Ended
Watch
41 - 50
DISPLAYED
Run, Dicky, Run

Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
    B
    Breefolk

Lezlie appears taken aback. "Alright, fine. I was just saying..." She sticks her hands in her pockets and shuffles along sluggishly.

Dicky De Bruyn
    Dicky De Bruyn

PRE

"I'll pick it up tomorrow, let's just go." Dicky insists, still agitated.

His car is in a parking garage, safe for the day but probably unnecessarily expensive for daily rate.

Rosuto shruga. "As you wish. Lezlie, D'Wayne are you two in need of a ride? I have enough room in my vehicle and I have no problem taking you where ever it is you need to go. Or, you can crash at my place. Either way is fine with me."
    If we shadows have offended
    Think but this, and all is mended......

L
    Lionell

D'Wayne shrugs slightly, watching Dicky closely before turning to Rosuto. "That would be appreciated.. I just got into town.. haven't yet established myself a place to stay yet.. If it's alright, I would love to crash.." He ruffles the coat about him again, pulling it in tightly as if it were on old friend.

B
    Breefolk

"I'm just staying at a motel. I'd appreciate a ride, but it's not necessary."

Rosuto nods and motions for them to follow her to her car. As she nears it, she unlocks the doors. "What hotel Lezlie? And you, Richard? Where would you prefer to go?"

Dicky De Bruyn
    Dicky De Bruyn

PRE

"I don't care, home, your place, a block away, anyplace not here. I don't care."

Rosyto slides into the car and starts it. She pulls out of the club parckinglot and drives toward the hotel district, wondering if Richard was going to calm down sometime soon. She supposed this was the end of their nice night out and was disappointed to think so. She looks at the time, still early.

"Do you guys want to give another place a try? Or is this the end of our evening?"

Dicky De Bruyn
    Dicky De Bruyn

PRE

"Think I'm done for tonight." Dicky says sullenly from the backseat. He chances one quick look over at Lezlie.

Jeeeeeeez, she's gonna think I'm a complete spaz after this. He goes back to staring out the window.

If the car passes near enough to the garage he's parked at, he'll give directions. If they go the other way, it might be faster just to drop him off at his place.

Rosuto drops Richard off at his car, then gets directions from Lezlie back to her hotel. Bidding both of her covenent-mates a pleasent evening, she takes D'Wayne back to her haven.

END SCENE

Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
Closed Thread