” Turning back and looking up to Lou’s fiery eyes. L’aire was starting to see past the Draconic part of him a little more.

L'aire's ready to leave the scene.

Perry diCarto

The Shadowsoul grinned at both. "All right, nice. The Seasons it is! I can definately put the top down, just keep your head down," he said with a chuckle. He had a mental image of Lou's hair being blown back into the wind, tongue out, like a puppy with its face out the window.

Perry'll drive Lou, L'aire and himself out of the scene. Nice one guys!

K
    Kazakin

"I'll see you later," the Smith said quietly, as the others left.

Danny lingered for a moment as the others left, a faint smile rippling across his pale, fanged features. For a moment, he just stood, watching the way their departing mantles played through the surroundings with the eyes of an Artist. The Wizened would never voice certain opinions, because he was well aware how strange and unwelcome they would have been, but at that moment, he thought them all beautiful, in their changed and multi-faceted forms.

The Wyrd was beautiful, in its own way.

Then he glanced aside, and walked away, leaning on his cane.

And just to wrap up, Danny's outta here.

Page 10 of 10 First ... 6 7 8 9 10
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 2

You do not have permission to view the list of names.