Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    (-1 Vitae in Requiem for Blush)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

- 1 Vitae for Blush of Life in Requiem Subforum

PRE

After a second a handsome smile appears on Chris's face. 'Thank you Miss Star, a good evening!' He nods to greet her, his eyes cross her body before returning to look into Velma's eyes. 'I feel it is almost needless to say, but you look wonderful this evening.'

The Mekhet adjusts his clothes and starts with a casual tone, wondering if Velma came to him with a particular purpose. 'I hope your evening has been well, so far?'
    Presence •• (Easy Going) | Striking Looks •• (Boy Next Door) | Mask of Tranquility | CotC ••• | Domain ••• | Mekhet ••

Blood Potency
    ●●
    Presence: Bewitching ●●●●●
    Striking Looks: Tempting ●●●●
    Distinct Voice: Honeyed ●●●●
    Velma Star

PRE

“I’m thankful for your kind words...” the Daeva smiles, her interest now onto Chris, forgetting anything else that was happening around her.

“… and I guess the evening is just starting splendidly!” she teases a bit, seeing if she could pull something from the shadow… experience told her they were though nuts to crack but once their shell was open and their mask was shattered they were just as soft as any other being that once had a beating heart.

The Daeva looks back for a moment, her eyes moving towards the dance floor, she noticed Allison and Callum were still there.

“Would you care to join me? My two cousins seem to be enjoying the music already!” she says as she extends her open hand towards Chris and her head falls to the side as if indicating the dance floor.
    Velma Star*
    STATUS CITY: Harpy ●●● | STATUS DAEVA: ● | STATUS INVICTUS: Lady ●●

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

PRE

'Oh that's a fact.' Chris smiles. If Velma was hoping to find a shell she could crack, she wouldn't find any.

Getting positions doesn't always make you cold and heartless. Just look at Martha for two seconds and realize that's the truth.

Then he follows the direction of Velma's eyes. Yeah he's a good dancer... not. While innocently scratching the back of his head, 'Oh I don't think I can resist that, although, you really want to dance with me?' Innocence quickly turns into a teasing tone.

'Of course I'll join you, Miss Star!' He takes the hand and starts leading the Daeva towards the dance floor, as he's supposed to do.
    Presence •• (Easy Going) | Striking Looks •• (Boy Next Door) | Mask of Tranquility | CotC ••• | Domain ••• | Mekhet ••

Blood Potency
    ●●
    Velma Star

PRE

Velma chuckled lightly after Chris gently scratched the back of his head.

“I’m not sure the hands go in there Mr. Wooding?” she added with a soft smile.

After that she took his hand and followed him to the dance floor, floating gently after Chris and letting herself be carried away light as a feather, her eyes looked everywhere and everyone.

When Chris decided to stop the sultry Daeva took the lead. Still holding his hand she deftly spin, putting her back pressed against the shadow’s chest, his arm was now embracing her over the shoulder.

Velma looked back before starting to move, her blue eyes had that predatory bright to them and her lips a devious smile that defied comprehension.

“I never understood why people these days dance so far away from one another…” it was not like the swing or other dances from her time were up and close but that didn’t meant she didn’t had her share of up and close during her days of fame.

As she finished her body starts moving, slowly and gently, the curves of her sculpted frame deliberately pressed against the shadow.

While at it the ravager took a moment to shoot a playful wink to Callum McCann and Allison Black .
    Velma Star*

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

PRE

As he is a bit surprised at the choice of position Velma chooses, Chris slightly raises his eyebrow. He doesn't mind it, at all, but this is not really the Court kind of style.

'Do they?' The Mekhet smiles and starts to move, slowly following Velma's body. 'These days, I see more... rather disturbing images than years back.' He shrugs, none of that matters when a woman like Velma stands so close.

'Tell of your ambitions Miss Star,' he softly whispers in her ear while placing his hands on her hips. 'You have been here for a while now, I see you are enjoying yourself around Sacramento?'

Blood Potency
    ●●
    Velma Star

PRE

Velma smiled as she heard Chris’ words.

She stopped dancing for a while as if to listen to him better.

Without looking him in the eye she answers him, her voice smooth and slow as the silver organza of her dress.

“I’m enjoying myself around Sacramento?” the songstress queried with interest.

“That’s a bit too far from the truth…” she said offering Chris a soft chuckle by the end.

“…as of right now I’m just enjoying myself around you!” and slowly the Daeva's head turns over her shoulder, her beautiful eyes looking to Chris as if temptation made flesh.

Her hands slide slowly over the shadow’s forearms down to his hands that were resting over her hips. She holds them, her touch was intense and yet delicate and soft.

Still holding her hands Velma turns around, she was now up and close, face to face.

“I trust that answers your question?!” she says while still holding his hands, her body starting to move again.
    Velma Star*

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

PRE

Oh sorry :( Looked over this scene

'Oh oh Miss Star!' Chris says teasingly, chuckling as well. He is quite impressed by Velma. She comes here, seemingly young, seducing many without fear.

A lust for power, or just lust?

After they start to move the Hierophant nods, 'Certainly. I trust you won't leave any time soon then.' The boyish grin appears. 'That leaves me with another question, is it too early to ask about your good intentions for the new year already? Surely a stunning woman like you could accomplish much...'

Blood Potency
    ●●
    Velma Star

PRE

“...for the new year?” Velma asks, her hands still holding onto Chris.

”I would probably try to find a new place for my haven…”

The Daeva’s smile widens a bit, she had already given Chris more clues than he was probably hoping to get from the Daeva… or was it not that clear that she was expecting to get something out of the new regent… whoever he could be.

”And you Mr. Wooding? Are you looking for a new place for a new haven?” her hips start moving slowly again trying to catch up with the rhythm of the music.

”I’m aware that the circle holds such symbolism in high regard. The change of the seasons, cutting old ties in favor of new ones… renewal, it all makes part no?” her question was offered wrapped with the sibilant allure of a snake, her skin was smooth and clean but that was a mask for the scaly heart and the cold blood that Velma hid underneath.
    Velma Star*

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

PRE

'A new place...' Chris arches an eyebrow, 'interesting goal, but certainly a good one.' Getting tenancy is always hard. Feeding rights "okay", but living somewhere is like getting acknowledged in a mini-Domain. The Hierophant was lucky to have the Goddess on his side.

That and a good amount of perseverance was needed.

'No my current place is fine, big enough for me and nicely located.' The Mekhet shrugs, but his eyes betray that there's more behind the story. However he sees no reasons to share his intentions openly? 'Are you participating in the Regency contest, if I may ask?'

Chris narrows his eyes when Velma starts about the Circle. 'Good intentions for the new year are a worldwide thing, I think? Yes there is symbolism in "old and new", but there's no change of seasons. Celebrations are more related to phases of sun and the moon, not to dates created by mankind.'

Blood Potency
    ●●
    Velma Star

PRE

“Oh the moon and the sun?” Velma gently frees herself from Chris’ hands, she takes her index finger to her lip and muses.

“Two inseparable lovers condemned to chase one after the other only to meet under an eclipse.”

“as for the regency contest… I might actually participate, to tell you the truth I have yet to ponder about the subject.” Velma wasn’t yet sure if she was going to try to get regency. It certainly was appealing but maybe something else equally valuable could be waiting for her if she played her cards right.

“But you needn’t worry Mr. Wooding.” The envious Daeva offers as if assuaging any possible distress. For a moment Velma’s lips seemed to get just a little closer to the shadow’s ears.

“I’m the fair sovereign who diligently rewards his allies… in the same way that I hope to be rewarded by mine of course…” the soft and gentle touch of the succubus searched for the neckline buttons, her fingers lightly touching the fabric of Chris’ shirt.

”You should have worn a tie today.” her blue eyes hinted with amusement.

”If you want I could pick up one for you for the contest?” her voice tone was appropriately low for the subject she was bringing forward... even if she wasn't completelly certain the Mekhet was giving the contest a shot she decided to see by his reaction.
    Velma Star*

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread