Mana: Full
    WP: -2
    Vae
    Adamantine Arrow, ObrimosSentinel

Status (Culture) •
    Status (Emergency Services) • [Officer Gideon]
    ST INFO

PRE

As much as I love loud, I’m all thumbs with music mixing.” She replied to gallows. “Animus I can set up a space that would have softer sounds if you want.

She’d probably get it out of her ass later for casting inside, and the other Banner Warden wouldn’t be able to move too far, but it would stop the jumping.

Vaeltia placed a hand on the Thyrsus and gave him a smile. She could still hear, but that was how things were when you were an Obrimos.

I am, because as far as I remember West isn’t the most vocal or public of the Archangels. That would be me.
    Speaking {0FAF0B} || Thinking {8340A8}

nimbus

PRE

Gallows had to try not to grin at Vaeltia's description of herself--"vocal" and "public" were certainly words that could be used to describe the Obrimos. He was a little disappointed not to be interacting with West, as he still had yet to properly meet one of the area's most senior mages, but he was happy to be working with Vae.

"I wouldn't object to a place where I could hear myself think," said Gallows. If Animus needed a quiet place, he intended to support his cabalmate by making sure the request came from more than one person. "I like clubs, but the noise is never fun." He scratched at his ear, wincing dramatically. "So, Vaeltia, how has work been?"

Unusually breathless from the effort, Kite managed to walk up and join his fellow Catalyst members.

“Gallows, Animus…” he waved. “Hi Vae...!” he vocally greeted.

“Wow, its loud…” he mentioned as he visibly winced.

Reaching into his pocket once again, he pulled out his box of disposable earplugs, and offered them to the group.

Animus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Animus nods at Vae's offer with a visible look of relief. "That'd be great, maybe even get a conversation going." A flashe of a grin, which disappears almost as quickly. He almost wished some of this place's painful memories could be as easily pushed aside.

He waits until the background noise fades before continuing. "Archangels? How did you happen uponthat name?"

Kite's offered earplugs are accepted and pocketed for the moment. After all, he'd probably have to move around at some point.

"Archangels?" Kite looked towards Animus as he asked, clearly confused, as he virtually shouted out the subject, trying to speak over the pounding music.

"Um... what are we talking about?"

PRE

"I think that's Vaeltia's cabal, Kite," Gallows said after accepting the earplugs. "I'm really looking forward to seeing what cabals we actually have in the Consilium tonight." He looked around at all the dancing people. "Though the music is fun too."

Presence ●●●● (Fiery)
    Striking Looks ●● (Fierce)
    Status
    Arrow ●●
    Consillium ●●
    Culture ●
    Police ●
    Vae

Status (Culture) •
    ST INFO

PRE

As the others are talking Vaeltia takes a moment to drown out the sounds of the club, even the sounds of her own friends and carefully examine the motions of sound themselves. And in her minds eye she simply redirects the extra noise away from the little corner of the club.

For a moment or two after the concentration needed to settle the spell has become unnecessary she remains unmoving, before opening her eyes and returning to the party. “West actually was the one who suggested it. I think it fits.” She shrugged in the last four words and nodds at the Ladder.

Likewise, particularly who they send forward to speak

CLOAKED spell

nimbus

“Ahh! I knew that West had a cabal… it was announced at the last Consilium. However, I didn’t know its name.” Kite thought for a moment. “West is an Arrow too, right? So I take it that the cabal is based on defense and combat?”

Kite looked at Vaeltia. “And who else is currently a member of it? I’m curious because I’ve already fielded a request for information on other cabals from a new libertine, and I didn’t have many answers for him…”

PRE

"I imagine we'll be getting cabal roster information later tonight, Kite," Gallows said. He rubbed his ears, grateful for the drop in the noise level. "Thanks, Vae."

He looked around the club, spotting a few other mages--some familiar, some not. "I'm guessing we'll get an official listing of cabals and memberships tonight, as well as hopefully settling on Herald and Sentinel positions. Once everything is set, then our Heralds can update everyone with any changes or new cabals."

Presence ●●●● (Fiery)
    Striking Looks ●● (Fierce)
    Status
    Arrow ●●
    Consillium ●●
    Culture ●
    Police ●
    Vae

Status (Culture) •
    ST INFO

PRE

Hopefully...” Vaeltia said as she noticed a wave or two and a few other new arrivals. “I’ll try to stay close, Animus.” she said with a wink before giving Kite an obvious death glare.

Do you always have to ask all of the questions, can’t you just, for once, rely on time to give you what you need when it wants to.” With that she shook her head and walked back into the pounding of the club.

Vaeltia has returned to the main thread.

nimbus

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread